Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He’s bang to rights on this imo crouched with his trousers around his ankles.
I know the times I’ve been caught short whilst drinking usually on a car journey where you really are desperate you’ve it all to do to unzip your flies, let alone drop your trousers , can’t say I know anyone who drops their trousers to pee. Plus the GROUND WAS BONE DRY ! witnessed by numerous people and an off duty police officer immediately on the scene.

The BKA are trying to clear up the mess the original PJ missed where CB has only convictions for diesel theft and traffic offences that imo speaks volumes and why he felt comfortable in the Algarve .Anybody who thinks that’s seriously all he’s been upto really needs to give their head a wobble.

Last edited:
Agree. It’s very difficult to see this from a pro-Cb perspective.

If somebody asked 10000 men if they think it’s appropriate to urinate in a children’s park around children, I can’t imagine there’d be any who would.

For 1 he would know that urinating in a park around children is wrong. He will also know that having his genitals out in front of children is wrong. Even if it was a person without the paedophile intentions, it is still very wrong & they’d know that. Given that CB has history for assaulting a young girl in a park, exposing his genitals in the process, it makes it exceedingly unlikely he was the friendly neighbourhood paedophile urinating in the wrong place

My opinion
I live in a town where a music festival is held three days a year. Late at night yes men pee in there although they go to the side of the park admittedly.

He’s bang to rights on this imo crouched with his trousers around his ankles.
I know the times I’ve been caught short whilst drinking usually on a car journey where you really are desperate you’ve it all to do to unzip your flies, let alone drop your trousers , can’t say I know anyone who drops their trousers to pee. Plus the GROUND WAS BONE DRY ! witnessed by numerous people and an off duty police officer immediately on the scene.

The BKA are trying to clear up the mess the original PJ missed where CB has only convictions for diesel theft and traffic offences that imo speaks volumes and why he felt comfortable in the Algarve .Anybody who thinks that’s seriously all he’s been upto really needs to give their head a wobble.
One would think he's bang to rights, but how did they determine the ground was dry, was the lighting that good,or were torches used therefore the light was poor if so and what did the girl actually see? .Questions a defence would ask I'd have thought.

I live in a town where a music festival is held three days a year. Late at night yes men pee in there although they go to the side of the park admittedly.

LOL - try living in the inner city. On football days men pee everywhere, including in the courtyards, carparks, parks - they really do not think twice. I don't have a comment on this case, with my remark - but rather I have seen it all by now.

One would think he's bang to rights, but how did they determine the ground was dry, was the lighting that good,or were torches used therefore the light was poor if so and what did the girl actually see? .Questions a defence would ask I'd have thought.

One of the parents scoured the area with the torch on his phone in front
of an off duty police officer.If I remember correctly police also found videos or photos of playgrounds in Portugal when they searched the property CB was at when he was arrested for sa a child and filming it in
a children’s play area.

One of the parents scoured the area with the torch on his phone in front
of an off duty police officer.If I remember correctly police also found videos or photos of playgrounds in Portugal when they searched the property CB was at when he was arrested for sa a child and filming it in
a children’s play area.
Where are these statements from ,if that's what they are?

LOL - try living in the inner city. On football days men pee everywhere, including in the courtyards, carparks, parks - they really do not think twice. I don't have a comment on this case, with my remark - but rather I have seen it all by now.
Yeah I can believe that. I used to live near the Peterborough ground. My point really I guess that it isnt necessarily as unusual as some seem to think.

Yeah I can believe that. I used to live near the Peterborough ground. My point really I guess that it isnt necessarily as unusual as some seem to think.
I beg to differ, I totally agree with what Mr Jitty has said , yes numerous people do get caught up down and down the country every weekend .

How many drop there trousers to their ankles to urinate ?

How many leave no trace of urination ?

How many decide to pee in a children’s play area where children are ?

Fair point. In my opinion - there would have literally been dozens of other places he could have urinated, yet he chose to drop his trousers in front of children whilst they were playing in a park. I’m finding it impossible to see this as an innocent man urinating. I’d be saying this if this was any man. The fact that he was a paedophile with a history of child assaults & exposing himself, makes this even more unsettling. Without the intention of digging into anything, I’m quite shocked that people are suggesting it could be anything other than sinister.

My opinion.

Fair point. In my opinion - there would have literally been dozens of other places he could have urinated, yet he chose to drop his trousers in front of children whilst they were playing in a park. I’m finding it impossible to see this as an innocent man urinating. I’d be saying this if this was any man. The fact that he was a paedophile with a history of child assaults & exposing himself, makes this even more unsettling. Without the intention of digging into anything, I’m quite shocked that people are suggesting it could be anything other than sinister.

My opinion.
Some of us are questioning what did actually happen and how that could be interpreted by the court.

Last edited:
One can't believe everything seen on TV. Did he testify to that effect in court, do you know ?
I’m sure the 2017 PJ took and documented those details as well which would be available to the court . I have no reason personally to doubt that parent or if he is someone yet again trying to frame CB , who seems to have coincidence after coincidence linked to him and a proven track record for assaulting and filming young children.

I’m sure the 2017 PJ took and documented those details as well which would be available to the court . I have no reason personally to doubt that parent or if he is someone yet again trying to frame CB , who seems to have coincidence after coincidence linked to him and a proven track record for assaulting and filming young children.
It doesn't matter whether you believe a parent or not.
What does matter is the evidence that was presented to the court and how that was interpreted by the judges.

True - it’s substantial. I think your point about coincidence after coincidence is spot on. It’s about looking at things in totality rather than trying to defend CB for everything in isolation, time after time, again & again.

18 previous convictions speaks for itself.

True - it’s substantial. I think your point about coincidence after coincidence is spot on. It’s about looking at things in totality rather than trying to defend CB for everything in isolation, time after time, again & again.

It isnt about defending CB. It is about wanting facts which frankly we do not seem to have had many in this trial.

Directly from one of the parents who was there on camera , have you seen any television footage of CB alleged activities in Portugal with direct witnesses ?
Were these repeated in court where it matters?

Her daughter, who was seven years old at the time, is still traumatized today, the mother said. The girl did not want to talk to the court at all. "We don't want to have that in our heads anymore," said the mother. Both tried not to constantly remember details and to talk little about them, because the girl is still suffering today.

From the point of view of the defense attorneys, this information contradicts the fact that a TV interview with the two was broadcast in Germany. Christian B.'s lawyers have already emphasized several times that, in their view, their client will be acquitted at the end of the trial.

I don't see examining possible alternative interpretations of the information available as defending CB.

I don't see examining possible alternative interpretations of the information available as defending CB.
It's questioning the evidence that we understand that has been presented, there's a large difference.For instance the Welt said the girl and mother didn't give evidence in court but yet were on tv, maybe the reluctance can be understood, but justice doesn't work in a tv studio.

I imagine that lighting would matter, but no doubt this was discussed in court.
There is much that may have been discussed in court and there is much that should have been but probably wasn't.
There are many questions still pending to which we unfortunately will never know the answer because the only person who knows - isn't talking.

We know why CB's presence could be expected in Luz. He lived there. And amongst many crimes, he performed an unspeakable rape violation there.

We know he was in Messines but what was his purpose there. Did he live there too.
Was he there for the fiesta – to sell drugs there – or to drop his trousers in a children’s play area.

Right we know he was there. But we don’t know why he was there.
So let’s ponder how he got there.

• Did he walk in from a base either static or mobile.
  • Did he drive; did he hitch or was he driven
  • If he drove, where did he park his vehicle while he was making an exhibition of himself in a children’s play area
  • More to the point what happened to his vehicle during the time he was incarcerated in Portugal awaiting transfer to Germany where he remains still while serving his sentence for the aggravated rape of DM.
  • Who drove it away Was it the police Or was it a friend or an accomplice

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandaqui