Found Alive Germany - Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, 13, Freiburg, 4 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would love to see a better translation than what google has provided - but the message still comes through loud and clear ....
Is there anyone on the thread who can translate or do a summary of the blog post (better than Google Translate) please?
Thanks in Advance.

from Marias mothers blog -
https://mariasuche.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/vier-jahre-vermisst-da-stinkt-doch-etwas/

--------------------------------

Four years missing ... "Something stinks"
Posted on 04/05/2017 by mariasuche

Maria has been missing for 1460 days and nights ............ ..
Four years (?) You look for my child ......... ..
----
From close friends who experience the desperate struggle behind the scenes every day, I hear sentences such as:
"Let it, you would not believe anyone anyway"
"You do not have to try to make it public. All would think you're turning straight through "
"Do not open any side war"
But if there are no side war battles? But the actual location of this puzzling story?
Or as my son said today: Until now, we have taken everything because we thought at least the police are looking. But now it's obvious that something stinks. "
----
I would like to describe to you, for all the peculiar occurrences of the last four years, a current state of affairs and will try to remain objective.
Please make your own picture.

On 29.11.16, I handed over the contact details of an informer and some of his statements to the Kripo Freiburg.
For example, the described friendship of Haase to a Partyspitze of the Republicans, to a coworker of the Kripo Münster,
a possible trace in a southern European country, possible connections to the constitution protection as well as other statements,
with the request, nevertheless, to contact this informant.

When I received a confirmation of the receipt of this information a month later, I sent it again on 27.12.16.
This time I received prompt reply: One had worked at first still other hints, but would now contact the informant.

All the more astonishing I was when I came to a contact with the informant on 30.4.17 (!)
He was informed that the police had not reported to him. Five months after my reference to the Kripo.
Of course, I immediately turned to the Kripo and informed my irritation about this action and asked for clarification.

Probably due to the holidays one wrote to me 2 days later, the information of the informant would have worked long ago and one would not know what one should explain.
Again I replied that you had not spoken to the informant. So rightly surprised me, that this reference has already "worked".

To the answer I have gotten, one has the whole topic complex Bernhard Haase has worked for a long time and one had meanwhile gone to
the processing of the current indications.
There is currently more than enough to do.

----------------------------------

Exactly 16 minutes later the informant told me that he had just conducted a telephone call with the Kripo Freiburg ... more than five months after notification at the Kripo.
In this respect, of course, the statement made by the press against the press is correct, one had contacted the informant ... ..nur unfortunately only hours before the press request.
Make your own picture!

Do not you find Maria or do not you want to find her?
How much sense do hints, if these are not immediately followed?

Qui bono ... .who has benefits ??

End of blog post

My heart bleeds for Maria's mother, especially after reading that. :'( And I cannot believe she's 17 years old already [emoji33] How sad that she's never had the chance of being a real teenager, with all the ups and downs that comes with being one, these are such formative years that set you up for the rest of your life. I just hope she's not suffering and that she has some modicum of happiness in her life wherever that may be.
I wonder whether Hasse had experience with sailing, boating or yachts.... It would be an easy way to live "off grid", going and leaving wherever and whenever they please. It'd also be a somewhat reasonable explanation for why Hasse left his beloved dog behind years back.
JTO.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Maria-Brigitte.
Where are you, love?

Sorry anya, I thought had replied to your post earlier.
Yes. these years she has gone are some of the most important.
Education, especially.
I suspect some of their travel has been by boat - very easy to get around if they had the money to passenger on someones craft - or they were provided with transportation
and with false papers.
I really do worry about what has happened too.

4 years missing today.
4 years too long.

27th April 2017

Four years of uncertainty
Read Full article: https://www.stadtkurier.de/b/vier-jahre-ungewissheit

The fate of the missing Friborgian Maria gives more than ever before ample puzzles
Fanny Maria Henselmann was 13 years old when she disappeared and the search for her moved all over Germany. Now Maria 17, still disappeared,
and her fall, which for the fourth time a year, has long since ceased to be in the headlines.
Her mother, however, has not given up hope.
-----
The police assume a "certain voluntary nature" that Maria followed the four decades older man without any - at least physical - compulsion. Maria's mother
sees this differently: "In the meantime, nobody who knows you personally believes more in a voluntary way," Monika B. recently posted on her Facebook site,
on which she congratulated her daughter on her 17th birthday. "It is clear to her," that your hijacker is not the nonviolent, faithful family father without friends ".
Monika B. concludes her Facebook contribution with a barely scolded accusation: "Why do not you find yourself? Or do not you want to find yourself? "
To the further confusion contribute also contributions in daily newspapers from North Rhine-Westphalia, According to which an acquaintance of the vanished
man suspects that Bernhard Haase had been conscripted as an employee by the protection of the constitution - and suddenly had a lot of money before his flight.
This is not verifiable.

----

Its been a long four years...
Where is Maria?
Is she OK?
From what I see on the web worldwide, everyone who has become familiar with the case, wonders what has happened, and are concerned
for her well-being and safety.

I hope you are found soon Maria.

Please add your support today on the thread for Maria, and her mother and her family.

attachment.php

Attachments

• maria henelmann.jpg
    maria henelmann.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 68
5th January 2018
Media Report

A new article on Maria - 2018
link to article from Bitte Findet Maria FB

Case Maria: Blomberger has been on the run for almost five years with a student
http://www.lz.de/lippe/blomberg/220...enf-Jahren-mit-Schuelerin-auf-der-Flucht.html

Extracts from the article - translated by Google -
Bernhard Haase has been on the run for almost five years with the student Maria-Brigitte Henselmann from Freiburg.
When the 57 year old electrician disappeared with the girl on 4 May 2013, Maria was 13 years old.

In a few weeks Maria will turn 18.

Her mother, Monika Beisler from Freiburg, has not given up hope to see her daughter again. She's trying hard to find Haase and her child.
Bernhard Haase has been wanted since the disappearance with an international arrest warrant. He is accused of child abduction and suspected of serious sexual abuse.

Even though Maria will soon be of legal age, these criminal offenses would not automatically come off the table, explains Laura Riske from the Freiburg police.
A legally binding determination of the limitation period of sexual abuse is only possible on a case-by-case basis, according to the Independent Representative on Child Sexual Abuse.
This office of the Federal Government says that for such offenses prescription periods between five and 30 years come into consideration

Where are you Maria?

Thank you Fig!

She must be 18 now? I'm still hoping that she will at least let her mom know that she's alive once she's a legal adult.

When Bernhard Haase took the 13 year old girl..I really thought he would be caught soon..but after all these years I'm puzzled that he seems to be flying under the radar..for soooo long:(
I really hope that a good outcome will be followed soon!

Five years! Incredible. I had hoped she would get in touch with her mom when she turned 18. I wonder how she looks now. I hope she is alright, somewhere.

I do remember when he took off with her,there was a white dog also
Maybe I missed it but does anyone knows if the dog was ever traced? Dumped at the shelter maybe..or sold? I thought if I remember correctly it was a pedigreedog..?!

Google translate

For five years, a missing girl from Freiburg was searched. On her disappearance on May 4, 2013, she was 13 years old. At the same time, the police searched for their suspected companion, who was 53 at the time. Lately, no more investigative approaches could be won, which could have been called a hot track.

Surprisingly, the police were informed on Friday, 31.08.2018 by the family about the return of the missing persons.

The criminal police checked this information and could now confirm that the girl is back. At the present time, the police are not yet aware of the events of the past five years.

The search for the alleged companion, Bernhard Haase from Blomberg (NRW), continues to exist with an international arrest warrant.

When I heard that news on the radio today I was stunned. I never thought she could still be alive, but how good to be proven wrong:). I will be very interested to hear her story, IF she wants to tell it. Welcome home, Maria :)

My chin just dropped to the floor when I saw the "Found Alive" tag! Unbelievable! Great news! I hope she is well and healthy and Maria and her mom can reconnect and heal.

I always had the hope she would come home when she turned 18. I'm so glad she decided to do so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back