Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haaaaaaaaa
Geraldo at the end told him he was a far better lawyer than his client deserves:woohoo::woohoo::clap:

Oh BROTHER!! JB says most don't know Casey the way HE knows Casey!
I can only imagine.

OMG JB is an idiot. I loved Geraldo's parting line - "You're a better attorney than your client deserves." Don't get me wrong, Geraldo is a wasteoid but he got a few good questions in.

Geraldo didn't get my blood boiling but JB sure did. grrrrrr:mad:

I'm surprised! It's on earlier than usual.

Geraldo............is the unpopular client he has going to reflect on him. He said he's going to defend his client to the best of his ability.

The forensic evidence was all leaks, so now he can see if it really exists.

Will the grand jury indict his client for murder? JB says he won't speculate on the GJ.......it's a one-sided event. Has he prepared Casey that she might be indicted? JB says yes. JB says LE didn't follow up on tips as they have tips every day from people who've seen Caylee. The evidence doesn't exist until he sees it. If it is what they say it is, he'll deal with it.

OMG, I'd rather watch an hour of commercials than have sat through that. :bang:

It's over. Did I hear right that Geraldo says that Baez was too good for his client?

Well shoot, I will just have to miss Mr Baez tonight. My hubby is parked in front of the TV watching the ball game. Red Sox! :woohoo:

The casey he knows? oh boy. Yeah- she's just one stellar individual. Or not...

Oh BROTHER!! JB says most don't know Casey the way HE knows Casey!
I can only imagine.

I can't even believe he said that considering how many different ways that could be interpreted. Unbelievable.

Yeah and most people wouldn't want to know her. He is all ga-ga over her. It's clear. No wonder he isn't wearing his wedding ring anymore. Casey probably forbade it.

:rolleyes:Jose Baez has been seduced & charmed by Casey, wonder what Mrs Baez's reaction will be?

I will be glad when the other side come out and announce they have not leaked anything....that is how it is supposed to be done there!!!!!!!

There really wasn't too much to the interview.....it was short, and JB didn't have any new information.

What a waste, HUGE waste as someone said at the beginning of the thread.

JB has not only drank the kool-aid he is now trying hard to distribute it. Me thinks someone got too big for their britches with theur little (non)"victory" Friday...

I would like to hear him explain if there are tips from multiple sources stating that Caylee is in, say, Nevada, California and Texas at the same time. I highly doubt that all the tips are from people that have seen Caylee in the same general area.
Also, at the end it seemed that Geraldo said something derogatory about KC (can't remember exactly what it was) and JB said "You don't know the KC I do". Does he really think he is so special that only he knows the real KC? Maybe he's deluded himself into thinking she isn't lying to him but she is just trying to pull the wool over his eyes like everyone else she comes into contact with.

IMO Geraldo has washed his hands of all this. At first, he (Geraldo) was sucked in and they tried to get him to drink the kool aid - but since those forensics and his brother Craig went down there and then you know they all got together with Furhman and had a nice long chat - it seems Geraldo is whistling out of the other side of his mouth now. Did you watch his face as that segment ended - it was priceless.

had to run out and a larger PUKE BUCKET

man oh man

2 "LOADS" interviewing each other for more publicity

NEWSFLASH for geraldo - its about a missing child, her name is Caylee

got it ?

good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online