George's Alleged Affair #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Kalani and this woman being associated with Kidfinders, it was stated in the online blogging of the sister. Kalani and River are also in Kidfinders shirts in the video posted earlier in this thread.

As far as other links, not sure what you are asking for as they were posed questions, not statements?

:)
Ok I will be more specific.
How did you hear that Kalani was arrested a few days ago?
And besides them wearing the tee shirts (which were for sale at the tents) what leads you to think they are affiliated with Kidfinders?

The "online blogger" may NOT be the sister...could be an imposter...

Kathi Belich is on Nancy Grace right now. She said that River lives in a gated community and LE took the records that are from the guard stand at the entrance to the community , that document the many, many times George visited her Investigators came to her February 18th, out of the blue, they said they found River by text messages . She never wanted to get drug into this.
Skye ( sis) is
Nancy: Why over the course of a year that she is sleeping with him, which he denies, did she never ask him how Caylee died, or what does he think happened to little Caylee?
Skye " My sister never did ask him directly that question. I am not sure why she never asked. He did not reveal what type of accident, and my sister did not press him.
Actually he was thanking her for not ever asking him, and that is when he offered up that it was an accident. He didn't say exactly how, just that it was an accident that snowballed out of control.

One of the defense attorneys contacted her sister today.

Kathi Belich is on Nancy Grace right now. She said that River lives in a gated community and LE have the records from the guard stand at the entrance to the community , that document the many many times he visited her.
Skye ( sis) is on live with Nancy.
Nancy: Why over the course of a year that she is sleeping with him, which he denies, did she never ask him how Caylee died?
Skye " My sister never did ask him directly that question. I am not sure why she never asked. He did not reveal what type of accident, and my sister did not press him."

bbm
Let's see GA try to make a liar out of the gate guard too.

And besides them wearing the tee shirts (which were for sale at the tents) what leads you to think they are affiliated with Kidfinders?

I guess that's why we aren't supposed to carry blogger news over here or link to any blogs. The few I have visited are nothing but gossip pits.

Kalani's photo showed up in the Orange county recent arrests forum. It was then picked up by a statewide arrest site. His photo was there along with his full name and a list of the infractions which precipitated the arrest.

In an Q&A blog (that supposedly verified the identity of the person) the party stated that GA met River via KFN. NOW......can we verify this as fact? Not yet....so to be safe....let's call it unsubstantiated information.

Now SKYE is on NG right now so that may answer a few questions.

3-15-10 NG

Nancy: "The defense has always been that some body else did it. The theory of an accident is a whole other trial. If your sister was so intimate with George and under the theory that Tot Mom didn't do , why didn't sister ask him who then does he think took Caylee, or what happened to Caylee?

Did your sister gave him money?"

Skye: Yes. He said that no one would hire him because his face was plastered all over the news so my sister gave him money over time. She offered it to him to help him the first time, then the other times I am not sure if he asked or she offered, but yes she gave him money over the year.

Nancy: "Who broke off the affair?"

Skye: " I would say he did, he was to come over for breakfast one morning and he just never showed up. He said he would come the next day , same thing ...so she was done".

I think the problem with this thread is that in the absence of enough VERIFIED info there is room for speculation as to truth and lie.....there is room for judgement about the looks (10) of the sister....and there isn't much to truly investigate.

So....IMO........let's discuss info as it is released.....refrain from gossip.....allow room for the possibility that it is true as well as allow room for the possibility it is not all that it seems.

That's fair .

Intimate photo NG hasn't seen! Said to exist, by sister I guess.

She passed a polygraph, Sky says. Now.... she's saying GA has been to the house when Sky was there, but many times she'd leave or go in her br.

Maybe GA just asked opened an account in both their names. We have moved from state to state. My husband moved first while I stayed with the children to finish the school year. My husband opened a checking account in the new city and brought me a card to sign. I didn't have to show an ID but I'm assuming he did. So GA's mom could be on the account without her knowledge.

You can also open various accounts online. I have never done this, so I don't know the full particulars, but, my understanding is to do so one needs the social of all parties, the driver's license number and date of birth. I don't know if at any point one must show this somehow or make copies or what. Maybe someone here knows this.

And yes, I have opened two different accounts in my hubby's name and mine. I went in and showed my info, and got signature cards he had to sign and I returned. In one case that was all that was ever done. In the latest one, opened in 2005, he did have to go into the bank and show ID before they would send him a debit card, and send us the checks. Until then, they took deposits, and sent me my debit card - he didn't go in for about two weeks, my card came before he did.

