Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize, Unicorn, if my carelessly worded post made you feel you needed to defend yourself. I knew you were transcribing for everyone, not offering your own opinion.

When I posted my reply, I was seriously asking if you or anyone reading it, knew if it was the psychic lady with the dog or the lady with the psychic dog.

When I added the comment about this thread being hilarious, I wasn't referring to the content of your post at all. I was referring to the running commentary going on among the active participants in this thread.

As I said, apologize for not paying more attention to what I posted as a "reply." Also, if I were ever inclined to belittle someone's opinion, (which I am not) it would never be yours. I always enjoy your posts and your "style" whether I agree or not. :blowkiss:

Thank you, Friday, no apology was necessary nor expected. You said nothing wrong at all. While I thought you understood those weren't my opinions, I'm not so sure about everyone else. I'm just going to have to figure out a better way to indicate that it's just a transcription (loose as it is). Because it is fun and good, I think, for people to be able to pick up some of the pithier statements from the programs and hit the "submit reply" button to post about them. Quotes just don't do it well enough. If you or anyone else can think of a short way to indicate that, please let me know. And, thank you; I enjoy your posts, too. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member