Geraldo At Large 8.30.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO...
Perhaps Casey wanted to get pregnant as a means to get out of her parents home. Obviously Casey was not going to work so the only way to get out was thru someone else.
My thought would be JG was just one more person CA used and manipulated.

I want to go back to RG - did you catch near the end he said "when they got married." - Freudian slip there?

Also he did say that both him and JG had been contacted earlier in the week and that they (LE) were looking at JG as possible suspect or POI. Why would RG say that? Why would LE do that?

My head hurts.

I missed that part about "when they got married." My hubby came into the room and started talking, so I missed some. I'll re-watch the re-broadcast in a couple of hours.

He's far more emotional about Caylee than George or Cindy.

and don't forget miz thang herself! the only emotion I ever saw from her was when she was pole dancing and had a beer in her hand or a dude grabbing her booobs...:furious:
NEVER any emotion concerning her baby girl's disappearance or well being:furious:

I think when RG said that they were trying to frame him by saying he put evidence in the car,.. it was suppose to mean the Anthony's and Baiz. I could be wrong though,.. but thats how I took it. JMO

Mr. Grund was hard to watch. He is the ONLY one that has showed emotions in public.

:clap: your so right Patty! He is the ONLY one that has showed any emotion in public!!!!!!! And BTW,.. you rock with all of your youtube videos!!!!!! :):blowkiss:

Patty is going to upload it. You can listen to RG again. But he said something about Casey wanting to move out of the house so bad that she wanted Jesse to move out with her before they got married (because they were going to get married) and then JG found out Casey wasn't his and he didn't marry her.

Did he or did he mean what he said (bold above)?

If LE is suspecting someone else - I really don't think they call them and say "hey - ya know -- we kinda think you had something to do with it - so whatcha think about that?"

The impression I got was that the "defense team" was going to try to blame JG for what happened to Caylee. I could be wrong in my interpretation, though...

Patty, since you have the video, what say you?

It's amazing that Baez never tried to call BH Padilla to find out what happened. Baez is talking to Geraldo via a phone as BH Padilla is standing in front of the Anthony's house! WTH!

I think the Anthony's think that Jesse had something to do with the disappearance of Caylee. But I don't think the Anthony's think Caylee is dead. I think they thing that Jesse put some sort of evidence in the car to make it seem like Caylee is dead so he can get away with absconding with her. I think its horsepucky. Just another hallucination of the Anthony's. They come up with some oddball ideas.

It's amazing that Baez never tried to call BH Padilla to find out what happened. Baez is talking to Geraldo via a phone as BH Padilla is standing in front of the Anthony's house! WTH!

I noticed as well. Baez and Geraldo are buddies now after the sailing expedition in Orlando last week.

BTW, my idea above about the Anthony's and Jesse didn't just pop into my head. There has been other things posted here about Jesse. Remember that girl that came for a while Renea or something like that? She was posting something like this. I wonder what happened to her?

The impression I got was that the "defense team" was going to try to blame JG for what happened to Caylee. I could be wrong in my interpretation, though...

Patty, since you have the video, what say you?

I didn't take it that way, but it's clear that JG feels someone is saying it!

I don't think Mr. Grund should worry too much about LE coming to talk to his son or him about his role in this case. I think LE is just checking out the Anthony's claims about him. I bet dollars to donuts the claims are all false.

and don't forget miz thang herself! the only emotion I ever saw from her was when she was pole dancing and had a beer in her hand or a dude grabbing her booobs...:furious:
NEVER any emotion concerning her baby girl's disappearance or well being:furious:

No...........never any emotional whatsoever for her baby. Only emotion I ever saw was at the bond hearing when she saw her mom, and at that point, those were tears for herself. :mad:

Where is everyone tonite? I feel like I am talking to myself. lolol Its very quiet here tonite.

Well, so much for trying to clear things up! Things seem more confusing than ever after hering that interview with RG. I don't know whether he meant LE or the family and JB are trying to frame JG.

I did find it interesting that RG said JG and Casey's relationship was one date initially. Then she called him later to tell him she was pregnant with his baby. Geez.

At least he cleared up the paternity testing question, though.

ETA: He did address that phone call on the day when the flurry of calls were made, too. He said Casey was upset with her mom for telling her she couldn't have the house, that she was frustrated with her boyfriend and that she didn't know where she was going to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo