Found Alive Germany - Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, 13, Freiburg, 4 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didnt see this until now - *slaps forehead

This was posted back in September, though there were other posts related to this back in the thread...

Full article: https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/art...itzel-Verdacht-im-Entfuehrungsfall-Maria.html
Brisbane spy suspicion in abduction case Maria
By Dirk Banse , Michael Behrendt Published on 09/25/2016
Google translation:

Extracts from the article below .....
But now there are new traces - leading to the secret service.
For Haase, an electrician from Blomberg in North Rhine-Westphalia, had formerly been the Land Treasurer of the Right Party The Republicans.
An informant from their ranks now asserts that Haase could have been conscripted as an informer by the constitutional protection and later dived to Spain. With Maria.
-----
The case is considered to be extraordinary without these developments, because there are hardly any comparable incidents.
Maria had known Haase as a 12-year-old on the Internet - and he had fallen for him.
The investigators therefore believe that she went voluntarily with her seducer.
The public prosecutor's office in Freiburg is investigating a child's arrest warrant for suspects of child sexual abuse and a suspected sexual abuse of a child after Haase.
-----
Monika Beisler does not want to believe what is to be feared after such a long, radical disappearance - that both may not live anymore.
Rather, they and an old companion of Bernhard Haase assume that the latter made the traces to Poland aware.
They suspect that he is now with Maria in Spain. And they do not want to exclude the possibility that an intelligence service could have their hands in the game.
-----
In a village in North Rhine-Westphalia, a friendly elderly gentleman opens the door. He quickly gets to the point while sipping his Lemon Lemonade. The man who wants to remain anonymous was formerly with the Republicans - just like Bernhard Haase, who was there as a land treasurer. Only as a land treasurer?

"I am very sure," says the former politician, "that Bernhard was promoted as an informant by the constitution.
I was also addressed. But I refused. "At Haase there was a lot to say that he could have committed himself to a co-operation.
"He suddenly had a lot of money at his disposal. That was noticeable to everyone.
"Haases also noticed constant chat contacts with much too young women.
And a longing of the disappeared is known by his former party chief: Bernhard Haase always dreamed of a life in Spain.
"Perhaps he has fulfilled this wish. Possibly he had the help of a secret service, "says his old acquaintance.
-----
She [Monica Beisler] is disappointed by the police; she feels left alone with the loss of her child. "In addition, the investigators knew the relationship with the older man long before the disappearance of my daughter. However, the proceedings were terminated. If the police had done more then, Maria might still be here. "
-----
For Monika Beisler it does not matter. As she said goodbye, she said, "I just want my daughter to be fine. No matter where and how Mary wants to lead her life, I will always love her. "
Whether the 16-year-old is still voluntarily in Haase's accompaniment, no one can say. But the likelihood that the girl will return on her own or that her companion will give up will, according to the opinion of investigators, become increasingly smaller.

In the article, there is a witness who has offered information regarding seeing a man who looked as if he was Haase - there are photographs of the person - but the Police have dismissed them.
As reported early in the case, Haase's wife had discovered he had been connecting with Maria on the internet and she confronted him then fearing the girl (Maria) was in danger, reported it to the Police - at the time Maria was then 12 years old.
There is also more about the relationship that Haase was grooming on line with Maria.

Some thoughts -
The irony is with me that Bernhard Haase is wanted by Interpol, but the witness points to him being cashed up and possibly helped by the Secret Police.
If that is the case, how is it that Maria will be found and at least known to be safe.

If there has been an 'outing' of the two - would they go into hiding again?
Quote from article:
A witness also reported seeing a man described as Haase on the island of Tenerife.
"In addition, witnesses have witnessed who Bernhard Haase wanted to see in the Canary Islands."
According to the files, a man claimed to live in Tenerife. However, the 56-year-old could not be found there

Tenerife
https://goo.gl/maps/Jc3bxYxVAz52
attachment.php

Its not hard to get a passport replacement under another name - especially from the surrounding countries if they did not have one already.
And although they could not find them on land, its easy to keep a low profile while sailing in a catamaran or similar.
If BH was significantly cashed up and being helped (as I've said he was all along the way of this kidnap) then its very possible to keep moving and hiding.
A boat and a shoreline address would keep them pretty well off the radar if they needed to move out of the way quickly and return when the heat was off.

