Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
1h

SDNY invokes Epstein's victims in new brief to keep Ghislaine Maxwell in jail. "At the heart of this case are brave women who are victims of serious crimes that demand justice." Doc: https://documentcloud.org/documents/6987765-SDNY-Maxwell-7-13-2020.html… ICYMI, story on Maxwell's memo
@CourthouseNews
https://courthousenews.com/im-not-epstein-says-ghislaine-maxwell-seeking-5m-bail/

Ec0lwOjWAAIKZbW

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
56m

Replying to
@KlasfeldReports
One of the most unusual features of the Jeffrey Epstein saga was the plea deal the convicted pedophile signed supposedly shielding his co-conspirators. Tackling it head-on, prosecutors call it "absurd" that the non-prosecution agreement protects Ghislaine Maxwell.
Ec0ql8AXoAEr_eZ

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
11m

Story ahead at
@CourthouseNews
. Victims were widely expected to take up the judge's invitation to speak at Ghislaine Maxwell's bail hearing tomorrow. Prosecutors now confirm that "one or more" will argue in court to keep Maxwell in jail.
Ec01BxmXgAA61_d

Opinion | Why the Ghislaine Maxwell story is so grotesquely fascinating — and confusing

If we want to understand not just Maxwell but also the complicated reality of sexual violence and exploitation, we have to cut through the stereotypes and clichés that cut both ways.

Thanks for the Think piece. We really do need to step beyond stereotypes to deal with the complicated creature that is GM. It's good that Melania Trump was included in the analysis; we the people prop up the system that protects the abuser.

Ghislaine Maxwell acted as 'hunter' for Jeffrey Epstein, says lawyer for alleged victims

Ghislaine Maxwell acted as 'hunter' for Jeffrey Epstein, says lawyer for alleged victims

By Michael Vincent

1 hour ago
A lawyer representing women who have accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual abuse alleges Ghislaine Maxwell preyed on young girls for the financier.

"I see Ms Maxwell as really kind of a hunter," Florida attorney Spencer Kuvin told 7.30.

"And she was trying to bring home game for what she saw as her master, which was Mr Epstein."

Mr Kuvin represents six of the women who have made claims of sexual abuse against Epstein, but he expects there will be more.

"With respect to the number of girls that have now come forward, it's in the hundreds and could be even more," he said.
US Authorities say Maxwell not only knew about Epstein's abuse, but also helped him.

"She was a socialite. She went to a lot of parties. She did philanthropy," Ms Allred said.

"She knew a lot of powerful men, many of whom were guests at Mr Epstein's party or parties at his various homes."
US authorities still want to talk to Prince Andrew
Prince Andrew has known Ghislaine Maxwell for many years, even inviting her to his daughter's wedding and reportedly meeting with her at Buckingham Palace last year.
With Ms Maxwell finally in custody, attention is now turning to her circle of associates, some of whom were visitors to Epstein's notorious Caribbean island.

"Epstein used to record the behaviours that went on on his island," British lawyer Mark Stephens told 7.30.

"Therefore, there are probably tapes around.

"There would be a lot of rich and powerful men who are sweating today."

Mr Stephens believes that Prince Andrew is one of those rich and powerful men.

"What they want, is to get him (the Prince) to America," Mr Stephens said.

"Because he has crown immunity as a prince of the realm, he can't be extradited at this point in time, and particularly can't be extradited as a witness.

"So, in those circumstances, I think they want him there voluntarily.

"And then if he says something in interview which confirms their suspicions, then in those circumstances, I think what will happen is that they will arrest him there and then.

Ghislaine Maxwell Hid From FBI, Covered Her Phone With Tin Foil

When FBI agents showed up at Ghislaine Maxwell’s secluded New Hampshire estate to arrest her, she ran to another room, forcing agents to break through the front door.

“She has demonstrated her ability to evade detection, and the victims of the defendant’s crimes seek her detention,” the U.S. said in its filing. “Because there is no set of conditions short of incarceration that can reasonably assure the defendant’s appearance, the government urges the Court to detain her.”

A security guard for Maxwell later told agents her brother had hired former members of the British military to guard her around the clock. Maxwell provided one of the guards with a credit card issued in the name of the same limited liability company that bought the New Hampshire home in cash last year. The guard said Maxwell hadn’t left the property during his time working for her and said she’d directed him to buy things for the estate.

“As these facts make plain, there should be no question that the defendant is skilled at living in hiding,” prosecutors said.

Ghislaine Maxwell Hid From FBI, Covered Her Phone With Tin Foil

When FBI agents showed up at Ghislaine Maxwell’s secluded New Hampshire estate to arrest her, she ran to another room, forcing agents to break through the front door.

“She has demonstrated her ability to evade detection, and the victims of the defendant’s crimes seek her detention,” the U.S. said in its filing. “Because there is no set of conditions short of incarceration that can reasonably assure the defendant’s appearance, the government urges the Court to detain her.”

A security guard for Maxwell later told agents her brother had hired former members of the British military to guard her around the clock. Maxwell provided one of the guards with a credit card issued in the name of the same limited liability company that bought the New Hampshire home in cash last year. The guard said Maxwell hadn’t left the property during his time working for her and said she’d directed him to buy things for the estate.

“As these facts make plain, there should be no question that the defendant is skilled at living in hiding,” prosecutors said.

i guess one of the reasons she stuck around is because she wrongly thought his florida immunity deal included her and would protect her.
she wasn"t even in it. i wonder who was.

If you can only read one thing about GM's history, I would try this one: savage and titillating, it's also extremely well written. IMO find a relaxing moment with no kids in the room (there's the matter of a sex-themed dinner party chez Ghislaine): this is a lengthy (for an article) and absorbing read.
“Ghislaine, Is That You?”: Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s Life on the Lam

Not seeing what you are, there are many comps, the area is littered with large properties, some gorgeous houses with lots of acreage. It was a good price but hardly peanuts. At $1.2 million, 20 minutes away 84 Nelson Hill Rd S, Bradford, NH 03221 or less then a half hour away $1.150 534 Mountain Rd, Francestown, NH
14 bedrooms/15 baths, looks like quite the compound...

That said, the history had it previously listed for higher, and no sale at that price.
12/13/2019 Sold $1,070,750 -10.4% Margaret Weathers
4/19/2019 Listed for sale $1,195,000 +13.8%
12/20/2017 Sold $1,050,000 -16% Margaret Weathers
12/15/2017 Listing removed $1,250,000
10/18/2017 Pending sale $1,250,000
7/12/2017 Listed for sale $1,250,000

The problem really might have been too much acreage. You have as much privacy on 50 acres as you do on 100 but your tax bill is considerably less. When realtors are trying to price property they use recent sales and other listed properties located as close as possible with similar features. USDA land value guide, while interesting, would never be on any realtors agenda to use as a guide for pricing IMO.

I totally disagree. These are not comparables because they are old homes. age matters in this area.
You can't remove acreage from the equation. Land matters. And that's a huge parcel. Plus, if it's meadow, it's worth far more than USDA lists.
Half an hour away is a HUGE distance in this area as far as home values. There are pockets of extremely wealth adjacent to pockets of extremely poor.
The Francestown house looks quite ill-kempt judging from the Google photos from street-side. A home like this wouldn't have as high a value as the one GM was in. 534 Mountain Rd, Francestown, NH 03043 | MLS #4796879 I can't even imagine trying to heat this thing: many thousands a month. It can be $500/month to heat a 2 bedroom apartment.
New is much more expensive in this area than historic, and a lot less maintenance. They are are much better winterized and less drafty than old. Infrastructure often needs replacing in old homes. Pools can only be used about 2 months a year because it's so bloody cold.
It's actually possible that the acreage was purchased separately, however.
IMO

She will have a roommate? I suppose this implies that the roommate will prevent GM from committing suicide, or have us think so. What if the roommate has been put there to kill GM? They could claim it was done so because pedos are always a target for inmates. Plus the roommate would theoretically have bragging rights, there would also be video evidence, since it would be convenient this time.

Last I read they were rotating cells, she would either have a roommate or in some cases not. Her court date is tomorrow, right? Hopefully nothing happens before then. I’m looking forward to what comes out from of all this.

Last edited:
A source close to GM said in a Vanity Fair article, “When I asked what she thought of the underage girls, she looked at me and said, ‘They’re nothing, these girls. They are trash’.”

It's no surprise she could have held such views. With the spectre of her father looming large, she was driven to respect only high status and wealth. As JE's fixer and confidante, she was used to mixing with presidents, movie stars and moguls. Among this circle, royalty was specially prized, which is why a friendship with Prince Andrew became so treasured.

Her friend, Laura Goldman, claimed that GM did once have a “fling” with PA and for that reason would “never sell out” the royal.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/in...d/news-story/8c1f7b76ee22f5b4827eebef564f6870

GM should be the last person in the world to call anyone trash. What a truly disgusting individual. I believe in karma and can’t wait for her day of reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky