Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tom_Winter

NEW: Attorneys for Ghislaine Maxwell say she should be released pending trial and be subject to home confinement, travel and visitor restrictions, and secure it with a $5 million personal recognizance bond secured by six co-signors and property in the UK worth $3.75 million.
1:08 PM · Jul 10, 2020·
Her attorneys say COVID-19 restrictions at MDC Brooklyn will make it difficult and have already made it difficult for trial preparation. Federal prosecutors have said Maxwell is an "extreme" flight risk in part given her citizenship in the UK, US, and France.
Of note, her attorneys assert that reports in several British publications that Maxwell was in Paris hiding out in the past year are completely false and she never left the U.S.
Ghislaine Maxwell's attorneys also say “the simplest point is the most critical one: Ghislaine Maxwell is not Jeffrey Epstein.”

BBM
Flight risk much?

Did bully dad drive Ghislaine into arms of prince’s perv pal?
She’s also a qualified helicopter pilot, an accomplished deep-sea diver ...

@Tom_Winter

NEW: Attorneys for Ghislaine Maxwell say she should be released pending trial and be subject to home confinement, travel and visitor restrictions, and secure it with a $5 million personal recognizance bond secured by six co-signors and property in the UK worth $3.75 million.
1:08 PM · Jul 10, 2020·
Her attorneys say COVID-19 restrictions at MDC Brooklyn will make it difficult and have already made it difficult for trial preparation. Federal prosecutors have said Maxwell is an "extreme" flight risk in part given her citizenship in the UK, US, and France.
Of note, her attorneys assert that reports in several British publications that Maxwell was in Paris hiding out in the past year are completely false and she never left the U.S.
Ghislaine Maxwell's attorneys also say “the simplest point is the most critical one: Ghislaine Maxwell is not Jeffrey Epstein.”
I can see it now, the headlines after she gets released "Suicide". She is on suicide watch now. She would prefer to go the way of her BFF than to either go to prison for decades or sing like a bird. Her victims are not important to her since she has no ethics or morals.

If I was on her shoes, I would spit out all of the dirt she has on all of those rich, famous dudes. They are NOT going to protect her, might as well just tell on everyone. She's most likely just as guilty as all of them though. These people are disgusting.

If I was on her shoes, I would spit out all of the dirt she has on all of those rich, famous dudes. They are NOT going to protect her, might as well just tell on everyone. She's most likely just as guilty as all of them though. These people are disgusting.

I imagine that even as her attorney says she’s not guilty and is trying to get bail, he’s also working on a deal in which she gives information in exchange for a lighter sentence. SDNY knows this case goes deep, deep, deep...and they lost Epstein. Of course that gives GM some bargaining strength. But maybe worth it.

I imagine that even as her attorney says she’s not guilty and is trying to get bail, he’s also working on a deal in which she gives information in exchange for a lighter sentence. SDNY knows this case goes deep, deep, deep...and they lost Epstein. Of course that gives GM some bargaining strength. But maybe worth it.
I mean, seriously, what’s stopping her? She can tell everything she knows and claim “I couldn’t do anything. Can you imagine me, the only women, in the middle of all those guys? I am a victim too, and I was hiding because I thought they wanted to kill me, not because I was afraid of being arrested”. Unfortunately, I don’t see this case going anywhere because the big dogs have a lot to lose and nobody is going to talk. Everything will go dark again, even if that means she has to die somehow.

Ghislaine Maxwell denies Jeffrey Epstein charges, seeks bail citing coronavirus risk

Ghislaine Maxwell denies Jeffrey Epstein charges, seeks bail citing coronavirus risk

1 hour ago
Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime associate of late financier Jeffrey Epstein, has denied charges she lured underage girls for him to sexually abuse.

Ms Maxwell, 58, filed her bail request in the US District Court in Manhattan, citing the risk she might contract COVID-19 in jail

She appeared eight days after being arrested in New Hampshire, where authorities said she had been hiding at a sprawling property she bought while shielding her identity.

A spokesman for acting US Attorney Audrey Strauss in Manhattan declined to comment.

Ms Maxwell has been housed since Monday at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

She said her detention there put her at "significant risk" of contracting the coronavirus, after 55 inmates and staff had tested positive for COVID-19 through June 30.
Her arraignment is on July 14, and prosecutors want her detained until trial.

Prosecutors cite 'extreme' flight risk
Ms Maxwell's proposed bail package includes a $US5 million ($7.2 million) bond, the surrender of her passports, "stringent" travel restrictions, and home detention with electronic monitoring.

She said she would continue needing security guards to ensure her safety.

Ms Maxwell also maintained she was not a flight risk, claiming to have remained in the United States since Mr Epstein's arrest.

"[She] did not flee, but rather left the public eye, for the entirely understandable purpose of protecting herself and those close to her from the crush of media and online attention and its very real harms," the filing said.

Friday's filing also raised several legal challenges to the indictment, including that Mr Epstein's 2007 non-prosecution agreement with the US government covered "any potential co-conspirators".

GM 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, according to a former friend.

The ex-jewel robber, who used the pseudonym William Steel, said they 'forced' him to watch the footage as they wanted to convince him of their 'power'.

He also claimed to have seen clips of 'celebrities' and 'world figures' having 'threesomes, even orgies' with minors.

They wanted to convince me of their power and who they held in their grip. They boasted about 'owning' powerful people.'

Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' | Daily Mail Online

They have to find those tapes first. There are plenty of people who'd pay a fortune for them "not to be found".

GM 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, according to a former friend.

The ex-jewel robber, who used the pseudonym William Steel, said they 'forced' him to watch the footage as they wanted to convince him of their 'power'.

He also claimed to have seen clips of 'celebrities' and 'world figures' having 'threesomes, even orgies' with minors.

They wanted to convince me of their power and who they held in their grip. They boasted about 'owning' powerful people.'

Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' | Daily Mail Online

They have to find those tapes first. There are plenty of people who'd pay a fortune for them "not to be found".

Why would they show the tapes to him? What if he told others who those politicians were? Do they have a recording of this thief too?

A very persuasive argument for bail. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets out on bail. MOO
I hope not.
I think she didn’t flee because she thought Epstein’s FL deal protected her from being prosecuted not because she wanted to help. And she is a big flight /suicide risk just like Epstein.
She also stopped cooperating with civil cases.

I want her to throw everyone under the bus SO BADLY. I’m sick of these people running around without any consequences.

This Sun article, from Nov 2019, talks about GM meeting with Prince Randy Andy in summer, 2019. To discuss what, JE and his predicament? During that same trip to Euro, GM participated in a 4 day Cash and Rocket rally of rich women, with Annette Mason, wife of Pink Floyd's drummer, as her driving mate. Also in attendance were women such as hotel heir, Paris Hilton, seen at other events GM went to. From famous performers to heiresses to royalty, they were her social circle. For some reason, she reminds me of Hollywood Madam, Heidi Fleiss, only, on an elite, twisted level.

I know this article is here somewhere but in reading this again I don't think you can get a more credible source than Hoffenberg. He's been there, he knows theses players, lived their lifestyle, been involved in their games and he personally knows Ghislaine.
"Hoffenberg, a former owner of the New York Post, says: "She was convinced she wasn’t getting arrested, I speak to her spokesperson all the time.
"She's definitely someone who I understand quite well, I’m able to articulate how she feels right now, the tragedy she’s involved in now is horrible.
"If they keep her in prison, she’ll crack in two seconds. She's not able to take that sort of cruel punishment, prison is too tough and hard, she’ll have to be in solitary confinement, and she’ll snap.
"

Maxwell 'to name names' & Andrew 'worried,' ex-Epstein mentor says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads