Found Alive Germany - Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, 13, Freiburg, 4 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A new MSM report with some interesting new insights into the case of Missing Maria...

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/poli...-gehen-immer-noch-hinweise-ein--91260661.html

Google Translated:
https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/

Maria is gone.
More than 500 days, the Freiburger student Maria Hensel man is left with a known pedophile. Still go any notes. But their family is unhappy with the police work.
On the Facebook page of "Please find Maria" are circulating a lot of speculation. Two questions arise again and again: Mr. Haase has ever reported back with his family since the disappearance? If the phones of family monitored. "For us there is no evidence that he has reported with his family. Measures we take to police basically tactical reasons not position," says Klose only to.

In April 2014 Monika Beisler has tried to strike up a conversation with a television crew from SAT 1 with the Haase family. On their visit to Detmold she says: "At the time I felt like a criminal The reaction of the mother of Bernhard Haase I can not understand to this day she has explained her son at the door unceremoniously dead..."

The wife of Bernard Haase had then refused any contact. She was simply not come home and have even threatened with the police. "The family needs but also actually have an interest that Mr. Haase is found," says Beisler. The interview with the mother of Bernhard Haase was the only contact with the family of pedophiles.

There is another case (from what I understand) of another Missing girl, taken under very similar groomed circumstances as Maria.

The parents of Maria, Monika Beisler and Markus Henselmann have placed their current thoughts on the wordpress site... you can feel the fear and anger they both have as concerned parents regarding what is being done to find their daughter from the authorities...

Maria has been missing for over 500 days...

Monika Beisler Wordpress:
http://mariasuche.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/maria-wird-seit-500-tagen-vermisst-uns-reichts/

All we need's !!!!!!
After the news of the last days we are full of fear !!!!

A 15 year old girl who was reported missing and presumably voluntarily one is in the company of over 60 years. ... and the police sees no danger ????
We know all the temporary end of the story ... ..

The questions that confront us always nagging for weeks and months, now can no longer hold back.

When exactly is the point at which gives the police no longer be able to exclude at this stage that our child could be in danger, ????

Why voluntariness is so often quoted instead continue ??? Although this is only a Putative also for the police ????

Why can reach us by phone calls and emails from distressed whistleblowers who feel not taken seriously by the police ????
Such as last week when a lady herself did not know what else to do than to inform us after she too, though she had reported her message at three police stations, did not feel taken seriously.

No danger for Maria ????
I myself have witnessed that a surveillance video of a whistleblower by the police by post !!!! has been requested.

No danger for Maria ????
In questions to the police I was told that they had no sign of life of Maria and how Mr. Haase was financed a mystery ...

No danger for Maria ????
When Mr. Haase 2012 recorded for the first contact with Maria, I was told that I should have no fear, you would now have cautioned him and he had promised Mary to leave her alone.

No danger for Maria ??????
Why was Mr. Haase two days lead time to bring 2012 to his laptop to the police and even though at that time the police was already present, the warning to Mary

Mr. Haase was a pedophile and Maria have no idea what might have already had to suffer from it ... .geschrieben of Haase's own daughter (!!!!) ?????

Why and how information came to the Haase family, these at this time would not have allowed ???

Why did the police finally relates not comment on the abuse allegations against me ... even though I had offered months ago to all teachers, doctors etc. Mary to waive the confidentiality ????
And even the Youth Office Freiburg such accusations can not confirm ???

Why the police called slanderous letters in the network as useful ???
Useful for what purpose ?????
And the author of these letters is, according to her, called the police with the question, whether because now before the press had reported ????

The weekly update meetings were me, after I admitted to no longer trust the police from above and other reasons, summarily deleted.
Is this to be understood as a (unintelligible form us) the confidence-building measure ??????

Why not a victim advocate is attached to us, or at least makes a change from Maria's lawyer ???

One lawyer who was Mary attached to the prosecution and the to only one (!) To name example, on a question of a reference and on the fundamental progress from 31.07.2014 until today with only an e-mail consisting of a replied series of lowercase x.

Serves all really still looking for Maria ???

