George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was constantly going off by himself. He was even looking for places to park that darn trailer on a daily basis.

No kidding. And where was he really all that time he spent "watching the kidnappers"? :poke:

Just sayin.

Oh, and BTW, Kentjbkent -- I'm right there with ya on the bat phone thing. And I'm not that old. 35.

If they claimed KC on their taxes that tells me they knew she was not working and that she never had or paid for a nanny.

How in the world could they claim her on their taxes when she was over 18, not in college, not disabled, didn't meet the qualifications?

I can see something like this happening. LE questions George about the statement the girl alleges and George decides to talk to them.

The girl has been asked to put out some lie about the affair or time line that they have proof of. George says yeah it started when she said or whatever.

They have him lying there. So why believe anything he would say as far as the accident story goes.

And they will have a proven liar on the stand when the trail starts.

He was constantly going off by himself. He was even looking for places to park that darn trailer on a daily basis.
Just wanted to say, I agree. I never saw news footage of George or Cindy unless it was at a function or court or the jail parking lot. When we had the stalker cam (wish we still did!) I used to yell at the crowd of reporters - follow them, where are they going!
Now you know you guys did to -- so toss chocolates if you feel the need to throw things at me! At least I am honest!

How in the world could they claim her on their taxes when she was over 18, not in college, not disabled, didn't meet the qualifications?

The COULD claim her if they are supporting her and she has no income of her own. As long as she provides 50% of the support it is legit. I believe they have to make less than $4000 a year or something like that. Which proves they knew she could not afford a Zanny the Nanny.

They just showed up at her door, with WFTV in tow? Or did she shop the story and media outlets were trying to verify credibility with LE so LE goes and check her out instead.

When the story first broke it did say she was found by LE through the text messages. Very possible that is what she was using as proof to shop her story to media so to speak. That is one possibility. Many of us thought LE got that info through DC. Hopefully we'll eventually get to the bottom.

Earned income credit is where the tax refund money is, I think the kid can be 24 or 25.

The phone company would have them, I would think .... we saw KC"s.

You know, I'm thinking you are correct. How did we see all of KC's racy text if that weren't true?!?

There is a reason my texas momma told me never to put anything in writing that I didn't want the world to read. That was in the 70's and way before cell phone technology. LOL

Earned income credit is where the tax refund money is, I think the kid can be 24 or 25.

Can also claim her as a qualifying relative if they don't fit the child dependent qualifications. Has it been confirmed that they have claimed KC and Caylee on their taxes? That would be huge in my opinion. Plus if KC was paying Zanny, she would have claimed that on her taxes.

Sorry off topic, I know.

Personally I think that she was found out through DC... Let me explain......
I think DC had his deposition where he turned SW, he turned over his cell phone records and in turn had GA's "bat phone", which that number was then traced back to RC, which led to her having LE show up.

I still beleive the Evidence and information the state wants kept secret while they investigate is DC's depo info, from which RC was found through the investigation.... JMO!!

I agree 100%. I've been posting the same thing since this story broke. The affair is not important, except to verify that the # GA called RC on was GA's bat phone. I think the important thing is now LE has all the bat phone #'s and records. LE knows if CA called the physic and set up an excuse for DC to search Suburan Dr. They needed time to get the phone records and investigate after DC gave them the numbers. If the affair info came from DC via his phone, the time line fits.

That is the text that WFTV showed a picture of on their site. For all we know she saved a friend's number under the name George Anthony and had the friend (or sister) text her this past December.

If they have been shopping the deal for some time, chances are they hatched this plan a while back.

Plus, George was under 24/7 surveillance by the media, public, and law enforcement when this was all going on. Hard to think he was having some sordid affair and no one caught wind of it, not even the great Kathi B...

What struck me about the text is that the word "you" is spelled out. I mean, I am the world's biggest troglodyte when it comes to texting, and even I would write "I need u". I suppose this could be indicative of an older gent who doesn't send many texts and writes out everything like "old-fashioned" (!) email.

I do note that the day of the week shown is consistent with the text being sent in 2008 not 2009.

OH!!! LOL! I never realized that!

I always conjured up images of the old Batman and Robin days! (showing my age...)

:woohoo:
...for some reason, that cracked me up!

..images of batman and robin on their cellphones......

..( while on the subject of b.a.t. phones----some also call them GO phones...(pay as you go..)

You might be right. I swore I read it was gambling...but I might be confusing rumor with fact. I will shut up until I confirm it to be fact. LOL that is how rumors get started.:iamashamed0005:

SP said it was gambling. GA told LE it was a Nigerian scam.

Unless the laws have changed drastically in the past several years, parents could not take an exemption for a child over 18 unless they were totally disabled or a full time student.

I don't want to get OT but here is an example from the IRS:
http://www.irs.gov/publications/p501/ar02.html#en_US_publink1000220939
Example 3.
Your son lives with you but is not your qualifying child because he is 30 years old and does not meet the age test. He may be your qualifying relative if the gross income test and the support test are met.

Was this a question that the BC certified in the Morgan depo? IE: did they claim KC.

Can also claim her as a qualifying relative if they don't fit the child dependent qualifications. Has it been confirmed that they have claimed KC and Caylee on their taxes? That would be huge in my opinion. Plus if KC was paying Zanny, she would have claimed that on her taxes.

Sorry off topic, I know.

I need someone to explain that to me. My son just turned 25 and is in law school. I was told I can no longer claim him because of his age. How would KC qualify if she is not a student or disabled? Doesn't a relative have to prove she's unable to work or is in school. I don't mean to be disrespectful. Maybe I'm missing something I need to know. LOL Sorry for the OT. CA was asked about her tax return in the Morgan depo and she said KC filed her own taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper