Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in Psychics but she does have Video of the Crime scene.

The Video shows her right there - She did not see a bag

The Meter man says he saw a bag so I'll bet Jose will ask them both how far they went into the woods to see if there are any discrepancies.

It just strikes me as odd......It's the same day as the tip from the meter man August 11th
I didn't see all of the video but what I did see wasn't next to the road, the place that the tent was set up. Where Caylee was found was thick bushes and trees, a person couln't have just easily walked through there -

OK, I just thought of something.............

GSJ said she was in the area of the crime scene AUGUST 11

Meter Reader made first call to LE AUGUST 11

hhhhmmmm......make me think MR seen snoopy ladies in mini-van with Ohio tags walking the woods with dogs.

Now I know why the MR stumbled upon Caylee!

That could be it.

The Meter Man could have been right across the street for all we know.

Maybe he saw them stop there & went into the woods to see what they were looking at.

You would think that the dog she had would have smelled the bag...

First post- Personally, I am not convinced the psychic was filming the same area. I don't recall seeing a dry gravel road like in the video.
Welcome to WS, Lancelotlink! I agree. I don't recall seeing a road there either. Interesting observation! :waitasec:

GSJ is a piece of work..she searched half of Orlando for crying out loud and came up with NADA...nothing. Now that the body has been found..this was the spot she was led to..yeah okay.

I wonder what time she was there on the 11th and what time the MR called in the tip???

I am so annoyed, I could spit "purple atomic bombs"! When they put up a picture of Caylee smiling and then put a skull with teeth next to the picture this did me in! :eek: :eek: :furious: :furious: What in the world is wrong with them?

Geraldo was annoyed because LE went to the Anthony home and he put's s friggin skull next to Caylee's picture?

Didn't the psychic say the area was full of water and when they stepped into one area the water was actually up to their knees? Well, there you have it...they didn't see it because it was under water.

And, by the way...wasn't GR the one who had a prime time show to open somebody's secret tomb or secret vault or some crap and after all that suspense OMG there was nothing there.

Maybe that's where he can take all these dumb butt, defense loving blood suckers he has with him tonight and go investigate some empty tomb somewhere.

Jose slingin' his crap about LE going back to the Anthony's today while they are in mourning. LE didn't put them in this situation ... their lying, baby killing daughter did that.

I live in Orlando and tonight my daughter and I were at the mall and then stopped out to dinner and both of us just couldn't help but think about that dear little angel and how she should be sitting on Santa's lap today, but instead her mother killed her, threw her out like a piece of garbage and her uncle and her grandparents never lifted a finger to help search and find her. Local news has been all over this case from day one when this child went missing, I have seen the big billboard with my own eyes and have seen them at the parking lot at the grocery store, but throughout this entire thing I have never seen any of them actually go out and literally LOOK for that baby and, God forgive me, I never saw one of them shed a tear, not one.

God help them through their grief, but all I can pray for is God help LE and the SA office get to the truth so that whoever duct taped that darling little child's mouth and threw her in the woods to be dismembered by animals and spread around like trash pays dearly for it.

First post- Personally, I am not convinced the psychic was filming the same area. I don't recall seeing a dry gravel road like in the video.

Welcome! :)
I think the video they showed is just a bit down the road. Someone (Kiomarie?) mentioned there was a place to pull off the road near by.

I wonder if LE wasn't aware of the psychic being in that area and sort of "discounted" the tips bc of that. :waitasec: They were absolutely flooded w/tips from psychics-- remember from the doc dump?

Gale was totally lying. I had the misfortune of talking with her. I know a lot about what she was doing and she lied tonight. That's what I have to say about that.

The Meter man says he saw a bag so I'll bet Jose will ask them both how far they went into the woods to see if there are any discrepancies.

It just strikes me as odd......It's the same day as the tip from the meter man August 11th

I think the bag was back into the woods....and I think that is what the meter man said......saying it was off the road.....you could take that place as off the road....but it was a bit off the road....not sitting right there in plain site.

