Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are cracking me up!

We already know LP has no clue what's really going on and he just keeps proving it!

I'm just about sold on the affair, but I am reserving judgment for when the evidence is released. We need to be patient and remember that she or her sister can only talk about so much, probably on order from LE. It does look bad for GA though. I mean, would the defense bother with contacting her if this affair didn't happen?

Still, I am waiting for the evidence before saying it's a scam of some sort. But is that taps I'm hearing from the defense camp or the A camp? Or both?

You think she feels she can fool LE, with fake texts, doctored photos, and what about that she lives in a gated community with guards?

Photos that show her at a vigil with George, does NOT proof that she is haveing an affair with him!

Whats to say that these were the only photos that she had? Why will she not release any other supposed photos??

The texts don't proof anything either, othert then maybe a friendship going on.

How come there is no proof of the texts stating that "caylees death was an accident?" These would be release by the prosecution, because it would put a big dent in the defense. But they were not release by the prosecution, they were released by the supposed women that had the affair!

And if they were not released by the prosecution then the prosecution may have had a valid reason as to not releasing them, and by her releaseing them then it could have just jeapordized the entire case!

Her "CLAIMING" that she had an affair, with NO valid proof, other then HEARSAY, is not cutting it for me. Until the police or prosecution actuallyc ome out and say that they have seen the records, and back up this claim, then I am not going to buy it.

I think people are just looking for another thing to slam George for. And this came up and people are forgetting that anyone can CLAIM, but it takes proof to actuall know for a fact that it happened.

Hearsay does not proof ANYTHING, whatsoever!

If in fact she has passed a poly, then why have the police not come out and said that? And why is this all of a sudden coming out NOW insted of earlier.

I don't buy it. I don't buy it at all. Especially with her supposedly being paid by the National Inquirer.

Sure she has pictures of her and George at the "vigil" But if she has pictures of her and George at her house, or on a date, why are these not released? And please don't sit here and tell me that they are not releasing them, because they will come out at trial.

Noone knows for a fact whether she took a polygraph or not. Her sister claims she did, but where is the ACTUAL proof??

I don't buy this "affair" I really don't. Theres to many holes in the story, theres to many inconsistancies.

There is no proof she has been paid any Anyone.
But, there is proof of GA's phone # calling hers along with texts.
There is the proof that the gate guard has of GA's very frequent visits to her in her gated community.
So far, I have not seen any holes at all.

Unfortunately for us, LE never does comment on their investigations. The only way we find things out is when there is a document dump. I believe that there was a relationship between GA and RC. I also think Brad C lost his last shred of credibility by saying that George denies the affair. He would have been so much better off saying something like 'we are not going to dignify this with a response'. Of course, if GA TOLD BC it wasn't true, then he has to go with what his client says.

I understand why so many posters are not buying into this, I really do. Having said that, can I reserve the right to say 'I told you so' IF at some point we get documentation proving it? Conversely, if it comes out that it is all smoke and mirrors, please don't hesitate to throw this post in my face - figuratively, of course. I suggest you write down this post number and the thread name and keep it handy.

On a lighter note: Ole Lenny stated he doesn't believe this at all and he didn't see any evidence of it when he was there. I am inclined to believe the story even more now.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4932406&postcount=1"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4932406&postcount=1[/ame]

per Tricia :)

Just a heads up and maybe I missed the issue but I have never seen this story come out with NE.... anyone else?... anyone? IMO That was some crap BC threw out there to see if it would stick. The sister went to WFTV ...she said she went to 1 media outlet.

Ok so why did she not just go to the police, and keep her mouth shut to the media??? Because she wanted attention, and has somehtng to gain from this by going to the media! If not now, later on down the road, media will approach her for interviews (which pay cash) Movies (which also pay cash) and book deals (which pay cash).

If she really just wanted to help the case, then she would have gone STRAIGHT to the police, before now, and would have kept her d*** mouth shut to the media!

There is the proof that the gate guard has of GA's very frequent visits to her in her gated community.

BBM

So far, that is the most compelling proof to me. I mean why the heck would the gate guard lie in his logs?

Wait....don't answer that. :p

The two do not have to be mutually exclusive, but George is cold busted if indeed LE is convinced she is telling the truth, this is just the tip of the ice berg. The implication is huge and the whole world is gonna come crashing down on his head if he knew that baby was dead and he lied to LE and Federal Agents. He wont be able to sass back like he did at the civil depo. They will straighten him out about that attitude real quickly. The jig is about to be up and I trust that is painfully obvious in the Anthony home tonite. Brad looked beat up tired and thoroughly emotionally drained to me. This day was inevitable, in my opinion.
bbm
And a long, long time coming.

