George's Alleged Affair #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalani's photo showed up in the Orange county recent arrests forum. It was then picked up by a statewide arrest site. His photo was there along with his full name and a list of the infractions which precipitated the arrest.

In an Q&A blog (that supposedly verified the identity of the person) the party stated that GA met River via KFN. NOW......can we verify this as fact? Not yet....so to be safe....let's call it unsubstantiated information.

Now SKYE is on NG right now so that may answer a few questions.

I think SKYE says her sister met George at a grocery store where he had a tent set up with KidFinders, and that she volunteered to help search for Caylee. Sounds to me like she was shopping at the store, they were already there at the tent, and love at first donation?:waitasec:

Also thanks for the Kalani info...I had somehow missed that...no wonder huh?

Nancy "Leonard Padilla, What do you make out of all of this?"
LP " I never saw any evidence of an affair while I was around for those nine days.If Cindy would get wind of anything like this, George wouldn't be around to tell about it"

OH LP..
Cindy :bud: George :truce:

If in fact she has passed a poly, then why have the police not come out and said that? And why is this all of a sudden coming out NOW insted of earlier.

I don't buy it. I don't buy it at all. Especially with her supposedly being paid by the National Inquirer.

Sure she has pictures of her and George at the "vigil" But if she has pictures of her and George at her house, or on a date, why are these not released? And please don't sit here and tell me that they are not releasing them, because they will come out at trial.

Noone knows for a fact whether she took a polygraph or not. Her sister claims she did, but where is the ACTUAL proof??

I don't buy this "affair" I really don't. Theres to many holes in the story, theres to many inconsistancies.

I think SKYE says her sister met George at a grocery store where he had a tent set up with KidFinders, and that she volunteered to help search for Caylee. Sounds to me like she was shopping at the store, they were already there at the tent, and love at first donation?:waitasec:

Also thanks for the Kalani info...I had somehow missed that...no wonder huh?

Love at first donation............ will that be her book title???? HeeHee

Don't worry about missing that info.........this whole case is a blur. That's what everyone is here for.....to fill in the blanks.

I also think that this is a get rich quick claim! Someone saw that they could make a buck off of this, and so made up this entire story, to be sold, and get money.

Nancy "Leonard Padilla, What do you make out of all of this?"
LP " I never saw any evidence of an affair while I was around for those nine days.If Cindy would get wind of anything like this, George wouldn't be around to tell about it"

How much could LP notice when he was kicked out of the house and was living in and giving interviews inside a motorhome?:waitasec: Besides, the sisters say the "affair" didn't get into full swing until sometime in Nov.

WFTV KB says the pic and text she saw were pics of the text and pic we have already seen and Skye SAYS there are more and that River aka Krystal passed a polygraph so there is NO corroboration of any of this except what Skye says happened they have not verified it what a joke I believe R Hornsby is correct this is to distract us from the $$$ trail

I also think that this is a get rich quick claim! Someone saw that they could make a buck off of this, and so made up this entire story, to be sold, and get money.

You think she feels she can fool LE, with fake texts, doctored photos, and what about that she lives in a gated community with guards?

OMGosh, y'all are killing me here! First, against my better judgment I dive into this GA alleged affair thread and dog paddle through....and now, I have to watch Nancy Grace?!? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Friend, you can come out now..it is over. Promise!

On Nancy Grace's show, Kathi Belich said the picture of George and River that we've seen was taken at the balloon release on Caylee's 4th birthday. Wasn't that the same day Cindy and George got rebaptized? I wonder if River attended that ceremony also.

Just a heads up and maybe I missed the issue but I have never seen this story come out with NE.... anyone else?... anyone? IMO That was some crap BC threw out there to see if it would stick. The sister went to WFTV ...she said she went to 1 media outlet.

What happened to if you can't link it ...it ain't so? And I am not talking a blog link.

You think she feels she can fool LE, with fake texts, doctored photos, and what about that she lives in a gated community with guards?

I am waiting for the transcript but I believe she told them that ok so show us these sign in sheets where are they?

The two do not have to be mutually exclusive, but George is cold busted if indeed LE is convinced she is telling the truth, this is just the tip of the ice berg. The implication is huge and the whole world is gonna come crashing down on his head if he knew that baby was dead and he lied to LE and Federal Agents. He wont be able to sass back like he did at the civil depo. They will straighten him out about that attitude real quickly. The jig is about to be up and I trust that is painfully obvious in the Anthony home tonite. Brad looked beat up tired and thoroughly emotionally drained to me. This day was inevitable, in my opinion.

I find it hard to believe that Skye would go on NG if this is all a lie. I tend to think she would be like the physic who called in about phone calls with DC. When NG asked her about phone bills she conveniently didn't have them. Skye says they do have them and LE has them. It would be too easy to prove her lies, if it is not true.

The only thing I got of interest from NG is that LE was there on Feb 18....I am just biting my tongue to what I am thinking.

Friend, you can come out now..it is over. Promise!

:blowkiss:

Sad thing is, now I probobaly will watch the replay, but ONLY because Bill Sheaffer is on.
hmph-1.gif

Thanks to everyone for their recaps!! You guys are the best!

I am going on break and do some yoga if this is not true it upsets me because this family whether we like them or not has suffered and Cindy loved Caylee you hear that in the 911 tape so this is very wrong to put out on the air not verified I admit they irritate me but this has to deeply hurt Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26