Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be willing to bet that Scott “Marshall” was posing as Scott Borgerson but was in fact GM’s security guard.

"Following the defendant’s arrest, the FBI spoke with the security guard, who informed the agents that the defendant’s brother had hired a security company staffed with former members of the British military to guard the defendant at the New Hampshire property, in rotations," the government's filing said.

Ghislaine Maxwell Had Retired British Military Guarding Her Compound, Gov't Says

'Scott Marshall' spoke with a British accent, Scott Borgerson was born in the US and speaks with an American accent.

The source is in my next post.

Last edited:
The man who may be GM’s father-in-law has no idea if his son is indeed married to GM. Chris Borgerson said he was unaware of any marriage and expressed both surprise and disbelief at the news when he was approached at his home in Missouri on Wednesday.

Prosecutors revealed on Tuesday that GM was married and had toured her New Hampshire hideaway with a man named 'Scott'.

The DM previously revealed GM and SB were a couple, and until last December, she had been living at his Manchester-by-the-Sea property.

Chris Borgerson, a former marine and Deputy Sheriff of Jefferson County, Missouri, described his son as 'very private,' and struggled to accept that he would enter into a marriage without informing him. He answered the door to his home holding a small pistol and refused to comment on his son's relationship with GM. However, he did admit the first he had heard about any possible marriage was via a telephone call he received that morning.

SB and his father have been largely estranged since his parents' divorce more than a decade ago and there is little communication between the two men. Chris refused to speak on the record, saying he was 'afraid to say anything or make any comment' and added, 'I don't know anything and if I did I wouldn't tell you.'

US Attorney Moe said GM had toured her hideaway with an unknown man in November 2019. She said a real estate agent described the pair as a couple, giving their names as Scott and Janet or Jen Marshall. 'The real estate agent told the FBI agent the buyers for the house introduced themselves as Scott and Janet Marshall. Both had British accents. 'Scott Marshall told her he was retired from the British military and was currently working on a book. Janet Marshall described herself as a journalist.'

Dad of Ghislaine Maxwell's lover doesn't know if they're married | Daily Mail Online

“Seek and ye shall find”

Borgerson doesn’t have a British accent. So it seems it was an ex-British military security guard posing as her partner/husband.

Listen to him here

I hope people treat him like he has the plague now.
And let's hope the prosecutors have a really strong case against JE's repulsive, odious madam.

'The island was an absolute cesspool, just ask Prince Andrew about it': Donald Trump tells reporters to quiz Duke of York about Jeffrey Epstein's 'pedophile island' in newly uncovered 2015 video

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Dear Everyone,

This will be a quick message.

We need your help as soon as possible to keep Websleuths from going dark.
COVID-19 cut our revenue drastically. We are slowly creeping back up but we are still very short.
I wish I had the money to handle myself but Websleuths is my full time job.

We have two ways to donate
CLICK HERE TO SEND USING WEBSLEUTHS PAYPAL

CLICK HERE TO GET VENMO and the user name on Venmo is Tricia-Griffith-14

Please DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY unless you can truly afford to do so.

If you have questions please email rather that post here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

This is urgent. Any donation is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com

I just noticed a large problem with the alleged custody of this defendant. Since when while in federal custody are you allowed gold hoop earrings?

RATS! I copied a freeze-frame of the artists rendering of her ugly mug since that is all we have seen so far and it says the file is too large. If anyone else can upload this image I would appreciate it

I just noticed a large problem with the alleged custody of this defendant. Since when while in federal custody are you allowed gold hoop earrings?

RATS! I copied a freeze-frame of the artists rendering of her ugly mug since that is all we have seen so far and it says the file is too large. If anyone else can upload this image I would appreciate it

E35E22D5-4591-415D-8CB5-289B1B70A186.jpeg

07-15-20-2GHISLAINE-MAXWELL-IN-COURT--1024x576.jpg

if she is prone to things such as wrapping her cell phone in foil to prevent interception, then I am sure she might think if she says | "I marry you, I marry you I marry you" 3 times while under the covers after having plied him with 3 bottles of Moet, this act will give him immunity in not having to testify against her. LOL Sounds just like something she would do... agreed? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1