Ok but once again, if she had absolutly NOTHING to gain from this, then why is she talking to the media?? Why is she not just keeping her mouth shut??? And why did she NOT go to the police SOONER??? Why did the police have to come to her first??

This woman wants her five minutes of fame.

I find it hard to believe that Skye would go on NG if this is all a lie. I tend to think she would be like the physic who called in about phone calls with DC. When NG asked her about phone bills she conveniently didn't have them. Skye says they do have them and LE has them. It would be too easy to prove her lies, if it is not true.
Of course it's true. I don't see why anyone would be shocked or in disbelief since we are dealing with George. This woman was taken in and she fell for it hook line and sinker. Now she's out all of this money, and getting media attention she basically did not want. I don't blame her IF she contacted WFTV, she knew when the story broke that she would be smeared all over town by BC and the Anthonys.

Ok but once again, if she had absolutly NOTHING to gain from this, then why is she talking to the media?? Why is she not just keeping her mouth shut??? And why did she NOT go to the police SOONER??? Why did the police have to come to her first??

can we post transcript links?

I get what you're saying about not going to the police sooner, but then again.....look what happened to Kronk.

As far as the media is concerned, they cornered her FIRST when she was at the police station retrieving her camera and cell phone that she turned over.

I'm not defending her because I don't have a firm opinion yet. I'm just trying to being realistic about what she was probably considering.

yes show transcripts can be posted along with links

If in fact she has passed a poly, then why have the police not come out and said that? And why is this all of a sudden coming out NOW insted of earlier.

I don't buy it. I don't buy it at all. Especially with her supposedly being paid by the National Inquirer.

Sure she has pictures of her and George at the "vigil" But if she has pictures of her and George at her house, or on a date, why are these not released? And please don't sit here and tell me that they are not releasing them, because they will come out at trial.

Noone knows for a fact whether she took a polygraph or not. Her sister claims she did, but where is the ACTUAL proof??

I don't buy this "affair" I really don't. Theres to many holes in the story, theres to many inconsistancies.

Back up. The National Enquirer rumor got started here by posters because BC insinuated that. AFAIK, the sisters have not spoken to or sold their story to the National Enquirer.

Have you not seen what happens to people who are not in the A camp and don't say something first? And why the heck is this so unbelievable? George has no shred of credibility, and I am not seeing this woman eat up the spotlight the way George has. I am more inclined to believe anyone other than the A's. Finally, there is no money to be made from this. Everyone's broke, and I don't see anyone clamoring to pay this woman. I think we all need to calm down and take a deep breath here.

WFTV KB says the pic and text she saw were pics of the text and pic we have already seen and Skye SAYS there are more and that River aka Krystal passed a polygraph so there is NO corroboration of any of this except what Skye says happened they have not verified it what a joke I believe R Hornsby is correct this is to distract us from the $$$ trail

What good does it do to distract us from the money trail? All that matters is what the Judge sees and rules on. I think the Judge is too smart to get distracted by anything.

I think SKYE says her sister met George at a grocery store where he had a tent set up with KidFinders, and that she volunteered to help search for Caylee. Sounds to me like she was shopping at the store, they were already there at the tent, and love at first donation?:waitasec:

Also thanks for the Kalani info...I had somehow missed that...no wonder huh?

love at first donation? Thank You for the laugh!
Weird if your in Love with a married guy and twice he has to cancel plans,isn't that what happens when your the other woman?Skye says after that she was done.

Speaking of proof - is there any proof she has even been in touch with the National Enquirer? Because of everything I've read - the only person who suggested that was Brad. He said he "found out" from the National Enquirer. For all we know he could have been calling them with his own story and they said - by the way Brad, there's this rumor.

Any one have any proof of the NE caper? I hate to see it stuck in the cement this way if we really don't know.

I give up, but i think you all are barking up the wrong tree.

There is money to be made here. CBS, NBC, LIFTETIME, and any other MAJOR news network, offers money for interviews, for shows such as Dateline, 20/20, 48 hours etc.

Just because the anthonys don't have money doesn't mean that this lady will not be paid for her supposed story.

Like I said, I think that people are looking for another thing to bash George for.

It is not george or cindy's fault that Casey killed caylee. Why do people insist that they pay for it??? Yes they said some stupid things, but they are not at fault for Caylees death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7