George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with all of the above. If she had gone to the NE they would have grabbed this story in a flash.
If she was playing the kind of games you suggest I don't think the OCSO would have taken 4 hours with her to figure it out. They would have had her pegged pretty quick.
Men who cheat can slip through all kinds of hoops to go undetected.

Bold done by me...ITA. I have a feeling that this is not the first affair in this relationship. It is not uncommon from men in controlling relationships to reach out to less controlling women in times of need. Her personality appears to be someone who is shy. She is not enjoying the media attention. Completely opposite of Cindy. I find her to be credible. Lets keep in mind George had an online gambling addiction for years causing the family to be bankrupt. I have no doubt in mind that he is use to hiding money from Cindy and finding loop holes.

But how long did they dedicate to Joy Wray's story?????

I don't know. How long?
I think I'll step away for awhile, this is getting too exasperating and I don't want to say anything else right now.

The police went through her phone before that picture was taken of the text. They would know it was fake and I am sure she had to sign a sworn statement.

I don't think the police would let a hoax continue in their station like that.

The detectives would not know squat. They are no more tech savvy than me or you (and I am really tech savvy). Rather they had a technician copy the phone using Encase or some other forensic program and will analyze it later.

Bottom line, I don't know if it is true or not. But from a legal perspective, whether George had an affair or not would not be admissible in Casey Anthony's trial.

Nor would the fact George confided in her his theory of how Caylee died. If that was the case, Larry King, Matt Lauer, Holly Bristow, and a hundred other people that George has shared his theory of what happened with would be potential witnesses.

George's "theory" is nothing but speculation, and speculation is inadmissible in a court room.

Now, if she said George claims Casey said "X, Y, and Z." Then that would possibly be admissible IF George denied that Casey said "X, Y, and Z" and "X, Y, and Z" was found to bear on a material issue as opposed to a collateral issue in the case.

Best part is when Bob flat out asks her if she thinks he (George) knows what happened and she shakes her head no.

Seems pretty clear that if he actually said anything, he shared the theory of a confused father who was hoping his daughter was not actually a murderer.

There is no story here. Thanks for the link.

I respectfully disagree Mr. Hornsby. The STORY here is not the affair, it's what information might have come out of the interview she had with LE. What information might she have that could lead them to other information. To repeat myself once again (just ignore this if you are getting tired of hearing me say it) HOW did LE find her? If she is being truthful about them showing up at her door, and I bet she is because it would be way to easy to check - eventually - it means that LE may have a whole lot of new info about a whole lot of things.

Best part is when Bob flat out asks her if she thinks he (George) knows what happened and she shakes her head no.

Seems pretty clear that if he actually said anything, he shared the theory of a confused father who was hoping his daughter was not actually a murderer.

BBM. Watch it again and listen carefully. She says" I can't answer that I'm sorry." Makes perfect sense to me that is one thing LE might have asked her not to talk about. She clearly did not want to deal with the media asking uncomfortable questions. Whether or not there is any story here, time will surely tell.

What exactly is a "bat phone"?
TIA!

..you can get them ay 7-11 etc.....you just buy a card to put $$$'s on them.

..some call them "disposable"------some call them b.a. t. ( buy and toss ) phones-------

Imo, after she shakes her head, I believe she says something like "I couldn't answer that, sorry" or "I don't want to answer that, sorry". She says it right around 2:08, if someone else wants to turn up their speakers and give it a listen.

I don't think that particular statement proves or disproves anything, I'm just posting what I think I heard.

I think it is important to mention here that there have been NO allegations of any sexual contact at all, so it really boils down to interpretation of "affair", and EACH parties interpretation of what the extent of the relationship was.

Affairs can be emotional or sexual, but affairs can also be misconstrued by one party who misinterprets the actions and words of the other party.

I am still not convinced that George may have considered this woman to be a very close friend and confidante during one of the most difficult times in his life, and during a time when he lacks control over his own situation.

My memory of the last 20 months is that neither Anthony can freely roam in Orlando without the media chasing them, and Cindy has had a pretty tight hold on George, especially since his "incident" at the motel. So where and how is/was he able to do all this sneaking around?

