Geraldo - Sat., 1/31/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 5 minutes I'll never get back.

And may I just say how peculiar I find it that Geraldo not once brought up the issue of the guy who calls himself Todd Black. The story is being reported nationally, and yet tumbleweeds were blowing through Geraldo's interview (and I use that term loosely).

Makes me go hmm.

To be honest if no one watched they wouldn't be having the defense on:) As long as it gets the rating they will keep showing them.

Well, it was, what, maybe two or three minutes of absolutely NOTHING? Good grief.

JB talking about changing venue because of LE's leaks to media. Says the story is all over Orlando. Please, it's all across America.

Most the soldiers in Iraq haven't heard about it because they were away fighting for Casey's freedom while she was killing her child, I say send her on over to Iraq!

This still on his website:

<<• A new twist in the Casey Anthony case...and the tabloids are running rampant. But we'll separate fact from fiction behind the headlines as this heart-wrenching saga continues
• Plus, Geraldo sits down Casey's mom Cindy Anthony
in an EXCLUSIVE interview
• E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com>>
It took me more time to read the teaser than it did to watch the brief coverage of the case this eve. Don'tcha just hate that? :mad:

Police leaks..Yup that's what did it..For sure!!! Let's forget about the sunshine laws, they didn't make a difference at all!! What a couple of morons!!!
Thank You - funny how a little thing like that always gets left out of the story

Well that's 46 minutes I'll never get back.

I am actually glad that Cindy did not show. She should just grieve and make plans to lay our Caylee to rest.

Casey wasn't just smiling, she was laughing. I'm sure she was glad to see her attorneys but I still don't think I could look that happy if I lost my child. IMO

Discussing discovery:

Baden: The most recent discovery the got came from People magazine, not from LE. What's being leaked is tainted toward LE and isn't the truth.

Geraldo: You made the prosecution even more angry by attempting to have them recused.

Baez: We have to have it on record.

THE END.

They have to have it on record b/c imo they'll be able to prove why what happened to JB being investigated by the barr was erroneous...and this will help to get KC a new trial if she's found guilty in her 1st one.

Don't get me wrong...I think she's a GREAT attorney. I'm just mad that she's helping to represent KC!:furious:

I personally think she is LOUD!!!
I don't know if I could watch her defend Casey day in and day out..I'd have a pounding headache...

Why is Geraldo always for the defense?

IMO he's in it for the story aka the $
The prosecution will never go on Geraldo to discuss the case-- they can't and they won't. The only way to get the "inside scoop" is to have members of the defense team on your show.

For what it's worth, he's said some very harsh things about Casey.

Ok-- so it looks like Geraldo is done with the case coverage for tonight-- is he just going to pretend that the Cindy interview wasn't promoted on the website??

Can anyone explain what these lawyers meant when they said that LE leaks information tilted toward the prosecution but they are not allowed to correct it? If there was a leak that tilted toward the prosecution say by taking an answer to a question out of context in an interview why couldn't defense attorneys say something like read the context? Are these lawyers under a gag order and I missed it?

Another 5 minutes I'll never get back.

And may I just say how peculiar I find it that Geraldo not once brought up the issue of the guy who calls himself Todd Black. The story is being reported nationally, and yet tumbleweeds were blowing through Geraldo's interview (and I use that term loosely).

Makes me go hmm.
Ohhhhhhhh...does make one wonder

Wasn't it interesting to hear all the new information from Cindy??? Boy, what flop that show was, is he always like that?

Don't know what to say. Wat wa wa. I wonder if GR has a clue to what is going on in this case. LE leaks? Geez. Ms. B gets her discovery from People Magazine. Right!
GR should be ashamed of himself.
That was a waste hughe waste.

Most the soldiers in Iraq haven't heard about it because they were away fighting for Casey's freedom while she was killing her child, I say send her on over to Iraq!

I'll sign, if you start the petition! He!!, I'll even donate some travel $

Can anyone explain what these lawyers meant when they said that LE leaks information tilted toward the prosecution but they are not allowed to correct it? If there was a leak that tilted toward the prosecution say by taking an answer to a question out of context in an interview why couldn't defense attorneys say something like read the context? Are these lawyers under a gag order and I missed it?

No Gag order - MO all about reasonable doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members