Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I want to link to a German paper do I just put the link or do I have to translate it?

Delayed questioning in Portugal, failed interrogation in France: The video calls in the trial against Christian B. show the complexity of the proceedings. Nothing new came out of it.

Laurentiu is a Romanian name. I wonder how good his German language skills are?

From another criminal. This time almost certainly incentivised with a deal for providing information. I don’t like to be cynical but it’s hard not to be.

This witness could also be important for the prosecution in the MM case. However, he hasn’t been able to lead them to any material evidence.

Yes, it's hard not to be. The criminal shenanigan aspect aside, in order for this witness to have credibility, his account of conversations with CB would need to have been officially reported before the details of the charges were in the public domain. The fact he's being bussed in at this late stage suggests not imo, since testimony of the kind he's alleged to have been party to would surely have made him an important witness...

We'll see. Or not.

Last edited:
B Z article says it's an application for the witness to appear.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27