Just because we look so publicly, we get from whistleblowers course information on the Haase family ... the one that the little family secrets that every family has ... on the other hand, these are also information that allow us to freeze in your blood ... ..
we get by, how to deal with references and experience a sense of boundless impotence ...
got with us, such as how quickly a "no risk" a terrible story can be and have to oppose our Kopfkino nothing more

Maria has been missing for 500 days .........

WE ARE MAD
WE HAVE TERRIBLE FEAR FOR OUR CHILDREN
WE ARE INTERESTED IN ANY FORM OF AID imaginable !!!!!!

Monika Beisler with Markus Henselmann

I lived in Germany for years. Germany is rather lax in its attitudes towards sex. The age of consent is 14, and having sex starting at a young age is not considered all that troublesome there. Obviously the police in Germany seem to think it is okay for a child that age to have taken off with this guy because she did so "voluntarily".

There is absolutely no way that this man and this child have avoided being recorded if they are border hopping around Europe.

A new MSM report with some interesting new insights into the case of Missing Maria...

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/poli...-gehen-immer-noch-hinweise-ein--91260661.html

Google Translated:
https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/

Maria is gone.
More than 500 days, the Freiburger student Maria Hensel man is left with a known pedophile. Still go any notes. But their family is unhappy with the police work.
On the Facebook page of "Please find Maria" are circulating a lot of speculation. Two questions arise again and again: Mr. Haase has ever reported back with his family since the disappearance? If the phones of family monitored. "For us there is no evidence that he has reported with his family. Measures we take to police basically tactical reasons not position," says Klose only to.

In April 2014 Monika Beisler has tried to strike up a conversation with a television crew from SAT 1 with the Haase family. On their visit to Detmold she says: "At the time I felt like a criminal The reaction of the mother of Bernhard Haase I can not understand to this day she has explained her son at the door unceremoniously dead..."

The wife of Bernard Haase had then refused any contact. She was simply not come home and have even threatened with the police. "The family needs but also actually have an interest that Mr. Haase is found," says Beisler. The interview with the mother of Bernhard Haase was the only contact with the family of pedophiles.

Sounds like his wife is dying with shame and embarrassment OR maybe ( like some grown women with pedophiles) she may actually BLAME Maria for breaking up her family . She may view her more like a homewrecker than a victim of her husband? Just speculating out loud as to why she would react that way. Ugh !

I lived in Germany for years. Germany is rather lax in its attitudes towards sex. The age of consent is 14, and having sex starting at a young age is not considered all that troublesome there. Obviously the police in Germany seem to think it is okay for a child that age to have taken off with this guy because she did so "voluntarily".

There is absolutely no way that this man and this child have avoided being recorded if they are border hopping around Europe.

Just bouncing off your post Fireweed...

Now that Maria is 14 I hope the attitude towards finding her has not diminished because she is of legal age in Germany.

The legal age of consent in European Countries is low - yet there are laws, depending on the Country, which also protect children from exploitation and that consent is not considered valid or legal under those circumstances.

It would not surprise me to think that what ever country they are hiding in has a low level age of consent law - though in the eyes of the Law and the circumstances, it would not matter in their case if they were found - charges would still be brought down.

Age of Consent Europe:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

What bothers me is the now desperate plea from Maria's parents trying to get help to find Maria, and the length of time that there has been no sighting of either her or Haase. It seems to be wearing them very thin and wearing them down, not having good communications with the Police and having people also oppose looking for Maria because of her status that 'she left voluntarily'.

The longer that Police don't find Maria - the more danger she is in also.
Her age is a factor in her disappearance. She is with a pedophile.
If Haase was grooming Maria from the age of 11, and she is now 14, there is the chance that Maria will be too old for him at some stage - then what? He will lose interest in her (yes), he will find another target and victimize them (yes), ...
Haase is dangerous and sick - Maria is not with someone who cares for her, but someone who is abusing her. He has caused a trail of family damage in his own home as well as Maria's - and is still doing so.

Its not a fairy tale romance - this is a groomed abduction of a 13 year old which was 2 years in the planning.
It needs to be more than an Investigation to find her - it should be a Mission.

*rant over.

Where are you Maria?