Attachments

• Tenerife.JPG
    Tenerife.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 64
Figtree - Thanks so much for keeping us all informed about Maria. Although I rarely have posted here, I do check this thread every few weeks to see if there's been anything new, sometimes scanning Google for news related to her case (very little info I can glean from doing the latter that hasn't already been posted/addressed here, though).
It's astonishing that Maria's case hasn't had the attention it should have. I have hope that in 2017 there will be a break, though! Wir bleiben dran, bis wir sie finden. :))

Figtree - Thanks so much for keeping us all informed about Maria. Although I rarely have posted here, I do check this thread every few weeks to see if there's been anything new, sometimes scanning Google for news related to her case (very little info I can glean from doing the latter that hasn't already been posted/addressed here, though).
It's astonishing that Maria's case hasn't had the attention it should have. I have hope that in 2017 there will be a break, though! Wir bleiben dran, bis wir sie finden. :))

Anya,
(and to all those popping in) Thank-you for the support in this thread for Maria.

It makes me think that there really has been some very definite help from people who should know better which keeps Maria from being found - and it just doesn't surprise me anymore that this happens.
Someone knows - and I would think it is more than one person, and these people say nothing.
They hide and they profit from this - they take advantage and they personally gain, and leave families in emotional poverty, sometimes for the rest of their lives.
Cowards the lot of them.

I wonder how many would talk if there was a serious reward put up for information on what happened to Maria and where she might be - lets say 2 million euros.
If this had been done early in the piece, maybe Maria would be home now and Haase would be arrested, and Interpol would have their man.

What ever happened to Maria is happening to countless children, and there are so many distraught families wondering what happened to their innocent children - led astray by disgraceful adults who should be in prison and not 'out there' hiding - destroying lives of many more.

and yes, we will stayed tuned in until we find them. :)

May Maria be found soon.

A message from a mother to a daughter on her 17th birthday....

Maria's 17th birthday

Posted on 12/04/2017 by mariasuche
https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/marias-17-geburtstag/

Maria has been missing for 1438 days ... Her 17th birthday ....
What do you write when you are speechless?

Last night I thought about the last four years, about the search for you.
What did I miss? Is there anything else I could have done?

Inevitably I am very quickly in the topic with every missing girl, which "supposedly" disappears voluntarily.
Only ... well known cases are now cleared up, the girls long home again.

Why do not you find yourself?
Or do not you just want to find you?

I am jigsaw puzzle piece for jigsaw puzzle and I have long since realized that your kidnapper is not the nonviolent, trusting family father without friends.

1438 days ... meanwhile nobody, who knows you personally, believes more in a voluntary.

Will not you find ???

I know you know. That I will never give up to seek you. I know you're leaving, because you know your mum.

And you will not be mistaken ... I will find you and I will continue to use every means I have.

Happy Birthday..verywhere you are.

Your mother

http://www.lz.de/lippe/kreis_lippe/21748951_Beruehrender-Brief-zum-17.-Geburtstag-von-Maria-Henselmann.html

The situation is difficult for the mother, Monika Beisler. "Inevitably, I am very quickly in the topic of every missing girl, which 'supposedly' disappears voluntarily, only ... All well-known cases are now enlightened, the girls long ago home again not found?"

She still does not believe that her daughter Maria has run off voluntarily with her kidnapper. She writes, "I know you know I'll never give up, I know you're relying on it because you know your mum, and you're not deceiving me ... I'll find you and I'll get to it Continue to use every means available to me. "

In the end, she writes: "All the best for a birthday..wherever you are."

It's a particularly bad translation from Google today, so I've amended a few bits to make sense (sorry, didn't have time to translate it all properly)

It's interesting that the paper it's from is local to the "lippe region" - around Nord-Rhein West Falen, if I recall, isn't that the area where Bernhard was from originally? Unfortunately it doesn't look like many other papers have picked it up.

Happy Birthday Maria

Another year - I cant believe its been four years since Maria disappeared

Wishing you all good things for your 17th Birthday Maria.
I hope you are safe and that life is being gentle and kind to you.
Be home soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Happy Birthday cake.JPG
    Happy Birthday cake.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 60
I have just come across this article - not recent by any means but offers some more info in regards to Maria's family. Some of the information sounds familiar. I have searched through the thread and can't find it though. Big apologies if it does turn out to be a duplicate.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article124315313/13-Jaehrige-soll-von-Mutter-gequaelt-worden-sein.html

One can not be blamed on Monika Beisler: That she did not care about her daughter. At least, since she did not come home on May 5, 2013, with a man almost 40 years older; The last trace was found last summer in Eastern Poland. The mother has two sides on the Internet, has gathered a host of supporters around her. And she gives interviews, in which she says that her child ate dearly with Grandma Tusnelda noodle soup. Or was with the Grandpa in the Ranzengarde and Piccolo-Flute played.

The message that is stuck in such sentences is clear: Her daughter Maria had escaped from a sheltered parental home, there was no reason at all to return, except for a pubertal confusion, perhaps, which aroused in the enthusiasm for the elderly older man. A pedophile man makes himself ready for problems with his early childhood. This is how Beisler sees it.

But the carefully cultivated picture of the half-healed family is faltering. Two half-sisters from Maria, Sarah and Rebecca have spoken out - and accuse Monika Beisler of having tormented and mistreated Maria. In several utterances, which were spread on various Internet sites, for example, here and here, the two women portray the life under their mother as little peaceful.

"Maria was beaten by her mother"

"Maria was unfortunately always completely alone. At home and so too. When she sought contact with her father, she was beaten by my mother, "Rebecca writes. "So, my opinion is, Maria had no choice but to run away. I wish it would have been different, "it says in your letter. "And honestly, we would have met a Haase then ... we would all be gone." Bernhard Haase is the man with whom Maria is on the road.

The two women did not want to comment on the "world". Monika Beisler, however, confirmed the authenticity of the letters expressly on her side and took her position. From their point of view, their daughters were confused and would now want to overcome the pain of Mary's flight in this way.

The half-sister Sarah appeals to Maria to come home again. Also she reports of pressure within the family: "I was quiet until now, for fear of partial, but also to protect myself, my life and my relationship. Since May 5, I have said nothing more and put myself dead, could not say anything, because we were threatened, "Sarah writes.

"My mother made fun of Mary"

display
Rebecca puts the flight of her younger sister in a different light, as the Beisler so far. After that, she realized that her daughter Bernhard Haase had met a man over 50 years old: "My mother knew from the beginning and made fun of Maria. She told everyone that her daughter was an old man, "Rebecca says.

"I was told by my sister on the phone. And just before Maria disappeared, she said she was going away from Monika. We asked her, "Where do you want to go-she said, just go away, live on the street," says the half-sister.

Fears that Maria had comprehensible motives to leave the parental home in this way had existed for some time. The mother built up a true search apparatus, which should look for him. Thousands of flyers and search posters were stuck in Germany and neighboring countries, a team of administrators, which is highly hierarchical, controls embarrassingly every posting on the Facebook page "Bitte findet Maria". Every question of motivation for flight, every slight criticism is shattered with the hint that the dangerous "the search"; Disqualified commentators are excluded from the group. Mother Beisler watches over every word.

The mother sometimes sounded delirious

In an open-air letter to Maria on the Internet site, she wrote shortly afterwards, in a televised interview in the program "Aktenzeichen XY" last summer, when Beisler explicitly turned to Bernhard Haase, but hardly to her daughter. She had succeeded in "rousing Europe" in the search for her daughter. That sounded a bit delicate. Did she still care about her daughter?

