Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO you're wrong on both points!! Maybe you should watch more often, they allow many differing opinions on a topic unlike other news channels that only report one side.
I think it may depend on the area you live. There's no way you would say that in NY-LOL. Maybe they feel Greta offsets GR. He really is bad, but wasn't always like that. I remember when he first started out as an investigative reporter. He did a d-mn good job. It's a shame, really.

Didn't the psychic say the area was full of water and when they stepped into one area the water was actually up to their knees? Well, there you have it...they didn't see it because it was under water.

And, by the way...wasn't GR the one who had a prime time show to open somebody's secret tomb or secret vault or some crap and after all that suspense OMG there was nothing there.

Maybe that's where he can take all these dumb butt, defense loving blood suckers he has with him tonight and go investigate some empty tomb somewhere.

Jose slingin' his crap about LE going back to the Anthony's today while they are in mourning. LE didn't put them in this situation ... their lying, baby killing daughter did that.

I live in Orlando and tonight my daughter and I were at the mall and then stopped out to dinner and both of us just couldn't help but think about that dear little angel and how she should be sitting on Santa's lap today, but instead her mother killed her, threw her out like a piece of garbage and her uncle and her grandparents never lifted a finger to help search and find her. Local news has been all over this case from day one when this child went missing, I have seen the big billboard with my own eyes and have seen them at the parking lot at the grocery store, but throughout this entire thing I have never seen any of them actually go out and literally LOOK for that baby and, God forgive me, I never saw one of them shed a tear, not one.

God help them through their grief, but all I can pray for is God help LE and the SA office get to the truth so that whoever duct taped that darling little child's mouth and threw her in the woods to be dismembered by animals and spread around like trash pays dearly for it.
Amen if ga and ca would have taken a walk around the block maybe they would have found her but in ny opinion thbey didn't want to find her because the longer she rotted the harder to determine the actual cause of death wich we all know was murder. if it was an accident wgy drag it out this long the only reason icam see is that jb told kc not to tell what happened the longer she waits the more publicity he gets to me its all about jb.

Anybody see the dog's papers certifying it as a cadaver dog?

At the time, there were two dogs. One woman, who is no longer associated with GSJ, has a certified dog and is also certified. If I remember right, she is even allowed to train and certify others as well.

GSJ's dog has had one year of training and is not certified.

At the time, there were two dogs. One woman, who is no longer associated with GSJ, has a certified dog and is also certified. If I remember right, she is even allowed to train and certify others as well.

GSJ's dog has had one year of training and is not certified.
You remember her name...the one who is certified?

GR just don't care. Yesterday he also said "she could have had a heart attack"and "we may never know how this kid was killed" and "she could have choked on her pablum". That is when my shoe was missled at the TV (thank goodness it missed). I lost what little respect I had him at that very moment. IMO he needs to just cover hurricanes period.

and please let him be blown out to sea! he can grab NG as he goes.

WTH does a 'mop is still a mop' mean?

WTH kind of analogy is that? She's made of wood and all she's good for is turning her upside down to scrub the floors?

(k, maybe it does make sense afterall)

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

You remember her name...the one who is certified?

Yes and out of respect for her it wouldn't be right for me to post it here. If it came to needing to testify in court or some matter like that, I'm sure she would be there.

All these smokin' hired guns sitting around babbling about not knowing the cause of death. If they really want to know, why don't they just go ask their client?

Yes and out of respect for her it wouldn't be right for me to post it here. If it came to needing to testify in court or some matter like that, I'm sure she would be there.
Thanks. If you say she's legit, I'm with you.

all these smokin' hired guns sitting around babbling about not knowing the cause of death. If they really want to know, why don't they just go ask their client?
really!!!!

Thanks. If you say she's legit, I'm with you.

Thank you! Just trying to keep the truth for as much as I know about the situation so that the good people here can do some honest sleuthing!

:blowkiss:

Gail St. John has a video she taped on 11 Aug, the same day that the water reader called in his finding. She said they did what they call a "blind drive." "That's where our feelings tooks us."

Is she the psychic lady with a dog, or is she the lady with the psychic dog? I'm serious, now. The lady with the psychic dog found the size 6 Disney dress.

BTW I've laughed my @ss off during this entire thread. I can't stomach Geraldo, but from now on I'm not going to miss out on his WS recap. ROFL.

Amen if ga and ca would have taken a walk around the block maybe they would have found her but in ny opinion thbey didn't want to find her because the longer she rotted the harder to determine the actual cause of death wich we all know was murder. if it was an accident wgy drag it out this long the only reason icam see is that jb told kc not to tell what happened the longer she waits the more publicity he gets to me its all about jb.

And the longer they could collect money to pay their bills. Their money tree has dried up now, so watch them start collecting money to find other missing kids and take over KFN's bogus work.

GR just don't care. Yesterday he also said "she could have had a heart attack"and "we may never know how this kid was killed" and "she could have choked on her pablum". That is when my shoe was missled at the TV (thank goodness it missed). I lost what little respect I had him at that very moment. IMO he needs to just cover hurricanes period.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. If KC decides she wants to go the accident route at this point, she's going to have some serious splainin' to do, not to mention justifying how it was that Caylee ended up double-bagged and discarded in a swamp like refuse, 'cuz the vast majority of mom's whose babies have horrible accidents or mishaps causing their death call the authorities for help. If the baby dies, they have funerals with family and friends gathered to support and morn and graves in cemetaries to visit. Legally the state may have the burden of proof but after all this bushwa KC has come up with 'til now, she's pretty much shifted that burden to herself. Unless she wants to die by the Zanni lie, she's going to have to come forward and PROVE this was an accident or mishap...if that's what she wants to say now. I don't care how much legalese mumbo jumbo the defense group throws out there to obscure. And frankly, KC, good luck with that.

And the longer they could collect money to pay their bills. Their money tree has dried up now, so watch them start collecting money to find other missing kids and take over KFN's bogus work.
There are many who would be more than willing to make it their life's mission to throw a wrench into those plans. I pray that the general public would in NO WAY accept that.

If they didn't see it because it was under water then How did the Meter man see it?

It's been reported that the Bag he reported on August 11th is the same bag he found in December.

I don't think that this is going to help Casey in anyway but I'll bet Jose tries to make an Issue out of it.

He has nothing else to go on.....At least this is something he can try to argue

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I believe they said the first bag he saw was NOT the same bag they found with the body. The first bag was white, the bag with the body was black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member