Sounds like his wife is dying with shame and embarrassment OR maybe ( like some grown women with pedophiles) she may actually BLAME Maria for breaking up her family . She may view her more like a homewrecker than a victim of her husband? Just speculating out loud as to why she would react that way. Ugh !

Sounds like he has destroyed his mother - especially with her saying that he's dead.
His own family are victims of his abuse - but they knew what he was like and warned Maria's family (then again, the Police knew what he was like too and did not warn anyone) so I can see that the blame has been transferred to a 13 year old from his family :facepalm:

And that doesn't help bring Maria home if she thinks this is all her fault.

My question is - what are they doing for money to survive?
And a question I don't like to approach, but after this long I have thought it - Is Haase part of a Pedophile Ring? Is this how their anonymity is being aided and the reason why they are moving around unseen? Is this where the finances are coming from? Are they being being aided by those who can keep their tracks covered?

My thoughts are that Haase could have kept his disgusting grooming of Maria going without having to take her, and leave everything behind (except his dog). Why did he make the choice to take her - sacrifice his life and his income, home and family, his mother, his position - to live a life on the run, wanted by the Police and Interpol, for a young person who he will discard later when they are too old. There is no security in this for either of them - unless other measures were in place where these things were not a consideration.

Someone knows where they are - and I still dont doubt that Haase is being aided by someone or a network.

I am irritated by the German police claiming that a 13-year-old child can leave "voluntarily". A girl that age does not do something like voluntarily because it is clear under the law that we consider children that age incapable of making decisions like that.

Maria could not have left voluntarily. She was abducted by way of grooming but it is still an abduction!

Any girl that age who is under the control of a man like is in danger. I have no idea what the German police are thinking.

As you say she is getting old enough that this man may lose interest in her. The best scenario is that he abandons her somewhere. But even if he does that, he will certainly move on towards grooming another child.

A few posts and updates from Monika Biesler on Please Find Maria Webpage to include here...
From Google Translate

https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/nachricht-an-herrn-haase/
Message to Mr Haase
Posted on 12/12/2014 by maria search
Maria has been missing for 586 days .......

Three weeks ago, the mother of Mr. Haase died ... .she died without having seen her again last living son again ...

As I said 8 months ago with her she wanted her son will repent and stop the situation ... ..dieser request was not met her.

She was buried without her son paid her last respects ...... ..

Mr. Haase!
Her mother told me how much she took care of her when she was in the hospital ... how they came to help her food ... and much more ...

It's time to make a clean sweep!
Bring the child home and they are in the responsibility ... ..
or, if they can not, they can go Maria ......

I think that they are women, which they owe their lives guilty .......

Maria has been missing for 586 days ... how much suffering they still want to cause ??????

Thinking of you Maria.

From Bitte Findet Maria webpage:
https://www.facebook.com/bitte.findet.maria

Latest article mentioning Maria -
And suddenly they're gone, just like that: Several thousand people apply in Germany currently missing.
Despite modern technology and international manhunts the police will not always find. Can often help only private search services - and quota strong television.

Saturday, May 4, 2013: It's the day that Mary's mother will never forget. "I sleep with a friend," says the then 13-year-old farewell - a lie, as it turned out later. In fact, the young from Freiburg meets with Bernhard H., a 53-year-old man she knows from the Internet.
Police sets up a special commission, Interpol turns on wanted posters printed in several languages. First, even with success: In Slovakia, a waiter observed the couple with handholding. In Poland, the police found the car shortly thereafter by Bernhard H. Then - nothing.
Maria is still missing (as of January 2015).

About 900 notes have since been received, confirmed the police. The case even manages in the TV show "file number XY" - a public plea for help, which draws attention to an uncomfortable topic. For Mary is just one of many people who disappear without a trace in Germany. Turn their cell phones off so they can not be located, leave home and away. Just because. According to the Federal Criminal Police (BKA) is currently 6774 people of which 596 children were reported missing under 13 years.
Read more:
http://www.bo.de/nachrichten/nachrichten-regional/vermisst-aber-nicht-vergessen
Google Translate:
https://translate.google.com/

Article: http://www.welt.de/print/die_welt/v...Maedchen-haben-Fluegel-aber-keine-Fuesse.html
Google Translate: https://translate.google.com.au/

Extract from Article:
Translated from German to English:
"The girls have wings but no feet" The disappearance of 14-year-old Josephine recalls the case of Mary. Her mother warned about how young girls are easy to manipulate.

The pictures they no longer let go. Mary, her 13-year-old daughter. A 40 year old man. Both disappeared on 4 May-2013. The last track leading to Poland. The cars of Mary's companion, leave the road. His Shepherd, tied to an arbor. What's going on in the head of a mother? "Great cinema," says Monika Beisler. And the way she says it is clear they do not want to know what happened in July 2013 in the Polish town Gorlice prefer. To date, the mother has received not a single sign of life from her daughter. There is no reason to believe after 22 months at a happy ending.

It was these images that Monika Beisler again went through my head when she learned the circumstances under which disappeared a girl from Brandenburg on 6 March. Josephine, 14 years old, a high school student like her daughter, Maria Henselmann. Also in other cases show striking similarities. Both girls blew with a man who has more than 30 years older than her. With the difference that it is in the case of Josephine is her uncle Gerrit and Mary for a 53-year-old man she had met in an internet chat forum for children and adolescents. The married father Bernd Haase had spent there than the 14-year-old Carlie.

Monika Beisler takes a deep breath when you talk to her about the déjà vu. Interpol had launched a major manhunt after Mary in 2013. Her daughter was a year younger than Josephine when she disappeared with the stranger from the internet. Which explains why the man was wanted an international arrest warrant for child abduction and suspected sexual abuse. The law shall, in such cases the age of 14 basis as the boundary between a child and an adult. Sex with an adult partner can then be punishable. But it depends on the circumstances and the provability. However, both in the case of Maria and in the case Josephine go investigators of "a certain voluntariness" of.
-----
When asked about the single mother of five children today, if she still has hope that her youngest daughter ever comes back, she says that her daughter had been manipulated. She could only hope that one day succeed Mary, to break off the hook of her older lover. That this hope is disappearing but a bit every day. And she wonders how she'll take the force to go on. She was being treated psychologically. The allegation of manipulation has also Josephine father in an interview with the "world" against Mary's uncle, his brother-charged. What parents just say if they themselves torment themselves with blame and wonder why they want to have noticed no warning signs. It seems to have given in both cases. Both girls led a double life for months before they disappeared. In the case of Maria transpired afterwards that the girl had met several times in Freiburg Hotels with Haase before his disappearance. In the case of Josephine's parents have now admitted that their daughter had a two-year-older "alibi friend" risen to advance reasons for trips to Berlin. Flew up it was just by chance, five days before they went into hiding on the way to school.
-----

Maria wird seit
22 Monaten vermisst

http://www.bild.de/news/inland/vermisste-personen/maria-seit-22-monaten-vermisst-40112524.bild.html
Google Translate: https://translate.google.com.au/

Extract:
Review: Mary learned the electrician Haase know in an Internet chat room. Since the beginning of 2012, the former national treasurer of the party "Republicans" (2005, NRW) and the student from Freiburg im Breisgau written. The chat logs of unequal pair had explicit sexual nature, according to police.
For the 13-year-old man left his wife. Haase's stepdaughter told BILD: "He said openly that he loved Mary. And they told us on the phone the same: you could not be talked out their feelings. "

After the flight, it seemed that Haase and the girl vanished from the earth. Then her track took place two months after the disappearance in Poland again. Residents had Mary and Haase seen when buying food and reported that they had slept in the car.
Maria's mother is convinced that her daughter Haase has lured from their regular life in a rogue adventures. She hoped that she sees her daughter again not given up, still published regularly appeals and news on the Internet.
But the chances of that are moderate. The track is lost in the Polish Gorlice, where police found on July 13, the dog and the Skoda Octavia Haase. "This is the last stand. We can only guess where the two could find now," police spokeswoman Laura Riske (37).

