George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is important to mention here that there have been NO allegations of any sexual contact at all, so it really boils down to interpretation of "affair", and EACH parties interpretation of what the extent of the relationship was.

Affairs can be emotional or sexual, but affairs can also be misconstrued by one party who misinterprets the actions and words of the other party.

I am still not convinced that George may have considered this woman to be a very close friend and confidante during one of the most difficult times in his life, and during a time when he lacks control over his own situation.

My memory of the last 20 months is that neither Anthony can freely roam in Orlando without the media chasing them, and Cindy has had a pretty tight hold on George, especially since his "incident" at the motel. So where and how is/was he able to do all this sneaking around?

I can certainly see where this woman may have been able to stroke his ego, comfort him through phone conversations and text messages, but am not sure that would fit my personal definition of an affair.

There have been plenty of allegations of sexual contact. Particularly when the pics were discussed. Do you mean there is no proof of sexual contact? That I can agree with.

I respectfully disagree Mr. Hornsby. The STORY here is not the affair, it's what information might have come out of the interview she had with LE. What information might she have that could lead them to other information. To repeat myself once again (just ignore this if you are getting tired of hearing me say it) HOW did LE find her? If she is being truthful about them showing up at her door, and I bet she is because it would be way to easy to check - eventually - it means that LE may have a whole lot of new info about a whole lot of things.

They just showed up at her door, with WFTV in tow? Or did she shop the story and media outlets were trying to verify credibility with LE so LE goes and check her out instead.

Personally I think that she was found out through DC... Let me explain......
I think DC had his deposition where he turned SW, he turned over his cell phone records and in turn had GA's "bat phone", which that number was then traced back to RC, which led to her having LE show up.

I still beleive the Evidence and information the state wants kept secret while they investigate is DC's depo info, from which RC was found through the investigation.... JMO!!

Maybe RC found out that she was being set up to be the fall guy the "ZFG" and thats why she went public, I dont think we should jump all over her til we hear everything.

I respectfully disagree Mr. Hornsby. The STORY here is not the affair, it's what information might have come out of the interview she had with LE. What information might she have that could lead them to other information. To repeat myself once again (just ignore this if you are getting tired of hearing me say it) HOW did LE find her? If she is being truthful about them showing up at her door, and I bet she is because it would be way to easy to check - eventually - it means that LE may have a whole lot of new info about a whole lot of things.

ITA! Who cares about the affair or the sex. It's the info from the phones, what George knew and when he knew it. Etc, etc, etc.

People, think outside the box!

BBM. Watch it again and listen carefully. She says" I can't answer that I'm sorry." Makes perfect sense to me that is one thing LE might have asked her not to talk about. She clearly did not want to deal with the media asking uncomfortable questions. Whether or not there is any story here, time will surely tell.

That is how I took it too. I agree with a previous poster that said the affair it's self is not the NEWS, but HOW did they find her and what information could she have that helps this case (if any). I am assuming they found her by phone records...what other records were on this phone?

http://www.wesh.com/video/22847015/index.html

@1:50 ( referring to the accident that 'snow-balled......"

conway: "what i can tell you is---george anthony did NOT make that statement ".

...........oh really ? was conway THERE? with all of the heresay-shmeresay motions lately-------how can brad say this with a straight face ?

( although, i might add-----brad looks "mighty sweaty"/worried in this interview...)

.............i sure would love to be a fly on the wall in jose's office right now!

I thought he was scammed in an Nigerian e-mail. Was it online gambling?

Well, you know as it always seems to go in this case, his FIRST story was that it was online gambling, but THEN he told LE it was the Nigerian scam and he was too embarrassed to tell anyone. I guess because losing a fortune in online gambling is better? :waitasec: I don't think we'll ever really know where the money went.

IMO, this 'news' should die pretty soon...GA affair has nothing to do with this case and I feel sorry for another victim under Anthony's 'bus'. If nothing else, my only hope is that this 'affair' may be the 'last straw' of Cyndy's 'camel back' to break her ever lasting denial and she finally realized that she has nothing 'united' to fight for...and MAYBE, just maybe, she'll wake-up and start putting all her strength toward obligation to one person who trully loves her: Caylee!...

from the video of river and sky and reporters i agree she looks vunerable and ready to break down in tears. she appears strong in her conviction yet. she looked to sky like - oh god- help me here when they asked her about george. her voice cracked . i do believe theres more to the zanny description being used but will hold back on mythoughts for a bit. would not be surprised if we find out george brought caylee around the family of these sisters. maybe he called her zanny in case someone questioned her on where she was since casey used the name zanny too. if she spoke the name no one would question it as another other than babsitter. river befriended others or is related to others involved in case. we already saw a video of when they found caylee. every piece of puzzle has not been put in place yet. we can only wonder. casey must be going nuts wondering wtf is going on outside this jail cell!!

edited to add if casey was brought around river or family it would mean she knew him before casey was missing and yet i believe she said no-- so now i am debating myself-lol

I think it is important to mention here that there have been NO allegations of any sexual contact at all, so it really boils down to interpretation of "affair", and EACH parties interpretation of what the extent of the relationship was.

Affairs can be emotional or sexual, but affairs can also be misconstrued by one party who misinterprets the actions and words of the other party.

I am still not convinced that George may have considered this woman to be a very close friend and confidante during one of the most difficult times in his life, and during a time when he lacks control over his own situation.

My memory of the last 20 months is that neither Anthony can freely roam in Orlando without the media chasing them, and Cindy has had a pretty tight hold on George, especially since his "incident" at the motel. So where and how is/was he able to do all this sneaking around?

I can certainly see where this woman may have been able to stroke his ego, comfort him through phone conversations and text messages, but am not sure that would fit my personal definition of an affair.

There have been allegations of naked pictures of George and his mistress so to me that says sexual contact or at least something much more than a close friend or confidante.. This was revealed in an interview with the alleged girlfriend's sister on WFTV.

I seem to recall many posts during the time period of the alleged affair regarding George's whereabouts. Questions such as "where is George, is he working? haven't seen him in awhile, guess he needs to get away from Cindy and Casey."

I thought he was scammed in an Nigerian e-mail. Was it online gambling?

You might be right. I swore I read it was gambling...but I might be confusing rumor with fact. I will shut up until I confirm it to be fact. LOL that is how rumors get started.:iamashamed0005:

Unlikely. It is Casey Anthony's finances that are relevant, not her parents (no matter how many secret banks accounts you suspect they have).

Thank you for the answer. BTW -- I don't personally suspect nor would I be shocked if they did have secret bank accounts. I just thought I had read on the indigent status laws or somewhere that if the person was claimed as a dependent then the one claiming them might have to contribute to the funds for the defense it is determined they have the means to. I wondered if this was one reason the Anthony's went on cruises and allowed the house to go into foreclosure.

Imo, after she shakes her head, I believe she says something like "I couldn't answer that, sorry" or "I don't want to answer that, sorry". She says it right around 2:08, if someone else wants to turn up their speakers and give it a listen.

I don't think that particular statement proves or disproves anything, I'm just posting what I think I heard.

Okay, I listened to it again and you are right about what she said when she responded.

I also enjoyed (from 3:00 - 3:05) that when Bob asked what the text says, she and the sister start looking at Belich and Belich says "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." And you can then hear Bob say "you don't have to advise them, what are you their attorney?"

When did this alleged affair end, is it really, truly, absurdly possible that CA took GA on an ocean cruise to get him away from a River Cruz?

Richard,
If George (and or Cindy for that matter) have secret bank accounts and have in fact claimed KC as a dependent on taxes will their finances be reviewed as part of KC's request Thursday?

If they claimed KC on their taxes that tells me they knew she was not working and that she never had or paid for a nanny.

OH!!! LOL! I never realized that!

I always conjured up images of the old Batman and Robin days! (showing my age...)

:woohoo:
Me too! I just thought it was referring to multiple cell phones, like in the movie "Sky High", where he breaks one, and opens a drawer full of identical ones...

Are text saved in phone records?

I don't think so, otherwise, Tiger W would be in sex rehab for 10 years. LOL. Sorry for the off topic.

I think text can only be saved on the phone they are sent to. The number sending the text would be a part of the phone record is my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67