Geraldo - 12/20/08 Saturday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more!! Honestly, I missed the end of the segment and am a little unclear as to the last parts that I DID see because of the skull shown. I expect to see skulls when watching reports on a crime, but what I don't expect to see is a skull with a clear bullet hole through the head like the one on Geraldo's little conference table!! Not sure if that was the one they showed split screen with little Caylee's picture or not because I blanked and had a mini-meltdown after the skull with the bullet wound to the head. My beloved Mother committed suicide that way and I go out of my way to avoid anything to do with gunshots, suicide, or anything even in movies that depict bullet holes to the head. That was just a completely unnecessary and yes - even lower step that GR has taken!! Was a skull with a bullet wound to the head really the only one the famed Dr. Baden could find to use for his appearance on Geraldo??? I started out disgusted after hearing JB and Baden's wife; now there are no words!!!

Sorry for the rant - it's just that the skull with Caylee was lower than low and to use a skull with a bullet wound to the head when it doesn't even apply to this situation just made it even more exploitative and appalling to me. Please delete this post and accept my sincere apologies if it is deemed inappropriate.

I was typing hard and trying to tell what people on the show were saying for those who don't get the broadcast that I missed this -- Thank you God! If you are deleted then I should be, too!

First post- Personally, I am not convinced the psychic was filming the same area. I don't recall seeing a dry gravel road like in the video.

:Welcome-12-june: I don't either recall that maybe closer to the school it had a gravel road. I zoomed way in to all of the pics LE released the other day & I didn't see any gravel road in the pics from the helicopter shots. Unless it was hidden by trees but I don't think she was in the same spot. I think Gail is finding a new way for more publicity @ all the bad press she might as well join the defense.:furious:

I agree with you 100%! I remember the hotel episode involving GSJ and I believe the woman with the dog reported (very understandably!!) being horrified by her actions (if this is the same lady).

It is the same lady and you are right, she was horrified.

For me personally, I don't care who was in that area searching or not searching. I only care that Caylee has now been found and justice will be served.

I couldn't agree more.

If they did, I know a lot of people who could testify for the prosecution and make the defense look like they are grasping at straws. The video is bogus. The woman with the dog would testify against GSJ, believe me.
Thanks for responding - that's good to know

I agree with you 100%! I remember the hotel episode involving GSJ and I believe the woman with the dog reported (very understandably!!) being horrified by her actions (if this is the same lady).

Can anyone let me in on Gale's hotel episode? I missed it.

I was typing hard and trying to tell what people on the show were saying for those who don't get the broadcast that I missed this -- Thank you God! If you are deleted then I should be, too!

Thank you so much for understanding, ExpectingUnicorns. BTW, my dear Mother collected unicorns. :blowkiss:

:Welcome-12-june: I don't either recall that maybe closer to the school it had a gravel road. I zoomed way in to all of the pics LE released the other day & I didn't see any gravel road in the pics from the helicopter shots. Unless it was hidden by trees but I don't think she was in the same spot. I think Gail is finding a new way for more publicity @ all the bad press she might as well join the defense.:furious:
Ok - here's the link to map quest. (I couldn't paste it) It is a map of the school - if you look there is a flat, open area in front of the school and what looks like it could be a gravel road going into the woods. I believe that is where GSJ was - the body site was further back up Suburban Drive.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=O...8.488413:-81.261143:0:::::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

I hope this works.

Honestly, I have zero worries about linking Casey to the murder. I have come to realize she acted alone and she was very very lazy, but very very lucky. I think she was amused and amazed that the body was not located sooner and I think she felt she was going down. After time, she garnered strength from the new man in her life and realized that perhaps there was a chance the body would never be found.

The problem is her stories and the forensics. What Baez and the family says today has absolutely nothing to do with the strategy of defense IF, and a big IF this goes to trial. I don't see this going to trial because Baez's Mack truck is too large to drive in the small swiss cheese holes there are in this case. He won't chance a trial, unless his trial strategy involves emotional immaturity and sexual incestuous abuse. His only hope in a trial is to mitigate her sentencing damages. I am confident the state has a great case and I thought they did when they didn't have the body, meter reader imagination fables aside. He should and probably will plead out but I hope the state rejects any plea and I hope this goes to trial.

Yeah, sometimes when I hear *plea* its written like a fait accompli but I hope the state doesn't. And I don't think they will.

The video is on YouTube and if you watch it you will see she doesn't go very far into the woods. She seems to hit water and stops. You also can't tell exactly where along the road she is. The vegetation was EXTREMELY thick at that time...more so than when the bag was discovered. With that quick of a look...there is NO WAY she would have seen the body - even if she were in the correct area.

I'm not a fan of psychics. But that video was very interesting. I watched it several times and I do believe it was pretty close to where Caylee was found. What really got me was how emotional Gayle and the kid in back got when they pulled over. True, they never went far off the road. You sure can tell how thick the vegitation was. Unless you stepped on the bag, I don't think anyone would have seen it.

