George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A.} He did not follow him, according to the NEN call. He said "okay" when told "we do not need you to do that"

B.} No body "ordered" him. No LE instructed him, because it was not LE on the NEN phone call. Therefore, he did not break any laws.

Still on the fence, but trying to keep the facts straight...

Thanks for what you said here. I heard so many different stories but it seems that he was looking for an addy of sorts. I didn't think 911 was LE.

HE ABSOLUTELY went on the hunt that night. He FOLLOWED TM. that is going on the hunt. imo
So, if someone follows another, it means they are intent on killing the other person? This seems to be what you're implying. This is aside from the fact that we're not even sure Zimmerman continued to follow Martin after he was told they didn't need him to.

Wrong convictions in other cases have no bearing on the case at hand. Wrong convictions concern peole who did not pull the trigger, or use the knife et al. Usually people who weren't even at the scene. There is no reasonable doubt that GZ pulled the trigger as he admits it. What's in question is why he pulled it, not IF he did.

GZ created the situation.

Wrong convictions in other cases have no bearing on the case at hand. Wrong convictions concern peole who did not pull the trigger, or use the knife et al. Usually people who weren't even at the scene. There is no reasonable doubt that GZ pulled the trigger as he admits it. What's in question is why he pulled it, not IF he did.

You claimed his being charged is evidence he is guilty. I correctly pointed out that is not true, as evidenced by wrongful convictions. There is much doubt as to whether or not he was justified in pulling the trigger, and the fact he was charged is not evidence that he did anything wrong.

I hadn't even realized it was the lawn of a buddy of his. That makes it even worse. I hope GZ spends a long long time in prison.

How does that make it worse? It lends to his credibility. HE knew that TM did not live there. That is what caught his attention. He saw this guy standing on the lawn of his friend and knew he did not belong there.

O'Mara is questioning witness. Having witness stand up and talks about his shoes. Must be something to do with height. Oh brother...

GZ created the situation.
And GZ deserved to die for it? This is the ultimate question.

Is following a person reason to for the person being followed to potentially kill the follower? There is a line, and it seems to have been crossed. Self-defense has to be proportional force. Someone following you is not a reason to physically assault them or smash their head into the sidewalk, as alleged.

No he was not. He was watching him. Wanted to make sure he could tell police where he was last seen. TM had already disappeared from his sight.

People on the hunt to kill someone don't call police and invite them to the crime scene. They kill and cover up. This guy did not intend on hurting anyone.

He deliberately and coldly took 3 actions. He unholstered his gun. Chance one to give a warning. He worked the trigger to get it in firing position. Chance two to give a warning. He fired point blank in the chest of a child. No more chances and a dead child.

Of course he deliberately planned on hurting someone. Did he expect bubbles to come out of his gun? No. He knew he was shooting a child to death.

ETA there was a third chance. He could have fired into his leg or arm. But no, he went for the kill of an innocent child

No he was not. He was watching him. Wanted to make sure he could tell police where he was last seen. TM had already disappeared from his sight.

People on the hunt to kill someone don't call police and invite them to the crime scene. They kill and cover up. This guy did not intend on hurting anyone.

respectfully, should we speak to intent with such certainty? How can anyone know what someone else intended? least of all, us.

How many attorneys are on the prosecution side? I think I've seen three so far. Seems so weird after seeing Juan take on a DP case by himself.

Exactly, and as the pros. emotionally pointed out, he was thin and in good shape. Could easily have outrun GZ.

actually, the prosecution pointed out that trayvon was tall and lanky. skinny. he was not the one in good shape, in this instance. GZ was 205 lbs of muscle, having been in MMA training for an entire year prior.

at best, there is absolutely zero way of telling which one could run the fastest.

How come nobody is talking about the trial that is going on right now? Is anyone watching?

He deliberately and coldly took 3 actions. He unholstered his gun. Chance one to give a warning. He worked the trigger to get it in firing position. Chance two to give a warning. He fired point blank in the chest of a child. No more chances and a dead child.

Of course he deliberately planned on hurting someone. Did he expect bubbles to come out of his gun? No. He knew he was shooting a child to death.

Im sorry but this was no child. This was a big young adult. He was bigger than GZ most likely stronger and had him on the ground beating his head into the ground.

GZ was following a guy. A big guy, who was where he should not have been when he first saw him.. square on his neighbors private property. HE calls police.

He did the right thing.

Fill me in- was it LE or 911 that gave an order. Is 911 the law and did gz head back to his truck or did he continue to look for an address to give them.

I guess thats what this trial is all about. I need to know more.

Where I live 911 is not LE, they work from computer algorythms (sp?) based on the situation and dispatch to Fire, EMS and LE or any combination of the above required. The non emergency number of LE is answered by LE. You are expected to heed the advise of the 911 operator however regardless as the algorythms were designed by by police, fire and EMS protocol.

Next witness. Sean something..Police dispatcher. 911 operator. Been employed there for 6 years. The one who told GZ that he didn't "need to do that".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crainkd