Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I hadn't even wasted my time last night watching Geraldo! So disgusting, and obviously he is supporting the defense. Maybe Geraldo is the monetary means for the defense?

I also emailed and voiced my complaints on last night's show. Talk about sensationism! The split screen with a picture of Caylee and a skeleton went beyond what was neccessary! FOX is far from balanced and unbiased, as they always claim!

If you'd like to email your disgust with Geraldo and FOX here's the email...
atlarge@foxnews.com

We've only seen the tip of the iceberg yet.

(psst... uhm, pass me the necklace first, k? I like shiny things.)

Hahaha! I like shiny things, I like shiny things! (Sorry, remember this from a comedy show and quote it often.)

So, you think they found a necklace do you? Prints on it, snot on it???

Last night the Fox reporter in front of the Caylee remains area asked a local lady if she thought the mother of Caylee was involved. The 'lady' said "yes, and she should have her throat slit and thrown in the ditch like she did her baby". The reporter (you know him I'm sure) said something like isn't that too strong... the lady said "no it ain't". Geraldo couldn't wait to tell JB about that.... so he is involved in ratcheting up the tensions and the drama - which I find to be unacceptable. I really do. No matter what this family has done - they have equal protection under the Constitution and yes, Casey has every right to a fair trial. A true fair trial .... not a crock of **** trial - a real one. Anything that the Sate can do to the Anthony's it can do to us or ours. Who knows - sometime we might find ourselves in a mess and not be all that we think we are. Just sayin'. jmo
:doh:

The thing is he seems to keep overlooking is they DON'T have to have a cause of death at all...............

He is an idiot masquerading as an attorney.
POST OF THE DAY!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I wish I hadn't even wasted my time last night watching Geraldo! So disgusting, and obviously he is supporting the defense. Maybe Geraldo is the monetary means for the defense?

I also emailed and voiced my complaints on last night's show. Talk about sensationism! The split screen with a picture of Caylee and a skeleton went beyond what was neccessary! FOX is far from balanced and unbiased, as they always claim!

If you'd like to email your disgust with Geraldo and FOX here's the email...
atlarge@foxnews.com

Thank you, sweetmop! I just sent my email as well as another one to the main FOX contact email!

Thank you, sweetmop! I just sent my email as well as another one to the main FOX contact email!
Thank you LALAW. I imagine there will be thousands of emails regarding last night's show. Geraldo is such a sleaze. And he really proved it last night.
JMHO

GSJ is a piece of work..she searched half of Orlando for crying out loud and came up with NADA...nothing. Now that the body has been found..this was the spot she was led to..yeah okay.

I wonder what time she was there on the 11th and what time the MR called in the tip???

One thing I've noticed about psychics during my lifetime, which has now gotten pretty long, is that their predictions generally become specific AFTER the truth is known, not before. In fact, one could almost appear psychic by predicting what psychics will SAY, after major events, that they had previously predicted. Seems like this SJ person with the dog searched by the airport and in other locations as well. Her video didn't look like the crime scene to me, at least not from angles shown over the past week or so. But whatever, the MM actually went back, looked and made an actual discovery. Ms SJ never found anything.

OK, I just thought of something.............

GSJ said she was in the area of the crime scene AUGUST 11

Meter Reader made first call to LE AUGUST 11

hhhhmmmm......make me think MR seen snoopy ladies in mini-van with Ohio tags walking the woods with dogs.

Now I know why the MR stumbled upon Caylee!
That's exactly my thought too or else it's another amazing coincidence

Honestly, I have zero worries about linking Casey to the murder. I have come to realize she acted alone and she was very very lazy, but very very lucky. I think she was amused and amazed that the body was not located sooner and I think she felt she was going down. After time, she garnered strength from the new man in her life and realized that perhaps there was a chance the body would never be found.

The problem is her stories and the forensics. What Baez and the family says today has absolutely nothing to do with the strategy of defense IF, and a big IF this goes to trial. I don't see this going to trial because Baez's Mack truck is too large to drive in the small swiss cheese holes there are in this case. He won't chance a trial, unless his trial strategy involves emotional immaturity and sexual incestuous abuse. His only hope in a trial is to mitigate her sentencing damages. I am confident the state has a great case and I thought they did when they didn't have the body, meter reader imagination fables aside. He should and probably will plead out but I hope the state rejects any plea and I hope this goes to trial.

I've listened to some legal experts talking the past few days. Some have said that the state made a mistake indicting her for Murder One before they had the body. Now that the remains have been found and ID'd, and there is no evidence of trauma to the bones, no broken neck, etc. they will have a hard time proving their case, IF the jury follows the law. They should not convict her based on her lies and on pure hate, they should decide based on the evidence... and the evidence is not conclusive.
This is not MY opinions... just relating what I've heard on the news, but it is cause for concern.
I believe the defense is going to try to establish doubt that the body was there all that time.. that it could have been put there back in August or some time after Casey was in jail.
As for a plea... I think it is too late for that, they rejected it back when it was first offered. And it is not Baez's decision.. it is Casey's. Her only hope now is to confess and they could try her on manslaughter, but I don't see that happening.