I can certainly see where this woman may have been able to stroke his ego, comfort him through phone conversations and text messages, but am not sure that would fit my personal definition of an affair.

But then you will have to explain the nude photos they said they had.

Bold done by me...ITA. I have a feeling that this is not the first affair in this relationship. It is not uncommon from men in controlling relationships to reach out to less controlling women in times of need. Her personality appears to be someone who is shy. She is not enjoying the media attention. Completely opposite of Cindy. I find her to be credible. Lets keep in mind George had an online gambling addiction for years causing the family to be bankrupt. I have no doubt in mind that he is use to hiding money from Cindy and finding loop holes.

I thought he was scammed in an Nigerian e-mail. Was it online gambling?

I just find it interesting, that although she claims "There's nothing I want to cash in on." She nonetheless kept a single text message for over a year that says "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."

Some affair, even if true it sounds like it was a text sent long after they had stopped seeing each other.

And IMO Cindy is better looking anyways ;-)
Richard,
If George (and or Cindy for that matter) have secret bank accounts and have in fact claimed KC as a dependent on taxes will their finances be reviewed as part of KC's request Thursday?

To those who thinks George Anthony was so closely followed that he never could have done this, we need to remember his "suicide attempt". I remember when the first articles came out they were George Anthony is missing.... he was able to sneak off then and go missing for a bit so I dont think its that unreasonable to beleive he would not get caught.

I think it is important to mention here that there have been NO allegations of any sexual contact at all, so it really boils down to interpretation of "affair", and EACH parties interpretation of what the extent of the relationship was.

Affairs can be emotional or sexual, but affairs can also be misconstrued by one party who misinterprets the actions and words of the other party.

I am still not convinced that George may have considered this woman to be a very close friend and confidante during one of the most difficult times in his life, and during a time when he lacks control over his own situation.

My memory of the last 20 months is that neither Anthony can freely roam in Orlando without the media chasing them, and Cindy has had a pretty tight hold on George, especially since his "incident" at the motel. So where and how is/was he able to do all this sneaking around?

I can certainly see where this woman may have been able to stroke his ego, comfort him through phone conversations and text messages, but am not sure that would fit my personal definition of an affair.

Naked pix (alleged in this case) of someone in compromising positions would fill the bill for an affair in my opinion.

Richard,
If George (and or Cindy for that matter) have secret bank accounts and have in fact claimed KC as a dependent on taxes will their finances be reviewed as part of KC's request Thursday?

Unlikely. It is Casey Anthony's finances that are relevant, not her parents (no matter how many secret banks accounts you suspect they have).

http://www.wesh.com/video/22847015/index.html

...@ 2:25------cruz questioned, her statement ---"-taken around a month ago".

..a month ago? mid february? then JudgeS seals evidence,( feb. 24?26? ) allowing the SA a month....

..so--IS this the super secret sealed evidence? i think so.

I just find it interesting, that although she claims "There's nothing I want to cash in on." She nonetheless kept a single text message for over a year that says "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."
<snipped>

I'm the type that keeps special messages forever when they have a lot of meaning. I've always been like that. I once didn't want to get rid of an answering machine because a loved one who'd passed had left a message there. I have a three year old voice mail saved from my son singing Happy Birthday to me. (He's 25 years old! LOL!)

Although I'm a fence sitter on this woman's credibility, keeping a romantic message on her phone all this time doesn't surprise me. :)

I completely agree with your line of thinking, and while we are at it, if she had numerous text messages, as well as photos of herself with George, why did she choose THIS particular text to try to prove her credibility? Why not a more damaging text message, or better yet, one of the photos she claims she has in her phone?

It appears she almost tried to "tease" the media by giving them a peep show!

That might very well be true.

To those who thinks George Anthony was so closely followed that he never could have done this, we need to remember his "suicide attempt". I remember when the first articles came out they were George Anthony is missing.... he was able to sneak off then and go missing for a bit so I dont think its that unreasonable to beleive he would not get caught.

He was constantly going off by himself. He was even looking for places to park that darn trailer on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper