Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo said "what if she (Caylee) choked on her chewing gum."
Geraldo if she did the thing to do is Call 911 and not to put your daughter in a pet cemetery. :eek: Common Geraldo even you know that....

So what's he saying? On his planet, mom's whose todlers choke on their chewing gum drive them around in the trunks of their cars, double-bag them and throw them in the nearest swamp?
YAP that is what he seems to be saying.:confused:

I "think" that FOX is trying very hard to get the exclusive interview with Mom of the Year, if you catch my drift.
It must be that because even a blind man can see that Caylee was a victim and Casey endangered her child.
reminds me of the ANS case and how much of a Thermometer Mark from ET was. some actually refused to watch him in those days.
If Geraldo is taking a side to get an exclusive that is not called journalism.:waitasec:

Yep and Jose said if Liars are Murderers then we're all in trouble. Umm, NO (way Jose) not all of us are liars!

I see his point liar does not constitute murderer.
but not calling 911 for 31 days, and having cadaver dogs pointing to your car and finding pictures of Casey dancing while her kid is missing does constitute a really "F"d up human being, and writing on her face book about some brothel, calling "Zanny the nanny" a code for what may have been Xanex is more then likely a murderer. While most people may not be lier's, or thieves, not everybody is totally dysfunctional and capable to harm another person.

Wow - there are so many rumors around this case - no wonder peoples passions are thru the roof. I seriously doubt that GR is fronting the money for this defense, as there are so many legal groups, science groups, think tanks and the likes that do this to protect the system, the science and the Constitution, that one individual would never need to do such.

I don't think I said he was paying. It would be necessary for him to divulge it or all his reporting would be considered seriously biased.

BHVIDEO.jpg

From the video found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukQWMaxD0Q

There is a longer version here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...AP13bmcCw&q="search"+"caylee"+"Orlando"&hl=en

They turned the corner from Hopespring onto Suburban. They went a ways beyond where the actual remains were found, stopped the car, got out and walked the dog up to the lightpost. After that, in the longer version, you can see they go on up to the area at the end of Suburban, and they go into the school, where I think they actually follow some trail east or northeast of the school.
Their camera skills suck.

I hope they start with her, then George, then Lee...

Didn't GA come forward and "spill the beans" which led to the eventual indictment of KC?

I wonder what he said...has it ever been disclosed?

My DH and I believe KC will claim insanity and end up in an institution.

Thanks RR. I read it as mop, which was funnier, but your way makes sense.

The original post was typed as 'mop' so I ran with it. :D Didn't bother to correct it when some later stated it was 'mob'. It was funnier the original way!

I see,

So that means that the Meter man must have gone into the woods back in August when he first reported the bag

Wonder if the MM had to pee in Aug too? How did he discover the grey/black (not sure which) back then?

I just watched the episode from last night, and IMO, :furious::furious:!

I can't believe they were juxtaposing images of Caylee to images of skeletal remains. Geraldo's show has clearly become a vehicle for the defense, but JB did his client no favors by participating in such an insensitive and sensationalistic display, IMO.

If I'm remembering correctly, this was the kind of macabre showboating the SA vehemently sought to prevent by blocking JB & Co. from the autopsy.

JB & Co. might benefit from a crash course in human emotion.

I don't want to start anything, but here is a sobering thought to think about:

What if GR's production team got the idea for this tastelessness from HERE, on our board, from the Crime Scenes images thread?

I threw a hissy fit there the other night, because I found those altered images just as appalling there as tonight on GR.

Just sayin'

I don't want to start anything, but here is a sobering thought to think about:

What if GR's production team got the idea for this tastelessness from HERE, on our board, from the Crime Scenes images thread?

I threw a hissy fit there the other night, because I found those altered images just as appalling there as tonight on GR.

Just sayin'

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA - but, just because they might have read it here doesn't mean they now have license to broadcast such horrendous images on national TV. One would think someone, somewhere in all those production people would have said something about "it not being a good idea". Can you imagine all the emails GR must have gotten over that?

Wow. Dr Baden saying it's important to know who the father is. Yuk -- didn't get why.

I bet they are setting this up so that when the identity of the father is released, it may have led to some of the emotional problems Casey has. Maybe its a relative, not Lee. The whole notion of WHY they didnt list a father on the birth cert or never tried to get support for Caylee, is very questionable.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA - but, just because they might have read it here doesn't mean they now have license to broadcast such horrendous images on national TV. One would think someone, somewhere in all those production people would have said something about "it not being a good idea". Can you imagine all the emails GR must have gotten over that?

There are just some things that are worth expressing your outrage over, aren't there?

Is she the psychic lady with a dog, or is she the lady with the psychic dog? I'm serious, now. The lady with the psychic dog found the size 6 Disney dress.

BTW I've laughed my @ss off during this entire thread. I can't stomach Geraldo, but from now on I'm not going to miss out on his WS recap. ROFL.

I need to make sure that you all understand that the majority of what I posted here was trying to transcribe what was being said on GR's broadcast for those who are unable to watch his show -- not my personal opinions. I'll have to think of a way to indicate that on each post that I am transcribing. I've tried the quotes, but that doesn't make it clear enough.

And mercy, I have a hard enough time trying to defend my own opinions, let alone taking the rap for GR and guests' thoughts!!!

I apologize, Unicorn, if my carelessly worded post made you feel you needed to defend yourself. I knew you were transcribing for everyone, not offering your own opinion.

When I posted my reply, I was seriously asking if you or anyone reading it, knew if it was the psychic lady with the dog or the lady with the psychic dog.

When I added the comment about this thread being hilarious, I wasn't referring to the content of your post at all. I was referring to the running commentary going on among the active participants in this thread.

As I said, apologize for not paying more attention to what I posted as a "reply." Also, if I were ever inclined to belittle someone's opinion, (which I am not) it would never be yours. I always enjoy your posts and your "style" whether I agree or not. :blowkiss:

Here is a google map link, little easier to move around in. Looks like the gravel road was at the end of Suburban.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...8524,-81.260515&spn=0.005337,0.00677&t=h&z=17

Also does anyone have the link to GJS youtube video?? I tried searching youtube but could not find the one shown on Geraldo's show.
The video at Google is the long version (about 20 minutes) and is much better than the edited YouTube version which does not really show what was shown on Geraldo.
The YouTube version is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukQWMaxD0Q

The longer Google version is here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members