Beisler himself states that the police are aware of all letters and family backgrounds. A police spokeswoman informs her that she is concentrating on the search for the girl and does not find out against Monika Beisler.

Someone who had been well acquainted with the events early on and helped with the search is the Gelsenkirchener private investigator Guido Weber. The former detective was deeply involved in the matter, spoke frequently and for a long time with his mother, and also exchanged with the police. After a few weeks, however, he closed the cooperation in July 2013 -

The relationship with his client, for whom he was voluntarily on the road, seemed to be disturbed.

Family members fight for interpretation

In a statement on his website, he wrote: "After more than 30 years in the service of truth-finding, we do not have to denounce the detective as a nursery school or anything else." This sounds like anger, but Weber does not want anything else to do Case say.

While no one knows where Maria is actually and whether her constellation with the older man is still comfortable, her family members struggle for the interpretive sovereignty about the case. And everyone is invited to participate with comments on the mud battles, the background of which hardly anyone knows or understands. "Head high, Monika", it is often said on the side of the mother. On the competing Facebook page, a Beisler critic, on the other hand, asks: "She must see that" she has driven her out of the house and v.a. She has to admit it publicly !!!! "

For the two sisters, the way to the public seemed to be the only one to break from their mother's shadow. "Yes, I have only one mother, and I love them more than my own life," writes Rebecca. "But I do not want anything to do with her. I'm not angry with her, but she simply does not interest us siblings anymore, "it says. "Monika Beisler has died for us all."

How awful that they are all fighting amongst themselves. I don't really know what to believe. I can imagine the sisters are frustrated if the mum spends all her time looking for Maria and ignores them, but then it's totally understandable she would want to keep searching. So have they announced all this out of jealousy, to get attention, or do they really believe that Maria was mis-treated? If so, did they tell the police to start with? Maybe that's why they aren't looking as hard for her as people think she should.

Just a random thought finally, as my lunch break is nearly over. Thinking about ID for Maria. I'm guessing she wouldn't have a passport but she would have an ID card - does anyone know how often they need to be renewed in Germany? Even if she has a fake one, surely at some point it would need to be updated. Just wondering if she would draw attention if she applied for a new card/passport legally. Although if they have managed to stay hidden all this time, I'm guessing something like an ID card wouldn't pose a worry to them

http://www.lz.de/lippe/kreis_lippe/...-zum-17.-Geburtstag-von-Maria-Henselmann.html

It's a particularly bad translation from Google today, so I've amended a few bits to make sense (sorry, didn't have time to translate it all properly)

It's interesting that the paper it's from is local to the "lippe region" - around Nord-Rhein West Falen, if I recall, isn't that the area where Bernhard was from originally? Unfortunately it doesn't look like many other papers have picked it up.

Thank-you for the link Littlegreenlady. I'm thankful that the media picked it up at all :(
And agree, I wish Google was better at translating - sometimes things get lost in the translation.
... and I thought that area sounded familiar - yes, your right.

Its sad to think of the many lost children that have unjustly been blamed for their own disappearance - and have not been found.
This case is so frustrating - and I wish that there was a task force out looking for her to give hope to her, to her family, and to give hope to other parents, that the Police and other official bodies take every single abduction seriously and that the only thing that matters is finding that child safely and bringing them home - as well as capturing their abductors and putting them in prison.

This disappearance should have been solved years ago.

Just a random thought finally, as my lunch break is nearly over. Thinking about ID for Maria. I'm guessing she wouldn't have a passport but she would have an ID card - does anyone know how often they need to be renewed in Germany? Even if she has a fake one, surely at some point it would need to be updated. Just wondering if she would draw attention if she applied for a new card/passport legally. Although if they have managed to stay hidden all this time, I'm guessing something like an ID card wouldn't pose a worry to them

I have the feeling that all that has been sorted out - and if Haase did get money (a large sum) prior to him abducting Maria, then I think that this is organised.
And I wouldn't put it past being in the category of 'organised crime'.
That's what makes this so precarious, and makes me so suspicious.
Whoever is covering up all of this for Haase puts Maria in a very unsafe situation - for all the time she remains hidden by him and them.
How could anyone live under that type of duress and have a healthy quality of life.

