Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could be sitting in a beautiful spot in the United Arab Emerites right now.
Morocco, Madagascar (I loved that movie!), anywhere but where she moved!

With her wealth, I cannot understand why she was living in the U.S.

Countries Without Extradition 2020

House for sale in the United Arab Emerites: (at 6 million it's half the price her defense attorneys will likely charge her). Seriously.
ddeffe9858d4974d3307642df31d8fd4.jpg
Thanks zencompass. I'll take this one!

Hmmmmmm
After finding nothing in Capones vault. Did someone take a trip to the the island?
Moo

@thedailybeast
Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera vehemently disagreed with U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan for denying alleged Jeffrey Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell bail, claiming the judge caved to the “mob” and “chickened out.

Why would he even say that?

I am wondering, if she is able to have another 'go' at trying for bail.o_O

No she won't be able to because her defense showed they don't have a leg to stand on and today's Order is precise and to the point.

The prosecution's case is so strong (as the Judge mentioned numerous times) that not one of the arguments from the defense could even touch it.

Their arguments for bail were weak and the case law they presented were inadequate and did not apply in any way to this case.

Judge Nathan was so absolutely thorough when she gave her Reasons for the Order that the defense can file however many Motions they like but they lost this one. Big time.

The Judge was so exact in her wording that she didn't leave room for any argument against her Order.

Last edited:
Wonderful news.
Broadcast around the world.:):):)

Ghislaine Maxwell denied bail after pleading not guilty to luring girls into sexual abuse by Jeffrey Epstein

Ghislaine Maxwell denied bail after pleading not guilty to luring girls into sexual abuse by Jeffrey Epstein

3 hrs ago
Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell will remain behind bars until trial after she was denied bail on charges she had recruited girls for the financier to sexually abuse more than two decades ago.

Two of Epstein's accusers implored the judge to keep the British socialite detained after she pleaded not guilty to the charges during a video court hearing in Manhattan.

Ms Maxwell, 58, has been held since her July 2 arrest at her New Hampshire estate, where prosecutors say she refused to open the door for FBI agents, who busted through to find she had retreated to an interior room.

She has been charged with recruiting at least three girls, one as young as 14, for Epstein to abuse between 1994 and 1997.
It also alleged she lied during a 2016 deposition in a civil case stemming from Epstein's abuse of girls and women.

An indictment alleged she helped groom victims to endure sexual abuse and was sometimes there when Epstein abused them.
In court papers, Ms Maxwell's lawyers argued Epstein's death left the media "wrongly trying to substitute her for Epstein".

"Even though she'd had no contact with Epstein for more than a decade, had never been charged with a crime or been found liable in any civil litigation, and has always denied any allegations of claimed misconduct," the papers said.

Wonderful news.
Broadcast around the world.:):):)

3 hrs ago
Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell will remain behind bars until trial after she was denied bail on charges she had recruited girls for the financier to sexually abuse more than two decades ago.

Two of Epstein's accusers implored the judge to keep the British socialite detained after she pleaded not guilty to the charges during a video court hearing in Manhattan.

Ms Maxwell, 58, has been held since her July 2 arrest at her New Hampshire estate, where prosecutors say she refused to open the door for FBI agents, who busted through to find she had retreated to an interior room.

She has been charged with recruiting at least three girls, one as young as 14, for Epstein to abuse between 1994 and 1997.
It also alleged she lied during a 2016 deposition in a civil case stemming from Epstein's abuse of girls and women.

An indictment alleged she helped groom victims to endure sexual abuse and was sometimes there when Epstein abused them.
In court papers, Ms Maxwell's lawyers argued Epstein's death left the media "wrongly trying to substitute her for Epstein".

"Even though she'd had no contact with Epstein for more than a decade, had never been charged with a crime or been found liable in any civil litigation, and has always denied any allegations of claimed misconduct," the papers said.

Dear @tmar,

Thanks for posting this excellent article! It made international news!!

Epstein knew everything but he is long gone and not a threat to his "inner circle".

But that leaves GM who also knows everything and by the sounds of it may spill the beans and tell everything.

We know she was "hiding out" in her mansion in the forest but maybe it was not just to hide from FBI or the law ..... maybe she felt threatened , or was threatened by "other people" who thought she might tell-all about them.

And some of those "other people" could be international .... thus she remained in the USA.

I cant think of any other reason she did not leave the USA and finish out her years in semi-luxury on some nice island resort.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ghislaine-maxwell-accuser-calls-her-sexual-predator-emotional-court-statement-n1233801

"An alleged victim of Ghislaine Maxwell delivered an emotional statement in court Tuesday, calling Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime associate a “sexual predator” who has never shown remorse for devastating the lives of young girls.

Annie Farmer spoke in a steady voice via an audio feed piped into the courtroom at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York in Manhattan before the judge ordered Maxwell to remain behind bars until her trial.

“I met Ghislaine Maxwell when I was 16 years old,” Farmer said. “She is a sexual predator who groomed and abused me and countless other children and young women. She has never shown any remorse for her heinous crimes or the devastating, lasting effects her actions caused.”

I don't know. He used to have a fan base with his show and now he just pops up sometimes on news stations when they have 3 or 4 commentators.

After saying what he did today, he may be down to 3 fans. Maybe 2. In my opinion.

Agree. His comment was awkwardly out of context for today’s hearing.

Thanks zencompass. I'll take this one!

:)

Are you sure ? There'll be a lot of windows to clean - pool to be maintained...
Just my opinion.

I would be happy in a beach hut with 4 walls and a door (if they make those?)

Gosh, I am so incredibly relieved by the Hearing and the Order made today and I know I'm not alone!

Excellent news for her victims.

I loathe GM, but am puzzled by her remaining in the US even after the death of JE, when she still might have fled to France/ elsewhere and lived in relative luxury and safety for the rest of her life. So why stay? Was it fear of being stopped? Reluctance to forfeit US/UK assets? Her sense that she would stay above the law?

Haven't read much speculation about possible reasons but you'd think she'd have done pretty much anything to avoid spending the rest of her days in prison -- though I'm very glad she didn't.
Maybe she's more worried about the victims she might have in France and/or England?

Epstein knew everything but he is long gone and not a threat to his "inner circle".

But that leaves GM who also knows everything and by the sounds of it may spill the beans and tell everything.

We know she was "hiding out" in her mansion in the forest but maybe it was not just to hide from FBI or the law ..... maybe she felt threatened , or was threatened by "other people" who thought she might tell-all about them.

And some of those "other people" could be international .... thus she remained in the USA.

I cant think of any other reason she did not leave the USA and finish out her years in semi-luxury on some nice island resort.

Dear @Arnie M,

Great post!

That's an especially solid point you make about those "other people could be international". I hadn't considered your point that likely she did feel safer in the U.S. from being killed - but risked the chance of being arrested.

Now that's a reason why she chose to live there. I couldn't think of a reason at all but your point makes great sense.

:)

Are you sure ? There'll be a lot of windows to clean - pool to be maintained...
Just my opinion.

I would be happy in a beach hut with 4 walls and a door (if they make those?)

Gosh, I am so incredibly relieved by the Hearing and the Order made today and I know I'm not alone!
AND TAXES! Maybe that is why ole Wexner gave him all those expensive homes cause the tax man was eating his lunch and dinner lol ( assuming this is one of Epstein's pads?) Oops I just jumped in I thought I didn't recognize that place LOL concept of taxes still applies in fact my hubby complains after we paid our places off we still do not own the house and never will and the tax bill keeps growing Grrr

Last edited:
One thing I just cannot grasp is JE had a huge expensive posh place in Paris and the age of consent is 14, his model scout buddy is right around the corner, or he was, so why didn't he just stay over there to conduct his industry of abuse? The French are much more forgiving in this area anyway and surely he and GM knew this well, I just do not get it for all his brilliance he was suppose to have:=/

Did I read GM's sister wrote software for the CIA or something like that? And she actually thought tin foil would deflect the feds from intercepting her calls? LOL SUrely she knew better I wonder if this is even true, my hubby cracked upo when I asked him about it. He said it is in the movie the Terminator Linda Hamilton keeps her phone in a chip bag that is lined in foil LOL Maxwell Smart she is or is not? LOL Haven't seen that show in so long I can't remember if he really was a buffoon or just acting like one?? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1