Kathi Belich is on Nancy Grace right now. She said that River lives in a gated community and LE have the records from the guard stand at the entrance to the community , that document the many, many times George visited her.
Skye ( sis) is on live with Nancy.
Nancy: Why over the course of a year that she is sleeping with him, which he denies, did she never ask him how Caylee died?
Skye " My sister never did ask him directly that question. I am not sure why she never asked. He did not reveal what type of accident, and my sister did not press him.
Actually he was thanking her for not ever asking him, and that is when he offered up that it was an accident. He didn't say exactly how, just that it was an accident that snowballed out of control."

OMGosh, y'all are killing me here! First, against my better judgment I dive into this GA alleged affair thread and dog paddle through....and now, I have to watch Nancy Grace?!? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nancy: "Kathi are there any e mails or texts or photos to prove this relationship?"

Kathi: " Yes, I am told there are a lot of texts, that they would text back and forth quite a bit.
I saw one
I saw the phone number for George and indeed it is the number I have for George, that I have got off public documents"

Nancy: "Kathi, we are looking at a photo here of the two of them where was this taken?"

Kathi:"That photo of George and River is from a balloon release on Caylee's birthday."

Ellie, ( producer ) " Nancy and the lawyer for George Anthony denies that this was ever a sexual affair."

Nancy: "The affair, in itself is irrelevant. What does matter is that she says he told her little Caylee's death was an accident."

Bill Sheaffer " Nancy she has taken a polygraph and passed it regarding all of the statements she has made. And there is a photo that is much, much more intimate than the one you have that has been released."

Skye " Yes, she was given the poly and she passed it. Yes, I have seen the photos. He has been to our house. I have seen them in action , well together...yes, Nancy, I have seen them. This story has not been sold to the National Enquirer by myself or my sister. This situation is not about the money!"

Nancy: "Mr. Sheaffer, if she passed the police poly, that gives her a lot of credibility."

Mr. Sheaffer nods "Yes".

They can't put someone on the stand to claim someone else did it. That argument is gone.
This could come in after an inconsistent statement

Raymond Judece: "This could make the defense change everything and switch their argument to the death was accidental. George, who I always thought was Casey's best witness.... now he is going to cause a complete reversal of the trial strategy!!!"

OMGosh, y'all are killing me here! First, against my better judgment I dive into this GA alleged affair thread and dog paddle through....and now, I have to watch Nancy Grace?!? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Come on, we're not done gathering all the facts of this case yet.

Nancy "Leonard Padilla, What do you make out of all of this?"
LP " I think it ll fiction. I never saw any evidence of an affair while I was around for those nine days.If Cindy would get wind of anything like this, George wouldn't be around to tell about it"

LE gentleman: They will be able to verify the things she has said by the phone, the photos, the texts
Nancy: "Natisha "What do we know, why wouldn't she have asked him about Caylee's death?"

Natisha Lance, Producer " River did give me a call. She said she did not want to stress George out the way everyone else had been doing, the way the media was on him. She didn't want to ask him a lot of questions and be like everyone else was to him."

Counselor " There is too much smoke here, something is wrong here , it is going to create reasonable doubt, for the family .It is going to make the family hard to believe.
People do all kind of crazy things outside of their norm, things they would normally never do, when they are grieving. If George said it was an accident, it could be hysterical blindness,what he believes in his heart, because it is too painful to accept."

Mr. Shaeffer " The bottom line here is George made this statement that the baby is dead one month before the body was found, that shows he had direct knowledge that the child was dead or the killer told him so. The only person who had that relationship with him was the killer, the baby's mother!"

Nah, you don't have to watch the show just follow on the thread, it will save you the aggravation of watching...:blushing:
WS members do a great job of posting whats' being said on the show..

Nah, you don't have to watch the show just follow on the thread, it will save you the aggravation of watching...:blushing:
WS members do a great job of posting wants being said on the show..

Yep... and you can watch the thread without being prompted to throw plates, bricks, small animals, or furniture at your television.

Nancy: "Kathi, we are looking at a photo here of the two of them where was this taken?"

Kathi:"That photo of George and River is from a balloon release on Caylee's birthday."

Just reading that makes me feel sick to my stomach. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member