I just hope she is safe.

There is a case now in the US that reminds me so much of this but the girl is a bit older. They've disappeared and I feel like they may not be found any time soon.
Find Maria!

I have just come across this article - not recent by any means but offers some more info in regards to Maria's family. Some of the information sounds familiar. I have searched through the thread and can't find it though. Big apologies if it does turn out to be a duplicate.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/art...ige-soll-von-Mutter-gequaelt-worden-sein.html

How awful that they are all fighting amongst themselves. I don't really know what to believe. I can imagine the sisters are frustrated if the mum spends all her time looking for Maria and ignores them, but then it's totally understandable she would want to keep searching. So have they announced all this out of jealousy, to get attention, or do they really believe that Maria was mis-treated? If so, did they tell the police to start with? Maybe that's why they aren't looking as hard for her as people think she should.

This was early on in the case when the media scrum started after Maria had been gone for only a little while, and the press were scrambling for any information, and the information they did have was related to Maria's mother, and Maria's family - as Maria's mother was asking anyone with information about her daughters disappearance to come forward..
Haase's family knew what he was up to but were not saying anything at the time about what he was up to. It was only later that more information came out from Haase's wife and Haase's daughter, and some of his work associates.

At that point Police and media were reporting that Maria hadn't even been abducted - the Police kept saying she had left voluntarily.
Ridiculous, as Maria was 13 years old when she went missing.

It seems there was some tension in the family - but I feel the media blew it out of proportion.
Then there were some very targeted online attacks towards Maria's mother - and there need to be some moderation on the social media page, and if I remember rightly, there was legal action taken.
What is apparent now after 4 years of Maria being missing, is that Maria's mother has not given up looking for her daughter - and I think the rest of the family has been spared somewhat from the prying judgemental eyes of the media for a time.
I'm not sure even the media thought that Maria would be gone for this long.

Also, this type of grooming and predatory behaviour by Haase was so well versed.
If it was not Maria, I think he would have just kept using his false online presence of 'Charlie' to take another child.
He saw the vulnerabilities and the dynamics that happen with teenagers in many many families, and he took full advantage of it to get to Maria and separate her from her family.

Its all just so sad that she has not been found - and families are left in tatters to try and cope with every year that there is no news.
... and so hard for them at this time when Maria's birthday comes around.

There is a case now in the US that reminds me so much of this but the girl is a bit older. They've disappeared and I feel like they may not be found any time soon.
Find Maria!

Which case is this SCMAE?

A message from a mother to a daughter on her 17th birthday....

Maria's 17th birthday

Posted on 12/04/2017 by mariasuche
https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/marias-17-geburtstag/

Maria has been missing for 1438 days ... Her 17th birthday ....
What do you write when you are speechless?

Last night I thought about the last four years, about the search for you.
What did I miss? Is there anything else I could have done?

Inevitably I am very quickly in the topic with every missing girl, which "supposedly" disappears voluntarily.
Only ... well known cases are now cleared up, the girls long home again.

Why do not you find yourself?
Or do not you just want to find you?

I am jigsaw puzzle piece for jigsaw puzzle and I have long since realized that your kidnapper is not the nonviolent, trusting family father without friends.

1438 days ... meanwhile nobody, who knows you personally, believes more in a voluntary.

Will not you find ???

I know you know. That I will never give up to seek you. I know you're leaving, because you know your mum.

And you will not be mistaken ... I will find you and I will continue to use every means I have.

Happy Birthday..verywhere you are.

Your mother

My heart bleeds for Maria's mother, especially after reading that. :'( And I cannot believe she's 17 years old already [emoji33] How sad that she's never had the chance of being a real teenager, with all the ups and downs that comes with being one, these are such formative years that set you up for the rest of your life. I just hope she's not suffering and that she has some modicum of happiness in her life wherever that may be.
I wonder whether Hasse had experience with sailing, boating or yachts.... It would be an easy way to live "off grid", going and leaving wherever and whenever they please. It'd also be a somewhat reasonable explanation for why Hasse left his beloved dog behind years back.
JTO.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Maria-Brigitte.
Where are you, love?

Thank-you for the link Littlegreenlady. I'm thankful that the media picked it up at all :(
And agree, I wish Google was better at translating - sometimes things get lost in the translation.
... and I thought that area sounded familiar - yes, your right.

Its sad to think of the many lost children that have unjustly been blamed for their own disappearance - and have not been found.
This case is so frustrating - and I wish that there was a task force out looking for her to give hope to her, to her family, and to give hope to other parents, that the Police and other official bodies take every single abduction seriously and that the only thing that matters is finding that child safely and bringing them home - as well as capturing their abductors and putting them in prison.

This disappearance should have been solved years ago.

I agree, I think that because of her age when she disappeared, the fact that she appeared to at least willingly meet him, if not go off with him, and the possible unhappiness in her home life, the police have probably marked this more of "runaway" rather than abduction. If the girl was a few years younger I wonder if they would have given more resources or if they would have treated it differently?

Maybe not just the police - if she did at first go with him willingly, any witnesses to them may not have have thought to report it, if they appeared happy together.

Huffington Post - Germany - Translated by Google

Mother from Freiburg desperately looks for her daughter - and she needs your help
Huff Post Staff / lm
Released: 15/04/2017 09:44 CEST Updated: 15/04/2017 11:27 CEST

Maria-Brigitte Henselmann from Freiburg has been missing for almost four years - but her mother does not want to give up .
The desperate woman has published an appeal to Facebook on her daughter's 17th birthday, in which she addresses emotional questions to Maria-Brigitte and the public .

The then 13-year-old was reported missing by her mother in May 2013. The police are still looking for the girl - it is assumed that Maria-Brigitte has disappeared together with the then 53-year-old Bernhard Haase from Blomberg.

These are not new - just a list of Main Stream Media results regarding the letter Maria's mother wrote on her 17th Birthday on FB
Just putting them here so we don't loose the links.

12th April 2017
A touching letter on the 17th birthday of Maria Henselmann
http://www.lz.de/lippe/kreis_lippe/...-zum-17.-Geburtstag-von-Maria-Henselmann.html

15th April 2015
Mother from Freiburg desperately looks for her daughter - and she needs your help
http://www.huffingtonpost.de/2017/04/15/maria-brigitte-freiburg-vermisst_n_16027052.html

17th April 2017
"I will find you" - Missing Mary: Mother with moving statement
https://www.tz.de/welt/vermisste-ma...tter-mit-bewegendem-statement-zr-8148502.html

18th April 2017
Daughter Maria has been missing since 2013: Mother publishes desperate birthday greetings at Facebook
http://rtlnext.rtl.de/cms/seit-2013...-geburtstagsgruesse-bei-facebook-1892913.html

18th April2017
"I will find you" - Mother from Freiburg desperately looks for her daughter
http://www.brigitte.de/aktuell/gese...-sucht-verzweifelt-nach-tochter-10919806.html

22nd April 2017
17-year-old missing for 4 years - "I will find you!": This birthday greetings of a mother to the heart
http://www.bunte.de/panorama/schick...se-geburtstagsgruesse-einer-mutter-gehen.html

Undated article: -
Moving appeal to Facebook - Mother from Freiburg desperately looks for her daughter
http://www.rpr1.de/nachrichten/deutschland-die-welt/maria-henselmann-seit-vier-jahren-vermisst

It's been 4 years next week. We have not forgotten you Maria!

Thank you Figtree for keeping this thread updated. Praying that one day there'll be good news.

Thanks for all your support on the thread too Elainera - keeping the hope alive and Maria's name out there!

... and thank-you to the mods who fixed up the title for Maria's thread - much appreciated.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back