I am completely boycotting Geraldo. (I am a huge fan of Fox news, I like that they do give equal time to both sides of every story, but GR's ego seems out of control these days). If his mug comes up on the screen, I immediately shut off the TV, as I know what is going to start spewing out of his mustache...conceited, sensationalized nonsense.

Years ago he used to be an excellent reporter. Now he has his head so deep up in his own GeraldoLand*ss he cant see the forest for the trees. I'm sure he thinks he's being brilliant. Being loud, arrogant, rude and closed minded does not make for an interesting journalist.

Sorry, I guess I should go to the rant thread. I'll give myself a time out.:shutup:

ok..Geraldo was really revolting last nite. Jeanne Pirro couldn't get a word in...lots of this is sensational and probably designed to carry the case furthur as a media vehicle.

I have heard Geraldo say that because of the meter reader Kronk, that Casey will get reasonable doubt and be able to plea deal. He has also said this is disgusting. So I am not sure where he is on this. It's hard to be objective when he has Baez whispering in his ear in private, and could even have insider info on the defense that he isn't revealing...right?

so...he says he's on the side of fairness...lets look at that.

what if they had let the dream team observe the crime scene.

couldn't they come back at trial and claim the crime scene was contaminated because they and all their cronies were allowed to observe and trample through the scene.

could another fingernail end up in Dr. Lee's pocket, resulting in a hung jury?

I think he got everyone riled up like this on SP too...

look, shortly after they received the stinky bag call ( along with probably hundereds of "stinky bag" calls, the area totally flooded. They couldn't go there to conduct a search.

I don't think a sensible jury is going to fault the LE. there was a freakin almost hurricane ...

that AH-ol- Cuey had that little girl right next door...the police were there...she was buried feet away from the house...they didn't find her, and her killer in on DRow...

so Baez can suk it.

I think it may depend on the area you live. There's no way you would say that in NY-LOL. Maybe they feel Greta offsets GR. He really is bad, but wasn't always like that. I remember when he first started out as an investigative reporter. He did a d-mn good job. It's a shame, really.

Personally, I prefer to watch Fox News because they do try to present both sides of cases, unlike shows like JVM and NG, who are so pro-prosecution. It doesn't hurt to hear the other side, because it makes us THINK. I remember following some other cases on CTV and CNN and they were so biased it was pathetic. I prefer to know what the other side has to say because I still believe in our justice system. It seems to me that a lot of posters, not just here but everywhere, want to skip the trial and send her straight to the death chamber, and not even give the defense a chance to speak, and that is not how it's supposed to work. If they look like fools, so be it. But at least let them try to do the job they are hired to do.
JMO, (not that it means much.)

I agree about Fox reporting, but also want to hear all sides. From last night's program, I came away with a different perspective on the show. I think Judge J. Piro (sp?) made some interesting comments; " the parents being, the father in law enforcement & mother a nurse ,know the smell of a decomposing body & then completely changed their stories" :rolleyes::rolleyes: Also, as far as a change of venue, Geraldo asks Baez, " where can your client go to get a fair trial, Mars?":bang:

I personally hope she confesses & spares everyone with this charade, not to mention the time & money wasted!

I have a bad feeling about what JB said. "You only know half the story. This case could go anywhere." He is probably correct and not BSing. GR probably has a special deal with him or someone and already knows the potential for media chaos, etc.... big story, etc. I just don't like this fanning of the passions.

Miami for a change of venue??

I agree about Fox reporting, but also want to hear all sides. From last night's program, I came away with a different perspective on the show. I think Judge J. Piro (sp?) made some interesting comments; " the parents being, the father in law enforcement & mother a nurse ,know the smell of a decomposing body & then completely changed their stories" :rolleyes::rolleyes: Also, as far as a change of venue, Geraldo asks Baez, " where can your client go to get a fair trial, Mars?":bang:

I personally hope she confesses & spares everyone with this charade, not to mention the time & money wasted!

Not a bad idea, take the trial to Mars. Let the Martians be on the jury. And take Geraldo with them to do the reporting.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I have a bad feeling about what JB said. "You only know half the story. This case could go anywhere." He is probably correct and not BSing. GR probably has a special deal with him or someone and already knows the potential for media chaos, etc.... big story, etc. I just don't like this fanning of the passions.

Miami for a change of venue??

I was listening to old video interviews with JB two nights ago. He repeatedly said Caylee was alive and he knew this for a FACT.

He's grandstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member