It appeared they were closer to the school, further east than the crime scene. Their van stopped by the road leading to the school and the driver was able to shout back and forth with the woman in the woods with the dog.
If only they'd stopped about 200 feet earlier I think the dog may have found the bag.

After watching the YouTube video of GSJ supposedly on Aug 11, I agree with you, Spyglass.

GSJ overshot the actual site where Caylee was found by at least 200 feet. I also think that it may have been a missed opportunity because the dog was uncomfortable for whatever reason before GSJ stopped the car. The dog may very well have found the bag if the car had stopped earlier.

Ok - I've stepped away from the TV and taken several deep breaths and a couple of blood pressure pills.

JB is going to turn turn turn - just like the song says:

"to every thing - turn turn turn
there is a season - turn turn turn
and a time for every purpose UNDER HEAVEN
a time to be born a time to die
a time to plant a time to reap
a time to kill a time to heal
a time to laugh a time to weep"

I truly believe there will be justice for Caylee and we will all be witness to it. And everyone that has backed KC or aided KC or funded KC will also wallow in that justice.

We all just have to be patient. Remember patience is a virtue.

I will be quite now.

No offense, but I sure hope the prosecution does forensic testing on that video tape.

I neither believe nor disbelieve in psychics - I don't know enough to have an informed opinion.

I do know that GSJ as a case resource -> is not credible, is involved in financial dealings that have been very questionable, and inserts herself in cases in manner that IS NOT similar to the efforts of TM and TES. KWIM?

We have RK, who consistently reported this THREE times, over THREE consecutive days. And, there was LE response to those reports. And I am reserving judgement on that topic until I know more.

I just can't entertain the idea that RK was having hallucinations over the span of three days, and then ultimately find the remains 4 months later in the same location.

GSJ is not a credible witness. RK appears to be on all fronts.

Yes - it is weird it is the same day. Geraldo asked her if she saw a bag and she said no. She said the vegetation was dense and there was water. She did not say a body was not there. There is a huge difference. She did not go far in.

As to the meter reader...if...and I say "if" he saw the same bag he found recently back in August...he must have had to dig through that vegetation and wade through some water. It was really covered in August.

I've seen pics of coffins that have floated up from graveyards following a flood or hurricane. A body buried in a shallow grave? That could easily wash up and that's what I think happened in this case.

And Geraldo is a genuine suck-up. Yuck. I can't stand him.

ITA: KC put her further back in the woods. IMO: She wouldn't put Caylee that close to the road either. Not too far back, KC was in a hurry(party, BF, etc.) if she buried her in a shallow grave. She just place her on the ground a bit further back the water rose from the storm & carried her to where she was found. As the water went back the smaller bones flowed back with the water. That is so sad that she could do something like this to a beautiful child that so many people in the world would have loved to have adopted her. KC according to her pings was @ her house many times after the 16th of June. Though I doubt she checked the site after she put Caylee there.

After watching the YouTube video of GSJ supposedly on Aug 11, I agree with you, Spyglass.

GSJ overshot the actual site where Caylee was found by at least 200 feet. I also think that it may have been a missed opportunity because the dog was uncomfortable for whatever reason before GSJ stopped the car. The dog may very well have found the bag if the car had stopped earlier.

There is a question as to when that video was taken. I've also been told that the video was taken at the beginning of Sept. Please, look into this before making decisions!

AND they were not in the same area where Caylee was found!

I am so annoyed, I could spit "purple atomic bombs"! When they put up a picture of Caylee smiling and then put a skull with teeth next to the picture this did me in! :eek: :eek: :furious: :furious: What in the world is wrong with them?

Geraldo was annoyed because LE went to the Anthony home and he put's s friggin skull next to Caylee's picture?

What IS wrong with them?

Could this be more appalling?

GSJ is a piece of work..she searched half of Orlando for crying out loud and came up with NADA...nothing. Now that the body has been found..this was the spot she was led to..yeah okay.

I wonder what time she was there on the 11th and what time the MR called in the tip???

LOL

They're all comming out of the woodwork saying....

"Thats exactly where I said she would be found....In the woods"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member