Geraldo At Large: Haleigh Cummings Case with Guests

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AC, we're seeking the truth. All I can reccomend for you, is to keep an open mind across the board on this case. We have some un-ethical tactics and investigations, too many un-favorable people involved who live a style most of us would prefer small babies to not be around, with the criminal element so high in the area with registered sex offenders and criminals. In my mind, it's pointing away from Ron and his family. You don't need to steal or abduct something you already have.

I also recommend for everyone to keep an open mind. That is why I gave two scenarios. Everyone of us hope that Haleigh's step mom is not involved because it just makes things hard to bear, but that does not mean she wasn't involved. She could have been on drugs. It also means that she could lie to cover her rear due to her past.

But, it also means that she could be telling the truth.

This is the second time in a week that someone has told me to keep an open mind.....I don't know why that is. I'm just trying to discuss this case as I see it.

This is true we need to remain focused on the facts here and theories need to go to apropriate threads (so WSer' and Guests don't miss them and can enjoy reading everyone's theories in one place).

I also recommend for everyone to keep an open mind. That is why I gave two scenarios. Everyone of us hope that Haleigh's step mom is not involved because it just makes things hard to bear, but that does not mean she wasn't involved. She could have been on drugs. It also means that she could lie to cover her rear due to her past.

This is the second time in a week that someone has told me to keep an open mind.....I don't know why that is. I'm just trying to discuss this case as I see it.
LOL Welcome to the insanity of the HaLeigh threads.
We all have to keep an open mind and keep encouraging each other to not loose focus on the facts as so many have.

Don't know if this has been discussed, but I'm wondering if Misty was so drugged up that she didn't notice someone come in and take Haleigh. It's just a thought. I can't help but think that this scenario is not true, but it's a possibility I guess.

I for one have asked myself this very question. Truth is AC, LE is trained to notice the signs and behaviors of someone under the influence of drugs and alcohol, so until we know what they personally observed the question is going to be speculated upon but not answered. I have a list of unanswered questions...how about you? lol.

I for one have asked myself this very question. Truth is AC, LE is trained to notice the signs and behaviors of someone under the influence of drugs and alcohol, so until we know what they personally observed the question is going to be speculated upon but not answered. I have a list of unanswered questions...how about you? lol.

Yes, I have a list of unanswered questions as well. ;)

Did Misty say that? I've never heard that Misty silenced the phone and this would have been a good reason for her to give for not answering. Did I miss this tidbit?

I did not intend it as a tidbit, sorry... I don't want to start any false rumors. I've no idea if Misty did it, she never said it to my knowledge, it's just my speculation. If I had quarrelled with someone and he kept calling me and I had decided not to answer I'd silence my phone or turn it off altogether instead of listening to it ringing over and over again.

I did not intend it as a tidbit, sorry... I don't want to start any false rumors. I've no idea if Misty did it, she never said it to my knowledge, it's just my speculation. If I had quarrelled with someone and he kept calling me and I had decided not to answer I'd silence my phone or turn it off altogether instead of listening to it ringing over and over again.

Good point. You and I both would have turned the phone off if we didn't want to talk and the caller was persistent. My 21 year old daughter called her boyfriend yesterday, he didn't answer on her 2nd call. He began to call thirty minutes after she tried him, and she wouldn't answer the phone. It kept ringing and ringing. We were travelling out to eat, and I asked her what was she doing. She grinned, and said she wasn't answering because he didn't when she called him. :snooty: She kept letting it ring over and over, smiling the entire time. She liked hearing it ring. LOL

I told her that wasn't nice and made her answer.

Good point. You and I both would have turned the phone off if we didn't want to talk and the caller was persistent. My 21 year old daughter called her boyfriend yesterday, he didn't answer on her 2nd call. He began to call thirty minutes after she tried him, and she wouldn't answer the phone. It kept ringing and ringing. We were travelling out to eat, and I asked her what was she doing. She grinned, and said she wasn't answering because he didn't when she called him. :snooty: She kept letting it ring over and over, smiling the entire time. She liked hearing it ring. LOL

I told her that wasn't nice and made her answer.

I guess letting it ring might give someone a sense of power that they could get the other so worked up that he keeps calling, a passive aggressive revenge, or something like that they could enjoy.

But I'd try give that joy a pass if I had kids with me and it was past their bedtime on a school day, wouldn't like to have the phone keep them up.

Well, if a person with two small children in her care at night was home and the phone kept ringing even though she didn't want to answer (trying to sleep herself, avoiding confrontation, giving someone the "silent treatment"--take your pick) then shutting the phone off or pulling the plug or whatever would solve the problem. At least the phone wouldn't wake the kids up.

But if the phone kept ringing and then someone started banging on the door, you'd think the person would answer because someone might be trying to tell her something important (someone had an accident, etc., the house is on fire, etc.), especially if the person banging on the door is a relative (brother) and not the person you are avoiding (boyfriend).

I think it is far more likely that she was either not home or passed out than just "asleep." Either she left Haleigh and Jr. at home alone or she left them effectively unattended because while she was out or unconscious something bad happened--or she took them with her and something bad happened. Either way, she knows she'll either be blamed or criminally responsible, so she's concocted a story that doesn't hold up.

LE has long lost interest in CS and that side of the family...
yawn.gif

...and seem to have wearied of the SO angle too...
tired-sleeping-smiley-38.gif

It seems they are instead rather intently focused upon the inner circle.

That Misty's stories are 'unbelievably' inconsistent conflicting one w the next; and that her statements show false/deceptive isn't a "theory" lol, it's a fact.

LE knows whether Misty's phone was or wasn't on, and even WE know Misty could've had access to a vehicle (ie van) or a relative/friend w one.

Oh and FTR, TN drove a red pickup truck--the night she led Cobra into, then fled from, the woods.

:parrot:

Well, if a person with two small children in her care at night was home and the phone kept ringing even though she didn't want to answer (trying to sleep herself, avoiding confrontation, giving someone the "silent treatment"--take your pick) then shutting the phone off or pulling the plug or whatever would solve the problem. At least the phone wouldn't wake the kids up.

But if the phone kept ringing and then someone started banging on the door, you'd think the person would answer because someone might be trying to tell her something important (someone had an accident, etc., the house is on fire, etc.), especially if the person banging on the door is a relative (brother) and not the person you are avoiding (boyfriend).

I think it is far more likely that she was either not home or passed out than just "asleep." Either she left Haleigh and Jr. at home alone or she left them effectively unattended because while she was out or unconscious something bad happened--or she took them with her and something bad happened. Either way, she knows she'll either be blamed or criminally responsible, so she's concocted a story that doesn't hold up.
What other "babysitter" besides MC would be able to get away with not answering the phone when the childrens' parent calls? If I had two small children and I was at work (especially at night), she had better answer the phone when I called or she'd be looking for another job! On the other hand, I never would've "hired" her. I think the problem here is RC couldn't find anybody else besides her to take care of the kids but why he went ahead and married her after Haleigh went missing is beyond my comprehension. :waitasec: MOO

Wanna know what I think? Probably not.

Why do people that get info from sources "close to the investigation" keep saying something is going to happen by the end of the week?I guess if they keep saying it,eventually it will and they can only hope people will forget they say it all the time. :) I'm glad to see HaLeigh's face on the tv,but there was no new info there.

Good question AC. There's several possibilities. All the above posts are accurate. She also could have just been in a deep sleep. With the children having slept through possible phone calls, banging over and over on the door according to Hank Jr., and the neighbors not hearing this banging, leads me to believe the abductor was quiet and precise. A sneak, a pro burglar and theif. We have since had Hank Jr. arrested for like charges perpetrated upon his elder blind senior citizen neighbor along with Lisa Crosin, Mother of Misty and Hank stealing 10 checks and cashing at least one for 400 dollars that early morning hour. Who knows?

I think also another likihood, Haleigh awoke to the intruder, he was caught, and he had no choice but to take her. He was either there to get her or steal. Remember, neighbors heard and saw a red truck that night at the home. Misty doesn't give this testimony leading me to believe she knew nothing of this seen truck in the area as it appears she did go to bed, cut off all the lights, tvs and went to bed.

Nothing was stirring, not even a mouse. Me and my children sleep like that at home in the country together in bedroom cuddled up and their 21 and 11.

You are correct, we never have Misty stating anything about turning the phone off, nor did she have any transportation that night, nor has she ever testified to the police or tests of anything more detailed than after putting the kids to bed. LE keeps insisting on their theory that she's being vague, lacking in detail, and inconsistent, but I see her story fitting with what I do every night at bedtime. Nothing extravagant to report.

Misty gave several different accounts on where the 3 of them were sleeping for a reason, and MO is someone else came into the home and took charge of the children who were getting in the way while Misty was engaged in an activity the children (HaLeigh) did not approve of, and this person took HaLeigh to silence her. Misty was afraid the children would tell Ron what she was doing and she sat helplessly by while this person solved the "HaLeigh" problem their way by taking her out of the home. Personally I feel Hank Jr is lying when he said no one was home when he went over to check on her, so if he did go to Misty's, I think he either saw what was going on and won't say, he didn't go, or he did something to HaLeigh.

Wanna know what I think? Probably not, but too bad, I'm posting it anyway.

I don't believe that Misty was even at the mobile home from when she left/was kicked out the week before until she woke up to the sound of Ron accusing her of "letting someone stole my daughter." Yes, I'm thinking GHB or Rohypnol.

This is why she tells so many different stories - she truly does not remember what happened that night. She is relying on others to fill in the gaps for her which she then repeats to LE, media, and TM/TES.

Tim M is on a snippet of video on NG show saying as much. She didn't come back to the m/h until THAT NIGHT.

jmo.

This is the second time this has come up in the past few days and it's seems plausible. There was something over in dreams/visions. And it's not so far-fetched, really. What if MC really wasn't aware of everything going on, for whatever reason, someone gave her something. Maybe what happened to Haleigh was directly related.. but maybe not. Either way I wonder how it would play out on all the tests M took.
MOO
Anyway thanks for sharing the good idea. I enjoy your posts. :thumb:

I don't think Misty was drugged up that night. She may have drank a few beers (if she drinks) and was probably grouchy and irritable from the partying all weekend. I don't believe she turned her phone off just to ignore, because she seemed to like to torment Ron and argue. There was a big argument when she left that weekend, she showed him someone else's positive pregnancy test at some point, and Ron most likely knew she had been with men that weekend. If I remember right she called him from WBG's house and even admitted to using condoms. That is torment and abuse if you ask me. I think they argued on the phone and he called her a tramp or something and she went into a rage. I'd like to see the fake pregnancy test addressed, how the child support hearing comes into it with Ron possibly seeing Crystal that day, and what Amber may have told her that weekend. I think there was seething jealousy and obsession over Ron, his kids, marrying him, and her being the kids' mommy. Misty may be in this alone or someone dressed in black could have been called to come take Haleigh.

TN said Misty returned Sunday night and that Misty and Ron stayed up all night and that is why she believes Misty was played out and home sleeping when HaLeigh disappeared. Misty said on her polys and VA test they were home all day Monday and drove to ggma to get HaLeigh clothes for school in the morning.

Why do people that get info from sources "close to the investigation" keep saying something is going to happen by the end of the week?I guess if they keep saying it,eventually it will and they can only hope people will forget they say it all the time. :) I'm glad to see HaLeigh's face on the tv,but there was no new info there.

They'd look pretty stupid if there was an arrest and they didn't have "inside info" about it.

They want us to keep thinking that they really know something worth knowing.

They don't want us to lose interest in the story - or in them.

They want the readers and viewers to tune in next time.

jmo

Excellent post, Pittsburghgirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member