George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can listen to the trial on your smart phone using either iHeart radio or the TuneIn radio apps. WDBO in Orlando is broadcasting the trial.

Thanks for posting that, the radio apps don't kill my phone as quickly as live streaming does!

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

I was sure I was staying away from this case. Yet... Here I am. :banghead:

Thanks for the thread, mods! On my best behavior, as always! :)

Thanks for opening a thread!! I was going to be so disappointed not to be able to discuss this one with all y'all!!!

Hopefully people find there way here!

BTW - I just lost the feed on wesh - so I switched to wftv.

Anyone else having any feed difficulties yet?

OH, so the forum is moderated? <modsnip>...oh well. Better than nothing! Hopefully if people follow the rules that can be lifted.

Real time posting is so much more engaging!

Jeff Weiner &#8207;@JeffWeinerOS 7m
Guy: #GeorgeZimmerman thought "that it was his right to rid his neigborhood of anyone" he believed "didn't belong." #TrayvonMartin

Natalie Tolomeo Natalie Tolomeo &#8207;@NatalieTolomeo 7m
#Trayvon Martin's father wiping tears from his face as opening statements start. #Zimmerman

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 6m
Guy repetitively repeats what Zimmerman allegedly recorded saying " F------ punks. These a--------, they always get away."

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 8m
John Guy: "The truth of what happened to #TrayvonMartin will come from (#zimmerman's) own mouth."

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 10m
Prosecution opening has started.

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 13m
Judge stresses to jurors not to discuss case and to avoid social media and case chatter with families. #zimmerman

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 18m
Judge Nelson giving instructions to jury now.

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 18m
Judge makes clear that sequestration rules state any potential witnesses must not talk abt case or view any until testimony.

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 19m
Observation: Jurors look perky and anxious.

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 20m
Jurors are now in the courtroom. Attys in sidebar with Judge Nelson.

I was sure I was staying away from this case. Yet... Here I am. :banghead:

Thanks for the thread, mods! On my best behavior, as always! :)

me too. then i follweed seacat trail and now this :sigh:

i REALLY want andrea (i can't spell her surname)

what is everyones gut on this from the off? guilty or what?
sorry if this is the wrong place to ask

INTERESTING about the "arms out" theory. I have read that repeatedly (not here).

So George said that's what happened, but evidence is showing differently. This is what happens I guess when people jump to conclusions based on things that happen before everything is presented...today!

Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 3m
Guy says day after shooting #Zimmerman "began to spin that tangled web of lies."

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 4m
Guy says that state has evidence that #TrayvonMartin didn't attack and punch #zimmerman

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 5m
Guy addressing #zimmerman injuries as "bloody swollen nose and lacerations on the back of his head."

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 7m
Guy says police found #TrayvonMartin "face down with his hands clutching his chest."

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 8m
Guy references friend of #TrayvonMartin was talking in the phone to moments before he was shot by #zimmerman

Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 2m
Guy: "(#Zimmerman) pressed that gun into #TrayvonMartin's chest" when he shot him."

Jeff Weiner Jeff Weiner &#8207;@JeffWeinerOS 5m
Guy says jurors will have "irrefutable" evidence from Florida Department of Law Enforcement. #TrayvonMartin #GeorgeZimmerman
Retweeted by Kyle Hightower

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 4m
Guy says that there was no proof that #TrayvonMartin grabbed gun holster of #Zimmerman

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower &#8207;@khightower 6m
Guy says that #TrayvonMartin had no #zimmerman blood on his hands or under his fingernails. But says Martin's blood was on #zimmerman

I have not commented on this case anywhere. I think a lot of people have made conclusions based on gut reactions and as a result of misinformation and media fervor on both sides.

I am looking forward to hearing the evidence in the case before jumping to any conclusions. I pray that all are able to respect the ruling of the jury, whatever that may be.

I am looking forward to hearing the evidence in the case before jumping to any conclusions. I pray that all are able to respect the ruling of the jury, whatever that may be.

I have deliberately not listened to the media (and there is a lot, as I live in Florida) regarding this case. I am going into this with knowing absolutely nothing except that Zimmerman shot and killed Martin, presumably in self defense.

My opinion is a blank slate.

I thought the opening statement from Guy was really strong. I liked his cadence (boy, that word is going to have such a different meaning to so many people now with the erroneous report that Kim K and Kanye were naming the baby that! LMAO!)

What did y'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member