Ok - here's the link to map quest. (I couldn't paste it) It is a map of the school - if you look there is a flat, open area in front of the school and what looks like it could be a gravel road going into the woods. I believe that is where GSJ was - the body site was further back up Suburban Drive.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=O...8.488413:-81.261143:0:::::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

I hope this works.

Yes, she was closer to the school. Actually, she and her friend said the area where Caylee was found was "swampy" and too wet. I also remember one of her friends tell me there were a lot of bugs and snakes. They did not go to the spot where Caylee was found. If I had to, I could contact her friend for more details, but I don't think it is necessary here.

I'm not a fan of psychics. But that video was very interesting. I watched it several times and I do believe it was pretty close to where Caylee was found. What really got me was how emotional Gayle and the kid in back got when they pulled over. True, they never went far off the road. You sure can tell how thick the vegitation was. Unless you stepped on the bag, I don't think anyone would have seen it.

She was asked to search by the school by people who are not psychic.

The split screen that was just shown with Caylee on the left and a generic skull on the right was just too much. How tasteless!

Very tasteless. :furious:If this was to help the defense with JB they failed big time. I can't believe with JB there they did that it's sad enough the thought of what Caylee went through. :bang:We all know that was all that was left of her when she was found by a man who didn't give up trying to find her just like so many others have done. He's a hero in my book.:clap:

First post- Personally, I am not convinced the psychic was filming the same area. I don't recall seeing a dry gravel road like in the video.

It was the same road. They drove up to the school. I believe the gravel was on the side of the road.

Jose on todays search warrant

Jose..."They've punched them in the stomach & now they're kicking them while they're down"

But they didn't kill them and dump them like trash.

Giraldo says Jose's going to have to go to Mars to get a fair trial.

I'll gladly buy the ticket if they can ride on the outside of the space ship.

But yet she says in the same breath that it had water up to her knees?? omg I can't believe she could even say that Caylee wasn't there then. Poor Caylee was under the water.... Duh

See photos 91,92,93,94. Not saying that some areas weren't flooded but this was on 9-1---after the hurricane. Doesn't look too wet and if the psycho is talking about 8-11, the hurricane hadn't struck yet and it was dry.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Also if you check this site you'll see that from Aug 1,2008 through Aug 11,2008, it rained a total of .68 inches-hardly enough to flood the area. She should have qualified her answer with exactly where she was.
32829 is the Anthony's zip code if anyone cares to search the weather.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/

I am so annoyed, I could spit "purple atomic bombs"! When they put up a picture of Caylee smiling and then put a skull with teeth next to the picture this did me in! :eek: :eek: :furious: :furious: What in the world is wrong with them?

Geraldo was annoyed because LE went to the Anthony home and he put's s friggin skull next to Caylee's picture?

Well first of all, that ticked me off right from the start. When he said, "Punching the A's in the stomach and kicking them when they're down by getting a 3rd search warrant." Uh, it's not about protecting the A's feelings and treating them with kid gloves. It's about a homicide that their daughter has been arrested for. The whole time until early this week, they continually tried to lead LE away from their daughter the whole time, messing with the case, potentionally obstructing justice or at the very least being difficult. Yeah, let's take it easy on them. Sheesh!! They have known all along that KC did it. I doubt it upset them any further by LE coming in again. They're building their case!

Secondly, did I see a hole in that skull's head? What is GR thinking?? That was sooooo tasteless. :mad:

Jeaninne and Lis were the only ones with any sense on that show tonight. I was glad Jeaninne mentioned how the A's abruptly changed their behavior early on in the case and that they acted oddly.

As far as dental records go, I remember reading in my baby books that you don't need take a child to a dentist until they're nearly 4 so I didn't with my kids. There probably weren't any dental records for Caylee. She was too young to go. She wouldn't have had any teeth issues yet. I know tonight they said they could identify her by her smile, but TH's all over last week were asking about dental records. I doubt there were any.

Back to Geraldo-I remember back when OJ was first arrested and GR was falling all over himself to Dionne Warwick telling her how unfair OJ was being treated by the media and LE and he'd pray for "the brother." Then once the evidence came out, GR was shouting from the roof tops about how guilty he was-he really jumped on the guilty band wagon. Why no one questioned him about his earlier behavior is beyond me. He really should work for the National Enquirer. :mad: He's so beyond worth watching anymore. I should quit watching Fox news for even having him and Jayne Weintraub on....

Yeah, sometimes when I hear *plea* its written like a fait accompli but I hope the state doesn't. And I don't think they will.

I would think after the amount of resources used, and the community emotional investment, the state owes the public a trial. And they owe the community, if they really care about healing, further charges against the rest of the family that obfuscated LE.

I hope this works.

The address put in for this map was 9051 Suburban. LE used 8900 Suburban as the address of the site of Caylee's remains. Therefore, the site is closer to Hopespring.

I am a fan of dogs. Have a wonderful mutt with a lot of Border Collie in her lineage, going by her looks and intelligence and personality traits. She will wake from sleep in the car when we cross a river (she likes to go fishing with us) or when we pass a cow pasture (she likes to round up cows). I think the dog in the car in that video is far more credible than GSJ and they should have paid more attention to the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9