Gerry's Blog - CURRENT - ALL THREADS MERGED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, he should be horsewhipped for mentioning his kids with any kind of pride.

Sadly though, he'd be criticised if he didn't mention them either.

Poor guy can't win either way.

I wouldn't criticize him for not mentioning the twins. I think the blog should focus on Madeleine.

If the McCanns are the victims of a crime, the twins are victims as well, though. I hope that the McCanns are open to that perspective and the thought that the twins may have issues down the road as they may mature and go through new stages in their lives.

Sometimes children instinctively hide their concerns because they sense their parents are already worried or burdened.

I wonder how the twins will deal with their loss, but I don't need to know, they deserve privacy.

I wouldn't criticize him for not mentioning the twins. I think the blog should focus on Madeleine.

If the McCanns are the victims of a crime, the twins are victims as well, though. I hope that the McCanns are open to that perspective and the thought that the twins may have issues down the road as they may mature and go through new stages in their lives.

Sometimes children instinctively hide their concerns because they sense their parents are already worried or burdened.

I wonder how the twins will deal with their loss, but I don't need to know, they deserve privacy.

I read somewhere where the twins have a game..where they are hunting the person who has a Madeline...im not sure thats the best game they could be playing to be honest.

I read somewhere where the twins have a game..where they are hunting the person who has a Madeline...im not sure thats the best game they could be playing to be honest.

Which would be a perfectly normal child way of dealing with a grown up issue.

The poor twins.

Why would anybody readily accept there is any truth whatsoever to this nasty claim?

It doesn't take much to guess!! :waitasec:

Or where you read it!!

Where is the confirmation to the truth of it Isabella?

Did you know that "I read somewhere" is the most common first three words of a new rumour? :rolleyes:

Did you know that "I read somewhere" is the most common first three words of a new rumour? :rolleyes:

I read somewhere that the McCanns were decent hardworking people and not nasty child neglecting users and their child was 'abducted'!

Why would anybody readily accept there is any truth whatsoever to this nasty claim?

It doesn't take much to guess!! :waitasec:

Or where you read it!!

Where is the confirmation to the truth of it Isabella?

More to the point, how about confirmation of the truth of anything the McCanns have said?

Odd how some people get all worked up when the holy pair are 'insulted' but defend them when anyone dares to suggest that they have been rather economical with the truth (for example, a locum in contact with 6 cadavers! lol!).

How about some focus on the questions 'Mother of the decade' Kate McCann refused to answer when she ought to have been putting her daughter above self defence?

yes thats the kind of thing I've heard that awful 'mother' say before. They just can't help themselves can they!

This attack on the twins is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I am so glad that there are people still looking for Madeleine and that those who are spending their time here trying to convince others to stop looking for her are in a tiny minority.

It is not the place of posters here to moderate this forum. When you hit report, I look at the thread and determine what needs to be done. If I leave the post, that means that I found NOTHING wrong with it. There is no HATE campaign here and those posts need to not be made.
The posts remarking on the TOS and replies have been deleted.

It is not the place of posters here to moderate this forum. When you hit report, I look at the thread and determine what needs to be done. If I leave the post, that means that I found NOTHING wrong with it. There is no HATE campaign here and those posts need to not be made.
The posts remarking on the TOS and replies have been deleted.

Thank you :)

Still waiting on your source for the Twins game.

I am still waiting on your link for the confirmation Madeleine was taken from her bed by an abductor.

To be honest this is all pretty childish.

I am still waiting on your link for the confirmation Madeleine was taken from her bed by an abductor.

To be honest this is all pretty childish.

It's not childish to seek accuracy Isabella. We've had a hard enough job sorting out the facts from the myths in this case.

I already addressed the abduction from the bed. I conceded that since we do not know for a fact that she was taken from her bed, then I am happy to change it to taken from her apartment. I am always happy to concede on a point where it is appropriate.

Now about that source... I think this might be about the 10th request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member