Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wolt

Wolters. It's how he described them, as notebooks and sketchpads.

Thanks, it's hard to recall all that was said.Having said that, there are no direct quote marks to which HCW is alleged to have said also did the mail make this up.

This allegedly includes the abduction of a woman and a child - followed by a description of a rape.

Last edited:
Thanks, it's hard to recall all that was said.Having said that, there are no direct quote marks to which HCW is alleged to have said also did the mail make this up.

HCW did say this and described both the Buchs and the description of the contents in the way I've said. Here's an earlier report:

In the case, which will be heard from February, one disgusting detail follows the next. Witness statements essentially support the accusation, as senior public prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed in an interview with RTL. And: “There are a lot of handwritten notes from Christian B. These are a kind of notebook with some very personal content. These notebooks provide insights into the defendant’s mind,” the senior public prosecutor continues. “In the books you can find records and also self-painted pictures.”
And they are not for the faint of heart! According to RTL information, the books describe the defendant's fantasies - they are sexual fantasies. According to our information, this involves, among other things, the kidnapping of a woman and a child - then a rape is described. And not only that: self-painted pictures even show a child being raped.

Leaving it there. This is not new info, we've known all this since the discovery of the Buchs and their contents!

HCW did say this and described both the Buchs and the description of the contents in the way I've said. Here's an earlier report:

In the case, which will be heard from February, one disgusting detail follows the next. Witness statements essentially support the accusation, as senior public prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed in an interview with RTL. And: “There are a lot of handwritten notes from Christian B. These are a kind of notebook with some very personal content. These notebooks provide insights into the defendant’s mind,” the senior public prosecutor continues. “In the books you can find records and also self-painted pictures.”
And they are not for the faint of heart! According to RTL information, the books describe the defendant's fantasies - they are sexual fantasies. According to our information, this involves, among other things, the kidnapping of a woman and a child - then a rape is described. And not only that: self-painted pictures even show a child being raped.

Leaving it there. This is not new info, we've known all this since the discovery of the Buchs and their contents!
interesting, but the defense will probably come up with " it's just fantasy"

As far as I remember the horror stories should be used for the psychological report so it’s not necessary it really happened, it’s to show how sick his fantasy is.

interesting, but the defense will probably come up with " it's just fantasy"

Sure, and it may well just be fantasy.

These writings/drawings would only have potential significance if, let's say, they documented a rape with detail that matched detail in the rapes he's charged with. ie. if it was clear he was recounting an attack he carried out.

As far as I remember the horror stories should be used for the psychological report so it’s not necessary it really happened, it’s to show how sick his fantasy is.
Well said. There are known instances of CB actually sexually attacking children and photographing himself doing so. Making it is a very short step for an expert in the field to analytically form an opinion based on the known fantasies of the subject when aligned with his known activities. Even his refusal to be interviewed becomes an irrelevance. As he really says it all, based on the expressed will and desire combined with proven positive action.
My opinion

So far no mention had been made in reference to this, maybe it will appear on the 25th when the the Dr resumes with his thoughts.

So far no mention had been made in reference to this, maybe it will appear on the 25th when the the Dr resumes with his thoughts.
I think it depends if the stories are allowed to use because they are from the usb sticks. Or if they are also on the emails

It seems like the most drawn out case and each time with little to no evidence
Did the case really need to have been as long and drawn out as it has proved to be. In the real world very probably not; and in the real world evidence for five indictments for serious sexual offences has probably never been dismissed as peremptorily as this evidence has been before all the evidence has been heard and evaluated.

The delays are possibly more by design than accident as CB's legal team continued seeding an unrelated case to these five on trial, well into the mix.

One of the witnesses whose evidence seems to have been trashed out of hand by the judges’ decision to cancel the arrest warrant is a serving Scotland Yard detective. Why would that be?
His presence wasn't really required to convince the court that HB is a criminal who was known to CB which rather glosses over the point that
  • if HB is to be deemed untrustworthy because he is a criminal
  • then CB must be deemed equally untrustworthy because he is a criminal too His role was of interest to CB’s legal team who had called him to give evidence. Nothing to do with the five cases in hand, but all to do with possible access to case files in a case for which no charges have been laid as yet.
My opinion

The detective was answering the phones on May 18, 2017 on a hotline set up to assist in a missing child case. He told the court that a witness who had already testified in the serious sexual cases under trial had left a voicemail on the hotline phones he was answering.

‘It was from a male by the sound of his voice, he spoke good English, and he asked to speak to DE, he said he had information and he left a Greek mobile number.

‘I then rang this Greek mobile number and spoke to a male I now know to be HB, within that conversation he referred to himself as Lars, and he gave information in relation to the MM investigation.

‘As a result of that information, we conducted other inquiries and searches and this became a line of enquiry.’

The SY detective said HB travelled to London in 2018 to give a statement to police, in which he claimed to have seen CB at a 2008 festival.

CB complained of not feeling well. He said he had eaten something dodgy,’ he added.

‘But he was happy for the statement to be taken.

He was only with us for a matter of a couple of hours. He had travelled a long way and still wanted to help police.’

The detective said that the statement was then shared with German and Portuguese authorities.

Two years later, German prosecutors named CB as their top suspect in the toddler’s disappearance – CB has long denied wrongdoing.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back