Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words, Geraldo is just really trying to make LE look bad, and brings this psychic onboard for further entertainment? I only watched a little bit of the show tonight because I promised myself I wouldn't after last week. There was a trendency to turn my mind off when this person was on the scene with her dog. Something about her just didn't sit right with me. But, of course, bless anyone who was out there searching for Caylee.

I really do wonder what the purpose of that was, unless she contacted Baez and he had Geraldo put her on to discredit LE. She no way discredited anyone and I can almost promise you she will not be testifying for the defense, if all the things I have head about her background is true.

From the pictures I saw from LE, that was machete country. They could NOT have walked back in those woods without proper equipment in August because the brush would have been too heavy and thick. After seeing it, I decided that KC walked as far as she could and most likely hurled the bag. Even now, in those pictures, with the foliage down, it looked very thick.

I would guess they went a few feet into the woods on up where the gravel road is and quit. That foliage in August would have been way too heavy to tackle the way they were dressed and equipped.

I agree .....it looked VERY thick.....and then the storm hit as well....there were a lot of things that kept that baby there.....poor thing....and I put ALL the BLAME on her mother.....if you can even call KC her mother...:furious:

one thing that is bugin me tonight....and I dont know if this is a rumor or not....but the LE that went and looked at the bag....that the meter reader had called about in Aug and said it had kids clothes and stuffed animals in it....and that there was weeds growing thru the bag.....that bugs me.....because the black bag...in the pic that we have...if its the bag....it looked like it had weeds growing thru it.....would it had looked like that back in aug?? does that make since?

I didnt get to see the show.....why did the Dr. say she needed to know who the father is of Caylee?

Probably because the defense will try to blame him for the murder. I hope if he knows he's the father that he has an attorney. I'm telling you the mudslinging is about to get vicious.

GR just don't care. Yesterday he also said "she could have had a heart attack"and "we may never know how this kid was killed" and "she could have choked on her pablum". That is when my shoe was missled at the TV (thank goodness it missed). I lost what little respect I had him at that very moment. IMO he needs to just cover hurricanes period.

Choked on her pablum? Pablum??

Do we have a smiley for "shrieking with laughter and waking up the dog"?

Probably because the defense will try to blame him for the murder. I hope if he knows he's the father that he has an attorney. I'm telling you the mudslinging is about to get vicious.

Oh boy, I was just thinking about that. During the time everyone was looking for Caylee, it was like a circus with all the characters surrounding the case.

Now I think we are headed to the next chapter: War.

Yeah and I bet Caylee (while she was choking on gum or whatever) decided to just help mom out by getting in a garbage bag so she could be thrown on the side of the road. Yeah, right.

I believe it was a "mob is still a mob"...unless this is an inside joke and I'm not getting it...then, nevermind.

Thanks RR. I read it as mop, which was funnier, but your way makes sense.

Yeah and I bet Caylee (while she was choking on gum or whatever) decided to just help mom out by getting in a garbage bag so she could be thrown on the side of the road. Yeah, right.

sounds like they are trying to throw Caylee under the bus now....gzzz...yah...lets make it the baby fault....:furious:

one thing that is bugin me tonight....and I dont know if this is a rumor or not....but the LE that went and looked at the bag....that the meter reader had called about in Aug and said it had kids clothes and stuffed animals in it....and that there was weeds growing thru the bag.....that bugs me.....because the black bag...in the pic that we have...if its the bag....it looked like it had weeds growing thru it.....would it had looked like that back in aug?? does that make since?

Are you thinking they're one and the same bag? IIRC, the bag with the clothes and toys was found closer to the school, but I'm not sure.

As an aside, wouldn't you think the officer, who found the bag with toys and clothes in it, should have taken it with him to have it checked out? I mean it was so close to the home of a missing toddler.

yes....was this the same officer??? in the two spots? oh boy...if it is....and he is the one that is or was a friend with KC>.....oh boy...is all I can say

I was thinking it was the same bag.....and I thought maybe it was a rumor

I just wonder now...if its the same cop??? :eek:

I believe they said the first bag he saw was NOT the same bag they found with the body. The first bag was white, the bag with the body was black.

Nancy Grace Reported that it was the same bag.

Here is a quote from Friday's Show
==========================

NANCY GRACE

DNA Confirms Remains Are Caylee Anthony

Aired December 19, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

NANCY GRACE: In the last hours, the utility meter reader finally breaks his silence, confirming it`s the same bag he spotted back in August. Did he actually alert police with this same tip four months ago, calling not once, twice, but three times.

===============================

I'm not sure if she's correct but thats what sh's reporting

i rather watch tom and jerry instead of geraldo. he is drinking too much baez kool aid right now.

IMO would be completely unethical of GR to pay any part of KC's defense. He's a journalist *cough* *cough* and that is really lacking integrity. I don't think Fox would allow that. I am still suspicious of all the love he shows Team KC.

JB seemed subdued. Maybe he really is coming to terms with his client's guilt.

IMO would be completely unethical of GR to pay any part of KC's defense. He's a journalist *cough* *cough* and that is really lacking integrity. I don't think Fox would allow that. I am still suspicious of all the love he shows Team KC.

JB seemed subdued. Maybe he really is coming to terms with his client's guilt.

Wow - there are so many rumors around this case - no wonder peoples passions are thru the roof. I seriously doubt that GR is fronting the money for this defense, as there are so many legal groups, science groups, think tanks and the likes that do this to protect the system, the science and the Constitution, that one individual would never need to do such.

for those who asked earlier...

GR was born in NYC 1943
J A (Baez) S F was born in Mayaguez, San Cristobal, PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads