Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gone back to some of the earlier articles and honestly can't make sense of some of the information.

LE has clearly said from the beginning that JR took the family car to work on Monday morning at 7 am and dropped the children off to day care. So she had the car. And it is reported that he did not have access to the car that morning. But LE also said the car was noted by color and model and license plate to have been on the autobahn later that morning. Nowhere have I seen that he was noted to be driving, so I don't know if that is a fact or an assumption.
So, how did he get to JR's place of work and pick up the car, come back home and load up the body and get to the area the car was seen on camera within a short amount of time? Is LE suggesting he did this without JR knowing and that he put the car back where she would find it to use to come home that afternoon? Apparently he drove back to the same area the next morning, why would he do that if he had already disposed of her body?
Help me out here if I am mistaking some facts.

I have gone back to some of the earlier articles and honestly can't make sense of some of the information.

LE has clearly said from the beginning that JR took the family car to work on Monday morning at 7 am and dropped the children off to day care. So she had the car. And it is reported that he did not have access to the car that morning. But LE also said the car was noted by color and model and license plate to have been on the autobahn later that morning. Nowhere have I seen that he was noted to be driving, so I don't know if that is a fact or an assumption.
So, how did he get to JR's place of work and pick up the car, come back home and load up the body and get to the area the car was seen on camera within a short amount of time? Is LE suggesting he did this without JR knowing and that he put the car back where she would find it to use to come home that afternoon? Apparently he drove back to the same area the next morning, why would he do that if he had already disposed of her body?

I agree, it sounds crazy to me that they’d both be using the car in the same morning when one was at work and supposedly never came home. She surely would know if he had showed up to take her car,
Maybe he oddly did just that. Is her job close enough to home where him fetching this car during the day for errands etc is a relatively normal occurance? The police keep stating he was the only one with access to the car at those times, so I’m strongly feeling they got Jessica’s timeline down.
To me, it’s very sketchy against BIL that he took another trip that direction the next night, it has been seen with many perps that they go back to “hide things better” or get rid of any overlooked evidence once there’s been more cleaning done. This makes sense to me, especially if someone has a guilty conscience. Honestly, not a lot of info has come out, I’m still wondering the definite time that someone saw him last at that work party. I would also like to know how they’re deciding to search specifically where they are.

I agree, it sounds crazy to me that they’d both be using the car in the same morning when one was at work and supposedly never came home. She surely would know if he had showed up to take her car,
Maybe he oddly did just that. Is her job close enough to home where him fetching this car during the day for errands etc is a relatively normal occurance? The police keep stating he was the only one with access to the car at those times, so I’m strongly feeling they got Jessica’s timeline down.
To me, it’s very sketchy against BIL that he took another trip that direction the next night, it has been seen with many perps that they go back to “hide things better” or get rid of any overlooked evidence once there’s been more cleaning done. This makes sense to me, especially if someone has a guilty conscience. Honestly, not a lot of info has come out, I’m still wondering the definite time that someone saw him last at that work party. I would also like to know how they’re deciding to search specifically where they are.
BBM

Rebecca was missing over 24 hrs from FR's house, then FR made a second trip that 2nd night. How does that get explained to family and police? Why wasn't he devoting all his time searching for Rebecca?

He would either have a rock solid explanation or no valid explanation. Obviously, this explanation has been given to LE. And they don't buy it.

I do believe to have read more detailed on msm about the family car, that BIL picked the car up from Js work... As far as known, they have one car.

Anyway, I was looking for an official statement from Rebecca's school,after her disapearnce,but can not find any.I think thats odd,because she is/was a student there.The only thing I can find was this,posted a week after her missing:
"Walter Gropius School teachers dont think about a crime took place.
Several teachers from the Walter Gropius School where Rebecca was going to school, according to KURIER information, that the girl is voluntarily "traveling somewhere", as it was called Monday at a non-public and unofficial meeting. Nobody goes out from a crime that could have killed the fun-loving girl.
https://www.berliner-kurier.de/berl...er-raetselraten-um-vermisste-rebecca-32101732
From the beginning, her family & friends described Rebecca totally different, that it wasn't in her
character to do so.
Leaving her family is despair.

Three possible scenarios;
1. BIL killed her at the house and disposed of her body. LE favors this one.
2. She left the house voluntarily to meet someone she thought she could trust and is now being held against her will. Her parents seem to subscribe to this.
3. She left the house voluntarily meeting someone and is in fact still with them voluntarily.Seems to be supported by her teachers and some friends.

Any more scenarios?

Standstill in the case Rebecca: Search canceled on Friday - police with a clear message

After two days off in the search for the 15-year-old Rebecca, it was finally searched again on Friday. With a search dog and two or three officials, a corpse was once again searched on the Autobahn 12 Berlin to Frankfurt. As the Morgenpost now reports, apparently again in vain. The search on Friday had to be interrupted. Whether the search will continue on the weekend: unclear. "There are no new search measures planned," said a spokesman accordingly on Saturday.

Rebecca Reusch (Berlin) vermisst: Suche nach 15-Jähriger abgebrochen - Polizei äußert sich | Welt

Beyond a reasonable doubt is the commonly stated standard of proof of guilt in the US, how is it stated under German law?
Is it possible that they may move forward without a body now, or is this now becoming a cold case?
Will the irrefutable proof that she never left the home alive ever become public knowledge if there is no body?
And to sum it up, whatever could the motive have been that BIL killed her at the home that morning?

Did I hear this correct in the interview Der Fall Rebecca that she brought her own sleeping bag to her sister's house? I assumed she slept under the missing family blanket.
Rebecca would also pick up her personal belongings at the sis home,right after school..(including laptop,sleeping bag,toilet stuf,etc) This school day was shorter then the normally monday school?

Der Fall Rebecca – Die Doku im Online Stream | TVNOW

Will the irrefutable proof that she never left the home alive ever become public knowledge if there is no body?

They don't have proof let alone irrefutable proof. Below again what the state prosecutor said:

Hopes that Rebecca could still live were refused by Steltner: "Due to the evidence, we unfortunately have to assume a homicidal offense, the facts clearly indicate that Rebecca has not left the house alive," said the spokesman."

Haftbefehl gegen Schwager von Rebecca aufgehoben

ETA: and those facts are the data from the router and that she hasn't used her phone since that morning (it is switched off).

Last edited:
Yes, you are right, it isn't irrefutable, not the most accurate word. How about this, will the evidence they have that makes them pursue this as a homicidal offense and that RR never left the home alive ever be released if this case goes ice cold?

Did I hear this correct in the interview Der Fall Rebecca that she brought her own sleeping bag to her sister's house? I assumed she slept under the missing family blanket.
Rebecca would also pick up her personal belongings at the sis home,right after school..(including laptop,sleeping bag,toilet stuf,etc) This school day was shorter then the normally monday school?

Der Fall Rebecca – Die Doku im Online Stream | TVNOW

I'm sorry I can't watch the video. I have not read anything about a sleeping bag so far, and I don't know how long her school day was. But I did read that she was supposed to pick up her laptop and other belongings after school.

Yes, you are right, it isn't irrefutable, not the most accurate word. How about this, will the evidence they have that makes them pursue this as a homicidal offense and that RR never left the home alive ever be released if this case goes ice cold?

I don't know but I doubt they'll release details anytime soon.

The TV program "Täter-Opfer-Polizei" aired tonight. It's similar to Aktenzeichen XY but focuses on Berlin and Brandenburg. Rebecca's case was featured and police was asking "Who saw Rebecca on or after the 18th February?".

So is there now doubt within the MoKo that she died that morning?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member