Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GM is under investigation in the U.S. Virgin Islands in connection with a civil case the government is pursuing against JE’s estate, according to court documents filed last week.

"The Government is and has been actively investigating Maxwell's participation in the criminal sex-trafficking and sexual abuse conduct of the Epstein Enterprise".

Prosecutors are attempting to intervene in the lawsuit GM filed against JE's estate, seeking to block her demand for reimbursement of the legal, security and relocation expenses that she says she incurred as a result of what she claims were wrongful accusations of her alleged involvement in his alleged crimes.

A spokesperson for Attorney General George previously said that the investigation focuses on "not only the criminal activity, but also the assets [and] persons who have been involved in that."

The government also filed criminal activity liens against all of JE's properties and companies, which had the effect of freezing virtually all of the estate's assets worldwide while the case is ongoing.

AG George said, "Mr. Epstein had a lot of companies, a web of companies that worked together in different ways … but it was in such a way that concealed a lot of his criminal activity"

Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s alleged recruiter, under investigation in US Virgin Islands

GM is under investigation in the U.S. Virgin Islands in connection with a civil case the government is pursuing against JE’s estate, according to court documents filed last week.

"The Government is and has been actively investigating Maxwell's participation in the criminal sex-trafficking and sexual abuse conduct of the Epstein Enterprise".

Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s alleged recruiter, under investigation in US Virgin Islands

"They are refusing to comply with discovery," prosecutors wrote, "and even are seeking to prevent the Government from issuing subpoenas to key fact witnesses, such as the house managers for Little St. James, where Epstein (and likely Maxwell) sexually abused girls and women in the Virgin Islands."

Who needs witnesses? Nothing to see here!

I doubt it .... same as he would never pardon Epstein if he had survived.

According to Trump he did not want any association with them .... one time Epstein attended a function at Mar-a-Largo and afterward Trump told his staff to never let him come back again.

Must have good instincts.

Well, he was there more than once. There's some M-A-L photos posted here and then there's the video of a M-A-L party in one of the news articles posted in here shortly after her arrest that has them partying at Mar-A-Lago with some very young girls (also discussed here). GM can be seen in the back of them with another grey-haired 'gentleman' with a big grin on her face and another very young girl. The dude beside her ducks down as soon as he sees the camcorder on them, then as the filming continues beating a hasty retreat from the room while trying to keep his face hidden - seems pretty innocuous no?

Unless they are prone to changing their clothes and the decor (flowers) multiple times during 'parties', his instincts may not be what he claims them to be. (Note that Clinton also claims it was innocuous despite a couple of different photos - IMO, why are so many willing to give DT "a pass" but not the others? That's just all wrong ... neither should be getting a pass at this point in time. And, Trump and Clinton were once friends and did dinners etc together lest anyone forget that.

IMO, they'd best keep a very good eye on GM ...

Last edited:
I am really hoping she will sing like a bird. Especially about Prince Andrew because he was so arrogant and uncaring about the victims.

To be certain (and fair), there's a whole raft of photos out there of very young girls with very prominent men with JE and GM victims ... and every single one of them is blowing this off as if it were nothing. Not a single one of those men are holding any high moral ground in this stinking "international rotting onion" (I forget who on here gave it that descriptor, but it's great!). A couple of Presidents, various other assorted politicians, bankers, lawyers. Just pure rot.

First SDNY, now EDNY? Who's next, attorneys formerly of the FBI and CIA? Seriously.

Indeed; they need to keep following the money/funding she's receiving from somewhere because her "million dollars in her bank account" isn't even going to approach paying for the very high-priced help she's calling in.

To be certain (and fair), there's a whole raft of photos out there of very young girls with very prominent men with JE and GM victims ... and every single one of them is blowing this off as if it were nothing. Not a single one of those men are holding any high moral ground in this stinking "international rotting onion" (I forget who on here gave it that descriptor, but it's great!). A couple of Presidents, various other assorted politicians, bankers, lawyers. Just pure rot.

Layers of rotting onion (or wording to that affect) was me! :) I don't want to know what's at the center, though.

https://twitter.com/cassgtv

"On my way to 500 Pearl Street this morning to see Maxwell via video feed this afternoon."
d0Q4voGK_normal.jpg

CBS News
@CBSNews
· 3h
Ghislaine Maxwell tried to run away during arrest and had phone wrapped in foil, prosecutors say Epstein confidant Ghislaine Maxwell tried to flee during arrest and had phone wrapped in foil, prosecutors say

https://twitter.com/vicbekiempis

"Good morning. Will be covering #ghislainemaxwell's bail argument and arraignment for
@GuardianUS
Updates TK, as it happens. Proceeding scheduled for 1 pm. #jeffreyepstein Ghislaine Maxwell to appear in court via video feed in trafficking case"
https://t.co/Yb60Pj9ffY?amp=1

We have already read this but I'm so curious about how many victims contacted the Witness Coordinator.

Members of the press can live tweet from their homes if they access the live audio feed. (the public can also access it)

The audio may be uploaded by the press and may play livestream. I'm searching for some news links for this. If anyone find it first, please let us know and thanks in advance!!

United States v. Ghislaine Maxwell

"The Court will hold an arraignment, initial conference, and bail hearing in this matter remotely as a video/teleconference on July 14, 2020, at 1:00 pm. Members of the press and the public in the United States may access the live audio feed of the proceeding by calling 855-268-7844 and using access code 32091812# and PIN 9921299#."

"Pursuant to the Crime Victims’ Rights Act, Title 18, United States Code, Section 3771(a)(4), a crime victim has the right to be reasonably heard at certain public proceedings in the district court, including proceedings involving release. If you believe you are a victim in connection with this case, and would like to be heard in connection with the hearing scheduled for July 14, 2020, please contact Wendy Olsen, Victim / Witness Coordinator, at the telephone number or email address listed below."

I just logged into the call, there are 677 other participants already.

Wow!

This is great to hear!

The interest in this case, and especially this bail hearing and arraignment, is being watched internationally.

Many people believed the "deal" given to Epstein was abominable and they will be watching to see if it happens again. I don't think it will this time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member