Although since many references, especially from Eastern countries, had been received, none had been found to be verifiable or useful. The police still hope for a good going out, either by personal initiative or at least by the international arrest warrant, Riske said.
Monika Beisler fights especially against the disappearance of Mary from the minds of the people. On your blog she wrote a few months ago: "... and help that Mary does not disappear under the mantle of oblivion."
Whether and how Maria is today know neither the mother nor the police. Haase and the girl should have had it already in Poland hiking backpacks and sleeping mats, as well as a tent.
The area in which they sought frantically for them, they had left at that time probably already behind.

-------------------------------

There are some new pictures in this article:

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

Missing Maria Henselmann

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

Map of where they were last sighted

Thinking of you Maria - you are still in our thoughts.
Hope you are safe - where ever you are.

Just came across this Study document (2013) published by the European Commission -
European Commission – Directorate-General for Justice
Missing children in the European Union Mapping, data collection
and statistics
Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union
100+ Pages with References.

Missing children in the European Union - Mapping, data collection and statistics
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/fundamental-rights/files/missing_children_study_2013_en.pdf

I have not finished reading it as yet - but did a search regarding 'voluntary missing' - such as was first described to be Maria's case, and 'Abduction' ...
These small extracts quoted below need to be defined in context with the overall document - they were just some things I decided to quote.
There are so many complexities going on here in relation to cross border protocols and definitions - I can imagine that this causes problems in itself to finding and categorizing Missing Children from one country to another.

Page 12
Belgium and Luxembourg differentiate between alarming and non-alarming cases, while Poland has an elaborate system that sees three levels of risk. At the first level there are all those cases where lack of information on whereabouts, paired with serious indications of crime or endangerment can be established. The second category captures missing person cases where no serious concerns for endangerment can be deduced, and who can be assumed to have left their common surroundings voluntarily. The third risk category focuses on runaway children, as well as on persons that have left from some form of residential care facility.

Page 14
In practice, both legal and operational definitions of the different categories of missing children have shown to vary considerably across Member States.The first category of runaways is recognised as a separate category by more than half of all Member States. A legal definition on what constitutes a runaway is however provided in only few countries. In Malta, runaways are understood in the context of the Civil Law provisions that stipulate the obligation of a child to remain with its parents and the right of the latter to report a child missing if it runs away from home without their consent. In Belgium, the Youth Protection Law of April 8th,1965 implies that children (<18 years old) are under the legal authority of their parents, therefore running away is considered to be status delinquency.Of those countries that recognise (legally or not) runaways as a separate category of missing children, six Member States also define those in broadly consistent terms with the MCE definition. An emphasis on the voluntary nature of the act of leaving home is visible in some of those Member States. Another seven countries apply definitions that are partially similar to the MCE definition.Among those, Austria and Germany focus on repeated runaways. Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Ireland and Slovenia break down the MCE into separate categories of children missing from home, and such that have fled from a care facility. Finally, Denmark and France do implicitly differentiate runaways as category, but place those in broad terms together with all cases of worrying, at-risk disappearances.

Page 22
Geographical coordination for missing children cases
Most countries have devised mechanisms of some kind to coordinate internally across different
national, regional and local administrative boundaries. This internal coordination can be particularly
challenging for Federal States, where the jurisdictional boundaries are often more complex. In
Germany, the local police will alert the LKA (Regional Criminal Office) and other police offices if there
are signs that the child has moved out of the area. The police have different options to request

Page 23
additional resources, including from other federal states or the border protection, local rescue
services and the Red Cross.
In France, for instance, a &#8216;concentric&#8217; approach is taken to widen the reach of the initial search
quickly in the event that the child might no longer be within the area where they first disappeared.
Following an initial local police search coordinated by the public prosecutor, the case can be
communicated to other local forces within two hours, and relayed to the National Police. This is done
by using the nation-wide « Sarbacane » communications system or other types of broadcasting at
local, regional and interregional level, to be launched at the discretion of regional services of
judiciary police. The National Police have the further options of issuing an SIS communication within
the Schengen area, and a Yellow Note (Notice Jaune) with Interpol, for missing persons moving
outside of Schengen area.

Page 44
International abductions: applications under the Hague Convention of 1980
Definitions
In the classification of Missing Children Europe, child abductions are distinguished into parental
abductions and abductions by third parties. Some countries do not distinguish explicitly in their legal
definition &#8211; and therefore in crime data - abductions by parents and abductions by third parties.
Instead they have a general article in the criminal code punishing abduction of children or other
persons without legal capacity, without further criminal intent, with sometimes specifications
regarding the case in which the perpetrator is a parent.
However we understood that these articles mostly referred to parental abductions. In fact, in most
cases when a third party is involved, a more serious crime regarding liberty deprivation, like
kidnapping or trafficking is suspected. Statistics for this type of crime frequently include both
children and adults and the child component cannot always be isolated45. We therefore focused on
statistics for convictions for abductions of children or other incapable persons, according to relevant
articles of the criminal code46.

From the 12th April 2015

I missed this on the blog website for Maria .. updating now...
https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/nachricht-an-maria/

A message from her mother -

Message to Mary
Posted on 12/04/2015 by maria search
FOR MARIA

No, I can not bring to wish you a happy birthday.
I do not know how you're doing and where you are ... ..I do not know how big your suffering is ... .
But I want to give you a promise ... .

I will only cease to look for you when I know you to safety .

If it is at all possible to you , sign up ... ..I will out box for you everywhere , since you can easily rely on it .

When you were a little girl and at night afraid of burglars had , I told you : Do not be afraid , who wants you to do something that has to pass me by .

That was then, this is true today and is valid until my last breath .

I love you
Mum

Heartbreaking that another Birthday has gone by and there is no word about Maria or where she might be.

Recent Media article:
http://www.badische-zeitung.de/freiburg/ueberleben-bis-maria-wiederkommt--103552883.html

103578873-p-590_450.jpg

Translated here:
Survive until Maria comes back
On the Internet, the 13-year-old from Freiburg Mary Hensel man gets to know a 40-year-older man. She flees with him. Two years later, is missing from the two each track.
Could quite normal to talk about the now 15-year-old. As Maria soon makes a dance class. Or: Maria has applied for her first internship. But such normality does not exist. Still Maria Hensel husband mysteriously disappeared, along with the now 55-year-old Bernhard Haase. Still, both are wanted internationally. And still believes Mary's mother that she will see her daughter again.

"The state of play? Unfortunately, there is nothing new," says Laura Riske. The spokesperson of Freiburg police department can only repeat what they have long been saying: that there is no trace of the unequal pair, despite all efforts. And that the international arrest warrant against Bernhard Haase persists on suspicion of sexual abuse of children and child abduction in a particularly severe case.

Mary's mother is not good to talk to the police
"Police? From I expect nothing," says Monika Beisler at home in their living room in the vineyard. "They've got used five days to issue an international arrest warrant." She says it dismissively. From the beginning, Maria's mother has taken the search for their missing daughter into their own hands, with interviews in various media, with a vigil in front of the police department, for a short time with a private investigator. And especially on the Internet. The 51-year-old has set up a separate page, placed Mary Photo at all Web sites has collected several hundred thousand E-mail addresses claims to be, and sends out flyers to all the campsites and pensions, which they will lay hands on.

Maria's mother got himself in the crosshairs
Complete strangers help her with the Administration, at first, as the case was still exciting, more than 30, now there are four or five. Numerous references were received, the police behagte not - she was afraid that one important tip could be lost in the crowd. Beisler it did not matter, alone, after almost two years of hectic activity she stands there, where the police are: at nothing.

Not only that. Monika Beisler got on the internet for their part in the crosshairs of self-appointed protectors Maria, her assistant, they rule as a dictator of their family and have Mary tormented those who had therefore been "rescued" by Haase; the blog of one of these "protectors" deals almost manic with the circumstances in the family. This was sparked by one of Mary Sisters of criticism of her mother first joined, but later withdrew again. Monika Beisler says that her daughter had cracked up in the whole pressure, since it no longer has any contact with her. A lawsuit against the blogger they won.

Maria's room still looks exactly the same as before
In the vineyard, where Monika Beisler lives since kleinauf, the neighbors have very sensitive, she says. Some asked if he could help mothers of Mary's school friends called and cried into the phone. Meanwhile noticed Monika Beisler that she no longer goes shopping in stores where she was with Mary, "perhaps an unconscious avoidance strategy". And Maria's room still looks exactly like two years ago.

What if Mary comes back? Can it then still living here, where everyone knows about it? "I do not think it is so difficult," her mother says. You've talked to the youth department. "We either go away or stay here where it is protected." That Mary stays away freely, Monika Beisler not believe it. She is convinced that Bernhard Haase exert moral pressure to keep the young people.

Monika Beislers life revolves around the search for her daughter, and will remain so, she says. "Three years ago I would have said, that keeps you from not." Two years ago, Maria disappeared. Now Monika Beisler will survive until the zero hour, until her daughter comes back.

Just bouncing off your post Fireweed...

Now that Maria is 14 I hope the attitude towards finding her has not diminished because she is of legal age in Germany.

The legal age of consent in European Countries is low - yet there are laws, depending on the Country, which also protect children from exploitation and that consent is not considered valid or legal under those circumstances.

It would not surprise me to think that what ever country they are hiding in has a low level age of consent law - though in the eyes of the Law and the circumstances, it would not matter in their case if they were found - charges would still be brought down.

Age of Consent Europe:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

What bothers me is the now desperate plea from Maria's parents trying to get help to find Maria, and the length of time that there has been no sighting of either her or Haase. It seems to be wearing them very thin and wearing them down, not having good communications with the Police and having people also oppose looking for Maria because of her status that 'she left voluntarily'.

The longer that Police don't find Maria - the more danger she is in also.
Her age is a factor in her disappearance. She is with a pedophile.
If Haase was grooming Maria from the age of 11, and she is now 14, there is the chance that Maria will be too old for him at some stage - then what? He will lose interest in her (yes), he will find another target and victimize them (yes), ...
Haase is dangerous and sick - Maria is not with someone who cares for her, but someone who is abusing her. He has caused a trail of family damage in his own home as well as Maria's - and is still doing so.

Its not a fairy tale romance - this is a groomed abduction of a 13 year old which was 2 years in the planning.
It needs to be more than an Investigation to find her - it should be a Mission.

*rant over.

Where are you Maria?

But if the age of consent has generally been accepted as a lower age than what we in the US are used to, just bringing a bunch of new laws into play, unfortunately, does not change people's attitudes and actions overnight. We really don't understand how good we have it here in the US, in spite of our flaws.

I must admit it has crossed my mind "what happens when she is too old for him?". This isn't a bunch of star-crossed teen lovers running away to be together, this is a grown man and a child.

She must be rather different to how she was when they first left - puberty will have struck, her body would be changing, her hormones would be flying around and maybe even her eye wandering if she is around to catch glimpses of boys her own age she may like the look of. Mind you, that's if she even has the chance. He must be getting desperate as ever, constantly looking behind his shoulder and trying to find safe houses and ways to stay under the radar. Two years + is a long time to constantly be on the run and on edge without snapping. He must have someone helping him - what does his family think of this? His children? Has he just cut off all constant for this one young girl, despite until then playing an involved and seemingly loving fatherly role to his kids?

It doesn't make sense to me and as the situation goes on I think the situation for Maria is getting even more dire and dangerous than it was when they first left (I hate saying that because it sounds like she had a chance to say no even if she didn't want to).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But if the age of consent has generally been accepted as a lower age than what we in the US are used to, just bringing a bunch of new laws into play, unfortunately, does not change people's attitudes and actions overnight. We really don't understand how good we have it here in the US, in spite of our flaws.

Hi wendybtm ,
Yes I agree - bringing in new laws I don't think will change attitudes either.
But I think new definitions or new categories which expand and include the type of circumstances (like Maria's) in which Minors /Children are abducted or groomed to leave and go missing and then classified as voluntary, would help. Along with severe Penalties for those who assist in harbouring the abductor and the Missing Child or do not report a Missing Child when they know that the child is missing or under age.

I am concerned that there has been no sighting of Maria since Poland.
Someone must have seen her - even if it was not recently - and should come forward with information.
But I think the company that Haase keeps, and the situation he may have Maria in - that information might not come forward.

Maria needs to be found.

Thank you for the updates. Who knows what is going on here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back