Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this article is here somewhere but in reading this again I don't think you can get a more credible source than Hoffenberg.

Hoffenberg is a HUGE crook, and I wouldn't believe anything he or any of JE's or GM's past associates have to say. He's in no position to comment on GM's mindset, and if what he's saying now was told to him by GM's spokesperson, that's hearsay and meaningless.

Here's an extract from my post on p.7 #295

"1986 (1987 or 1989) He met Steven Hoffenberg, the then CEO at Towers Financial Corp, and was offered a job. SH claimed he was aware that JE had cheated and stolen money on his expense account in his previous employment and that this appealed to him because his company was running a Ponzi scheme, exaggerating the company’s value using false bank statements in a bid to bring investors on board."

How can someone who defrauded investors of $450M in one of the biggest Ponzi frauds in US history, be imprisoned for 20 years, fined $1M and ordered to pay restitution be credible?

Maria Farmer, the first victim who reported abuse at the hands of JE and GM, has been diagnosed with two forms of cancer - a rare brain tumor and Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Fellow victims, Victoria Giuffre and Marijke Chartouni, have started a fundraiser for her.

Long-time, old-time friend/acquaintance Christina Oxenberg said:

“I remember it: 1997. Never forget it. We were alone. Pacing around her living room, hands on her hips, the defiance of a champion gladiator, she said many things. All creepy. Unorthodox. Strange. I could not believe whatever she was saying was real.

“Stuff like: ‘Jeffrey and I have everyone on video tape!’

“I didn’t have it in me to ask anything additional. Like, if she’d actually had the actual consent of those people she videotaped. Or even who they were. I wish I had asked. At the time, I heard a lot of things, none of which had the ring of truth. In fact, I thought the woman was a raving lunatic. But I wasn’t comfortable. I was keen to get away, and I figured the less I asked the sooner I get out.

I have since told the FBI what I know. They asked if I’m willing to testify should it be necessary, and I said, ‘Absolutely yes.’

I care that the women victimized as children are given some form of reparation. Maxwell’s millions are a good place to start.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/18/chri...d-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-was-a-raving-lunatic/

And so say all of us.

Maria Farmer, the first victim who reported abuse at the hands of JE and GM, has been diagnosed with two forms of cancer - a rare brain tumor and Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Fellow victims, Victoria Giuffre and Marijke Chartouni, have started a fundraiser for her.

What a horrible update, thanks for posting it! Here's the Daily Mail piece on it.

Long-time, old-time friend/acquaintance Christina Oxenberg said:

“Stuff like: ‘Jeffrey and I have everyone on video tape!’

I have since told the FBI what I know. They asked if I’m willing to testify should it be necessary, and I said, ‘Absolutely yes.’

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/18/chri...d-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-was-a-raving-lunatic/

And so say all of us.

How many members of the elite class around the world knew?

How many members of the elite class around the world knew?

I'd say none. The tapes were secretly recorded with hidden pinhole cameras, and there were hundreds of them in his houses. They filmed every room including bedrooms, bathrooms and even toilets. They were used to blackmail his powerful friends.

He told Virginia Giuffre, "People owe me favors and I'll never get caught and I can get away with it".

A flight attendant on his jet who was also abused by him said he had "a lot of information on people, a lot of blackmail videos".

I'd say none. The tapes were secretly recorded with hidden pinhole cameras, and there were hundreds of them in his houses. They filmed every room including bedrooms, bathrooms and even toilets. They were used to blackmail his powerful friends.

He told Virginia Giuffre, "People owe me favors and I'll never get caught and I can get away with it".

A flight attendant on his jet who was also abused by him said he had "a lot of information on people, a lot of blackmail videos".

Do you think any of the blackmailed spoke to each other or kept tight lipped? While the blackmailing might have been on the down low, the underage ring was an open secret, so how many knew?

Can you imagine being in a cell with someone like this? The curious part of my mind would want to ask a lot of questions but the moral side of me is totally disgusted by what she has done. How does she feel about herself? Obviously she has no concern for the victims, only herself. No self discovery has happened yet.

She'd probably laugh in your face.

You would be looking into the face of an evil pedophile, and sex trafficker. She's just like JE...just a different gender.

Neither have a moral compass. They both are two peas of the same deviant pod.

Look at how many men, and women team up together to do unimaginable horrors against their victims. It has happened so often that the Killer Couples series never runs out of true stories. Many of the cases shown is where the female lured the victims in order to be raped, and tortured by the male offender or both were willing sex offenders, and both willingly murdered the victims afterwards.

While behind good men or good women there will most likely be good women, and men, but it can be the same when they are very bad people..

However it's often true behind every vile man or woman there is often a partner equally as bad that are the facilitators, and willing participants in the evil they do.

I think right now there are others exactly like she is who hasn't been caught yet or their coconspirator.

She didn't prey on these innocent victims for monetary gain. She did so because she's as rotten, and depraved as he was.

I hope the investigators already have all of the videos, and were found in the SWs.

This diabolical evil woman doesn't deserve any type of deal.

I have no doubt all of the victims thinks she was just as perverted as JE by what she also made them endure. To know she facilitated all of these rapes, and participated as well shows she shouldn't be given any mercy.

She knew she was ruining these young girls lives when she lured them to the places of horror, and torture. She no more cared about any of them than he did.

They both place no value on human life. Imo, both are narrcists/psychopaths. Everything in life is about them, and they do not care who they hurt in order for them to have their pedophile lust fulfilled.

All of the victims deserved justice then it was denied when JE mysteriously wound up dead.

Now they have a chance for justice again against the partner of JE who was just like him.

In fact she was his facilator where he never had to leave his home to find all of THEIR victims. She wanted it as much as her sick twisted pedophile coconspirator.

However I believe there are countless other male/female tag teams just like these two monsters. Its shameful that our country has now become the worst country in the world for human trafficking.

These kind of predators are everywhere from all walks of life.

Imo, the approximately 50 thousand who go missing each year..thousands of them are victims of sex, and human trafficking enslaved behind four wall in the poorest neighborhoods, the very richest neighborhoods, and in every neighborhood in between.

I read a case last year where the FBI found 8 victims in one home in Atlanta. It was a grand beautiful two story brick home with a perfectly manicured lawn with 4 SUVs.

It shows they are everywhere now traumatizing so many victims of both genders.

She deserves no mercy, imo, and I'm sure all of the victims will agree that she was just as deadly, and diabolically evil as he was.

They deserve to have their day in court. They deserve to have a voice to expose all the torturous things they had to endure at the hands of both of these pedophiles, and every pedophile that participated.

Jmho

PA threw a themed party for Beatrice’s 18th birthday party at Windsor Castle on July 15, 2006. Guests included:

View attachment 255295

8 days later JE was in cuffs.

“This picture will raise further questions about Andrew’s interaction with these individuals.”

You can’t get a dirtier trio than these 3. Well, they do say birds of a feather flock together, and these birds are vultures.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/photo-shows-jeffrey-epstein-harvey-weinstein-at-prince-andrews-party/
Disgusting. Why would Andrew invite these people, that HE KNOWS, are abusing young girls to his daughter's 18 birthday party? Why would he even bring these people around his daughters? Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. Andrew is just as guilty as them, he did it too. But knowingly bring these people around his daughters is a whole new level of being absolute trash.

Disgusting. Why would Andrew invite these people, that HE KNOWS, are abusing young girls to his daughter's 18 birthday party? Why would he even bring these people around his daughters? Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. Andrew is just as guilty as them, he did it too. But knowingly bring these people around his daughters is a whole new level of being absolute trash.

Wonder what his daughters think now.

Well, their mother Sarah Ferguson also knew Epstein, having met him in Barbados(?) vacationing with the then pre-teenage Beatrice and Eugenie.

And Epstein had given her money when she was once again in debt because she couldn't / wouldn't control her spending and then couldn't pay one of her staff. It wasn't that much money, less than a reported $18,000 but it saved her a great deal of embarassment. I think Sarah was simply too stupid to see who Epstein and Maxwell really were.

Maybe PA compartmentalized all the Epstein stuff. His girls would have been a bit too young for Epstein when Virginia alleged she had sex with PA.

But Beatrice's 18th birthday party would be a couple of years after the VG allegations.

I dunno. The Yorks don't seem to have had a full brain between them.

Hoffenberg is a HUGE crook, and I wouldn't believe anything he or any of JE's or GM's past associates have to say. He's in no position to comment on GM's mindset, and if what he's saying now was told to him by GM's spokesperson, that's hearsay and meaningless.

Here's an extract from my post on p.7 #295

"1986 (1987 or 1989) He met Steven Hoffenberg, the then CEO at Towers Financial Corp, and was offered a job. SH claimed he was aware that JE had cheated and stolen money on his expense account in his previous employment and that this appealed to him because his company was running a Ponzi scheme, exaggerating the company’s value using false bank statements in a bid to bring investors on board."

How can someone who defrauded investors of $450M in one of the biggest Ponzi frauds in US history, be imprisoned for 20 years, fined $1M and ordered to pay restitution be credible?

I am aware of what he did. ca he be Credible (?) When it comes to reading his own kind, absolutely yes, IMO. Kindred souls

Here are the names of friends, acquaintances, accomplices and presidents found in JE's black book and/or on his private jet log. Some names don't appear in either so perhaps they're the acquaintances.

The High Society That Surrounded Jeffrey Epstein

I’m only to the “Cs” and I’m exhausted!
Things are going to get REAL real fast with the pressure on GM.

MOO

I’m only to the “Cs” and I’m exhausted!
Things are going to get REAL real fast with the pressure on GM.

MOO
I highly doubt some of them actually even met Epstein, to be honest. I also don't doubt that many of them were ton that book because of money changing hands, for several favours not related to anything sexual. I suspect some of the female names were there not because they were complicit, but because they were abused. The amount of illegal stuff Epstein was involved in has to go wayyyyyy beyond the disgusting things he did to all of those girls.

GM has been issued paper clothes upon checking into the MDC in Brooklyn, New York, officials familiar with the matter have revealed.

While it is unclear whether she has been placed on suicide watch, her personal clothes and sheets have been removed for fear she may harm herself.

Similar measures are standard procedure for high-profile inmates or new inmates, however it is believed the precautions go far beyond the precautions that were taken when they first arrested her.

The Bureau of Prisons has declined to comment.

The other protocols put in place for Ms Maxwell’s confinement include ensuring that she has a roommate in her cell, is monitored and making sure someone is always with her while she is behind bars, the official said.

Ghislaine Maxwell given paper clothes to wear in prison

She will have a roommate? I suppose this implies that the roommate will prevent GM from committing suicide, or have us think so. What if the roommate has been put there to kill GM? They could claim it was done so because pedos are always a target for inmates. Plus the roommate would theoretically have bragging rights, there would also be video evidence, since it would be convenient this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky