Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Homeland Security or some other agency could have had an alert at all airports and land border crossings. Maybe even facial recognition.

Just a thought.

New Homeland Security system will bring facial recognition to land borders this summer
yeah, I was wondering that too, she had a depo in 2016 and she lied and they knew it right off the bat I suspect, the feds usually know the answers to the questions they ask before they ask them of you. I wonder if they yanked her passport and if she bucked they told her " hey Missy, you committed perjury want to go to jail instead?" all this while they were zeroing in on the case they arrested her for now, LOL Yay!!! ( insert happy face) I get a grin ear to ear when I even think of it. I am diabetic so the morning she got popped I went and got my Belgian Waffle Maker and made me a treat to celebrate LOL

Most of the places are nightmares.

But a few sound ok. Micronesia .

But banking is an issue in many countries There are all kinds of rules and transfer problems.

countries such as UAE and Qatar or Bahrain are probably not fun for a single woman

Dear Human,

It doesn't seem that someone with Ghislaine Maxwell's wealth would have a problem living in the UAE. In fact, many millionaires from the U.S. and other countries have moved there.

Banking would not be a problem with Maxwell, especially with her Swiss Bank account as well as others. Security would be available to her 24/7 if she requested it.

https://gulfnews.com/business/personal-finance/2000-millionaires-move-to-dubai-rest-of-uae-in-one-year-says-new-2019-wealth-report-1.1555566818924
  • “Dubai is the top financial centre in the Middle East. It is also one of the safest cities in the region and a popular destination for migrating HNWIs and wealthy expats,” the report noted.

Living in the UAE: 21 Things to Know Before You Move | MoveHub
  • You’ll be in good company as an expat. While the UAE’s population is around 10 million, more than 88% of residents come from abroad, according to the United Nations (UN). This means a huge variety of exciting cultures and food, and better still, you won’t be alone – data from embassies shows that 120,000 people from the UK and 50,000 from the US live in the UAE.
https://www.livingindubai.org/women-working-in-dubai/
  • Most expat women who have lived and worked in Dubai feel that the best advice they can give to other women looking to move to Dubai for work is to look upon the cultural differences as a challenge and to respect the local culture and customs. Dubai has plenty to offer single working women including plenty in the way of entertainment, a vibrant night life and some world class venues; with domestic help commonly available and affordable, it is easy to balance work life and professional development with an active social life.
I have a writer friend who moved from the U.S. to the (UAE) United Arab Emirates who has lived there for years and not only feels safe but has made many friends there who are like family to her.
Although certainly not a millionare, she lives alone and feels safe there and we correspond frequently.

Last edited:
Can they indict him for harboring a fugitive? Conspiracy?

Dear @RickshawFan,

I know what you mean because they were helping someone hide who was (is) a person of interest in the Epstein case.

As @Legally Bland points out, since there was no warrant issued until July 2nd, the day of her arrest, there wasn't an "outstanding" warrant in place. They couldn't issue it earlier or she would have fled from her New Hampshire hideout. IMO

I would expect though that the people who helped her "hide" will be interviewed thoroughly by the F.B.I. So, although there won't be charges, the F.B.I. will draw from them the information they need.

Just my opinions .

Last edited:
According to a police report seen by DailyMail.com: 'Skylar stated that as she was driving a golf cart around their property while babysitting, Borgerson approached them while carrying his phone 'intensely and aggressively,' and while holding some sort of stick with a metal ending at his side. Skylar stated Borgerson said to her 'your mother put my child in danger.'

'Skylar stated she felt threatened because Borgerson was filming her and the juvenile she was babysitting ''intensely.'''

No charges were filed in relation to the incident.
Ghislaine Maxwell's neighbours tried to make her leave town | Daily Mail Online

According to a police report seen by DailyMail.com: 'Skylar stated that as she was driving a golf cart around their property while babysitting, Borgerson approached them while carrying his phone 'intensely and aggressively,' and while holding some sort of stick with a metal ending at his side. Skylar stated Borgerson said to her 'your mother put my child in danger.'

'Skylar stated she felt threatened because Borgerson was filming her and the juvenile she was babysitting ''intensely.'''

No charges were filed in relation to the incident.
Ghislaine Maxwell's neighbours tried to make her leave town | Daily Mail Online

Did SB know all about GM's background when he met her or later, during the formation of their relationship? Regardless, what kind of man stays with such a predator?

Dear Human,

It doesn't seem that someone with Ghislaine Maxwell's wealth would have a problem living in the UAE. In fact, many millionaires from the U.S. and other countries have moved there.

Banking would not be a problem with Maxwell, especially with her Swiss Bank account as well as others. Security would be available to her 24/7 if she requested it.

https://gulfnews.com/business/personal-finance/2000-millionaires-move-to-dubai-rest-of-uae-in-one-year-says-new-2019-wealth-report-1.1555566818924
  • “Dubai is the top financial centre in the Middle East. It is also one of the safest cities in the region and a popular destination for migrating HNWIs and wealthy expats,” the report noted.

Living in the UAE: 21 Things to Know Before You Move | MoveHub
  • You’ll be in good company as an expat. While the UAE’s population is around 10 million, more than 88% of residents come from abroad, according to the United Nations (UN). This means a huge variety of exciting cultures and food, and better still, you won’t be alone – data from embassies shows that 120,000 people from the UK and 50,000 from the US live in the UAE.
https://www.livingindubai.org/women-working-in-dubai/
  • Most expat women who have lived and worked in Dubai feel that the best advice they can give to other women looking to move to Dubai for work is to look upon the cultural differences as a challenge and to respect the local culture and customs. Dubai has plenty to offer single working women including plenty in the way of entertainment, a vibrant night life and some world class venues; with domestic help commonly available and affordable, it is easy to balance work life and professional development with an active social life.
I have a writer friend who moved from the U.S. to the (UAE) United Arab Emirates who has lived there for years and not only feels safe but has made many friends there who are like family to her.
Although certainly not a millionare, she lives alone and feels safe there and we correspond frequently.

thanks for the info. I meant the rules for women.

I met a woman who had lived in Dubai. She left. She left because everyone she met was into conspicuous consumption. Shopping shopping shopping.

I imagine there are ways that foreigners can live. In the Maldives, one cannot leave the resort. The workers are mainly from the Philippines because Maldive citizens are Muslim and cannot deal with alcohol and scanty clothing. And of course, the issues of the place of women

Apologies for quoting my own post. I've edited out everything irrelevant.

I'll bet this is GM's husband. If not, it's a massive coincidence. My guess is GM's sister did shopping for her, at least on this occasion, gave it to SB and he delivered it to her hideaway. And he was also seen walking her dog.
Agree.
Why on earth would he marry her, especially given all the media coverage over the years?

Her money. I bet much of it has been transferred to him in some way. She will never want her victims to get it

Ghislaine Maxwell is 'worse than Jeffrey Epstein' says key accuser

Ghislaine Maxwell is 'worse than Jeffrey Epstein' says key accuser

Josie Ensor

4 hrs ago
Ghislaine Maxwell was “worse than Jeffrey Epstein” and “masterminded” the alleged abuse of women and young girls, one of his victims has claimed.
“Ghislaine was much more conniving and smart than Epstein ever was,” Ms Giuffre, who now lives in Australia, told CBS News.

“I know that woman. I’ve known her really well. Put it this way — Epstein was Pinocchio, and she was Gepetto.”
"Jeffrey was a sick pedophile. But she was the mastermind," she said.

Ms Giuffre, now 36, said she believes Maxwell "did it to keep Jeffrey happy" and "because she loves the control over people."

He's got his own millions. Maybe she's blackmailing him? ...She knows how to Cayman Islands her money to keep it out of victims' hands.

She’s about as rich & exciting as a dirt sandwich right now.
I hope her victims know the Calvary has arrived and that woman will never be exiting incarceration alive. TG!

MOO

Thanks. Great read.

“It was almost eerie, she was sitting there hearing those horrendous things about her, but she didn’t seem fazed at all,” V.F.’s Dan Adler later told me.
Only when the discussion concerned her personal future—when the judge began to enumerate a long list of reasons why she would deny bail—did Maxwell show some reaction, shifting more visibly in her chair, reportedly wiping a tear or two from her eye.
Then the conference ended, with Ghislaine Maxwell, now Inmate #02879-509, still in jail, where she will remain for at least a year, heavily guarded to prevent her from following Jeffrey Epstein into an early death and eternal silence.

She’s about as rich & exciting as a dirt sandwich right now.
I hope her victims know the Calvary has arrived and that woman will never be exiting incarceration alive. TG!

MOO

... or maybe she will exit when she's 93? 88?

I keep thinking of Judge Nathan stating that the prosecution has such a strong case.

Dear @RickshawFan,

I know what you mean because they were helping someone hide who was (is) a person of interest in the Epstein case.

As @Legally Bland points out, since there was no warrant issued until July 2nd, the day of her arrest, there wasn't an "outstanding" warrant in place. They couldn't issue it earlier or she would have fled from her New Hampshire hideout. IMO

I would expect though that the people who helped her "hide" will be interviewed thoroughly by the F.B.I. So, although there won't be charges, the F.B.I. will draw from them the information they need.

Just my opinions .
I thought she maybe had a warrant for a year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1