Geraldo - Sat., 1/31/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Thank you - You all are great Perfect timing - JB and LKB - oh no am I leaving again

Geraldo: Judge unfair to order Caylee into court. Casey smiling played badly.

Baez: What is she supposed to be unhappy to see us? We're the only people in her corner.

JB says she was smiling at her attorneys. Says she wouldn't walk out with a mad emotion towards them. (How about a SAD emotion...that might be nice?!)

I'm sorry...but...am I the only one that can't stand hearing her speak...mods - sorry for the reference. I tried to hold back...honest, I did.

Baden: Big smile she smiled was for me. I had just met her the day before. She showed emotion, she has emotion. People are out to get her because she's hated.

Geraldo: Why bring a motion for change of venue? Everyone everyplace feels the same about her.

Baez: In Orlando is really bad. Everyone everywhere in town knows every fact, not necessarily true, that LE has chosen to leak.

Here we go.......heeeeerrrrreee's Baden & Baez

talking about casey smiling and smirking

JB, what is she suppose to not be happy to see us, we are the only ones in her corner

LB, we want her to show emotion, people are out to get her because she's hated.

GR asking about change of venue, where can you go

JB, blaming it on police leaks, thats why everyone knows about this

Oh boy, Baez is still saying LE has leaked things out about the case! Wow, just.......wow!!!:crazy::crazy::furious:

Casey is "almost certainly guilty it seems"

JB and LKB are joining Geraldo from Orlando.

Geraldo talks about Casey's inappropriate demeanor in court and says the smiling/smirking was disturbing to everyone:

JB says he really doesn't understand "how that would be" and thinks "it's more of people just expressing their impressions of her. She smiled at her attorneys-- what is she supposed to be unhappy to see us? We're the only people fighting in her corner..."

LKB says it would be "ridiculous" to expect her not to smile. They want her to show emotions bc Casey does have emotions. The big smile Casey flashed was apparently "for" LKB. People are out to get Casey "because she is hated" and is therefore "microanalyzed"

talking about change of venue motion: JB won't say where he'll want to move the trial bc he thinks the media will taint "that area with stories."

LKB says she got her most recent info on Discovery from People magazine.

JB talking about changing venue because of LE's leaks to media. Says the story is all over Orlando. Please, it's all across America.

anyone here think the People's Mag story is leak from LE? Yes LKB good at what she does - which IMO is create reasonable doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member