Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate KyriacouVerified account ‏@KateKyriacou 2m2 minutes ago
Court has been adjourned. Quite a lot of shock from Allison's family. #badenclay

The decision David Murray
56ff6ed861a300ffd0cb4f0388f74829.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the horror, the horror.. .. Something is so wrong....

NO! He smothered Allison!
He could have resuscitated her!
He would have known CPR being a scout.
Called an ambulance!
Rushed her to hospital.....anything!

He dragged her through the back garden, even took time to put a ground sheet in the back of the Captiva AND drove 14 klms to dump the mother of his three children.

THIS IS NOT MANSLAUGHTER!

This is madness. I'm devastated.

The *advertiser censored* knew where Allison lay dead.

He didn't help the searchers. None of his family searched. He kept it to himself.

Slimy filth.

This decision is insane, I feel so bad for Alison's family, something isn't right here....

STATEMENT FROM THE DICKIE FAMILY:
The family of Allison are disappointed by today's Court of Appeal decision, and remain supportive of the original findings of the court. They await the legal process to play out in the hope that justice for Allison will be served.
The family would like to thank the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for their ongoing efforts in seeking justice for Allison, as well as the broader public for their messages of support.
As always, the efforts of the family remain centred around the well-being of Allison's daughters, who now face a further period of uncertainty. They ask that the public continue to respect the privacy of the family.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/ac5fba05549c80dbd86300530dac611a

more Court Docs in this link

Why??? How can they even do that when he hasn't admitted to anything? I'm so devastated for Allison's family

On the final page of conclusions of Baden-Clay's appeal decision the Judge said his conduct after Alison's disappearance "remained neutral on the issue of intent".
"To put it another way, there remained in this case a reasonable hypothesis consistent with innocence of murder," the appeal document states.

"The jury could not properly have been satisfied beyond reasonable doubt that the element of intent to kill or do grievous bodily harm had been proved," the appeal document concludes.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/ac5fba05549c80dbd86300530dac611a

so he is saying he did do it. he did, in fact, kill Allison. In her own home, and drove her body, and we only know it's her body because he says so, there is always the possibility that Allison was still alive, barely, Gerard has no expertise or qualification on death, tossed her over the bridge, and drove back home and sat on his arse for ten days while people searched and searched and he pretended he knew nothing..

and it was accidental. Accidental in his trial at the Supreme court of QLD when he says he didn't kill her he last saw her watching the football. So that's a lie. He accidentally DID see her and killed her. Everything he did from then on was panic driven. From an accidental killing.

what a travesty.

I am expected to believe that Bwana and Olivia knew it was accidental, yet chose perjury in the Supreme Court ,when they chose to take the witness stand and tell their ridiculous yarn. .. I do expect charges to be laid soon on those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay