Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghislaine Maxwell is secretly married but won't reveal who to, say prosecutors.

The shocking revelation came as JE’s so-called pimp pleaded not guilty.

The marriage was disclosed by U.S. Attorney Alison Moe, one of three prosecutors on the case, at Tuesday's detention hearing.

Moe said, "In addition to failing to describe in any way the absence of proposed co-signers of a bond, the defendant also makes no mention whatsoever about the financial circumstances or assets of her spouse whose identity she declined to provide to Pretrial Services. "There's no information about who will be co-signing this bond or their assets, and no details whatsoever."

She did not say who she believed GM's spouse was or give any indication as to how long they had been married.

A source said disclosure of the marriage was a deliberate move to show the judge GM has not been that forthcoming about her circumstances and finances.

On a few occasions, GM appeared to wipe tears from her face. Yep, tears for her miserable self.

Ghislaine Maxwell is secretly MARRIED to mystery ‘spouse’, say prosecutors

Some pages back someone asked why we haven't seen mugshots.

Article updated July 14, 2016

"Public access to mugshots of people arrested on federal criminal charges will be dramatically curtailed under a ruling issued Thursday by a federal appeals court, unless the Supreme Court steps in."

Court ends routine access to federal mugshots

Elon Musk claims Ghislaine Maxwell 'photobombed' him in this snap :eek:

:D:D:D:D many will be saying the same thing.

NINTCHDBPICT000593302419-2.jpg

Ghislaine Maxwell arrest sends shockwave through Epstein’s celeb circle

Last week, DailyMailTV revealed that GM had been staying in Manchester-by-the-Sea and was in a relationship with Scott Borgerson, 43.

It seems that SB had left his wife Rebecca and two young children to be with GM, with a source saying, 'Scott left his wife for Ghislaine around five years ago. Rebecca and Scott seemed like a really nice couple. But as time went on, he was very preoccupied and would be on his cell phone a lot, presumably on business calls. He was away a lot for work.'

SB was seen in July running errands in the affluent community of Manchester-by-the-Sea, a half-hour drive from Boston. Later, he was seen walking GM's dog on Boston Common near his apartment where he lives during the week while running his company.

GM has an older sister, Christine, 68, who is believed to live with her husband in Dallas, Texas. Christine was spotted loading up bags into a car near the oceanfront hideaway that the GM had been living with her tech CEO boyfriend.

Christine packed up bags with the help of a friend outside of her hotel in Beverly, Massachusetts on Saturday. The hotel is about 15 minutes away from the $3 million home of GM's boyfriend in Manchester-by-the-Sea, which DailyMailTV revealed her to have been staying in last week.

I’ll bet the FBI have been aware of her whereabouts for quite some time and were just waiting for a time that suited them before arresting her.

Apologies for quoting my own post. I've edited out everything irrelevant.

I'll bet this is GM's husband. If not, it's a massive coincidence. My guess is GM's sister did shopping for her, at least on this occasion, gave it to SB and he delivered it to her hideaway. And he was also seen walking her dog.

I'll bet this is GM's husband. If not, it's a massive coincidence. My guess is GM's sister did shopping for her, at least on this occasion, gave it to SB and he delivered it to her hideaway. And he was also seen walking her dog.

Why on earth would he marry her, especially given all the media coverage over the years?

You have to wonder, when her legal team filled out all the bail paperwork, did they just skip large swatches of it?" Nope, not gonna fill that out. Nope, not that part, either."

Poor punkin, she mustered a few tears when bail was denied.

Also, if she is indeed married (ew), aren't marriage licenses public record? It will show up sooner rather than later, if she is married.

moo

And that's probably how the FBI found out she was married to him. They would have had her house under surveillance. Scott picked up the shopping that GM's sister had done for her and gave it to him. He drives to house, they get his licence plate number, do a check and establish his name. Run a background check, and voila, guess who he's married to! The pieces of the puzzle do fit.

As for her phone being wrapped in foil - there are two reasons:

1) It cannot receive calls. The foil, an electrical conductor, creates a barrier called a Faraday cage or bag around the phone, blocking the radio signals on which it operates. I just tried ringing the cellphone twice and it worked – it didn’t ring.

2) Smartphones now contain more evidence than ever before — and it’s become easier for suspects to wipe the phone from afar in the time it takes to get a warrant. Keeping the phone in a Faraday bag can prevent police from remotely removing any potentially incriminating evidence it may contain. The downside is, as they block signals, you won’t be able to accept messages or calls either.

GM had recently purchased another phone. Perhaps they were able to track her location from that phone.

She could have used the phone wrapped in foil (probably her main phone) when she visited Scott's apartment.

A few weeks ago I read about a crook who had to hand over his phone to LE who then took it to the police station. I don't know it's done, but he was able to remove all the data from it while it was in the police station.

1) It cannot receive calls. The foil, an electrical conductor, creates a barrier called a Faraday cage or bag around the phone, blocking the radio signals on which it operates. I just tried ringing the cellphone twice and it worked – it didn’t ring.

2) Smartphones now contain more evidence than ever before — and it’s become easier for suspects to wipe the phone from afar in the time it takes to get a warrant. Keeping the phone in a Faraday bag can prevent police from remotely removing any potentially incriminating evidence it may contain. The downside is, as they block signals, you won’t be able to accept messages or calls either.

GM had recently purchased another phone. Perhaps they were able to track her location from that phone.

She could have used the phone wrapped in foil (probably her main phone) when she visited Scott's apartment.

A few weeks ago I read about a crook who had to hand over his phone to LE who then took it to the police station. I don't know it's done, but he was able to remove all the data from it while it was in the police station.

EncroChat: What it is, who was running it, and how did criminals get their encrypted phones?

I wonder if she had just gotten something like this?

unless police put the phone in airplane mode, I think data can be removed remotely.

She could be sitting in a beautiful spot in the United Arab Emerites right now.
Morocco, Madagascar (I loved that movie!), anywhere but where she moved!

With her wealth, I cannot understand why she was living in the U.S.

Countries Without Extradition 2020

House for sale in the United Arab Emerites: (at 6 million it's half the price her defense attorneys will likely charge her). Seriously.
ddeffe9858d4974d3307642df31d8fd4.jpg
Most of the places are nightmares.

But a few sound ok. Micronesia .

But banking is an issue in many countries There are all kinds of rules and transfer problems.

countries such as UAE and Qatar or Bahrain are probably not fun for a single woman

Can they indict him for harboring a fugitive? Conspiracy?

What planet has she been on all these years that she doesn't know about burner phones? She prolly decided only criminals use burner phones; people who have something to hide. That wouldn't be her, of course ;).

Thank you for that interesting article. I'd never heard of Encrochat. Even though it was used globally, the US wasn't mentioned in even one article.

Article dated July 3, 2020:
The UK's National Crime Agency (NCA) said that since 2016, it has been working with international law enforcement agencies to target EncroChat and other encrypted communication platforms used by criminals. It said that work, two months ago, resulted in partners in France and the Netherlands infiltrating the platform.

Users of the platform thought their messages were secure, but authorities had penetrated the Encrochat network by installing a tool to read communications for months. According to the NCA, EncroChat caught onto its operation on June 13 and told users to throw away their phones.

The messages to users included "If NCA then we have a big problem" and "This year the police are winning".

Police take down encrypted criminal chat platform EncroChat | ZDNet

It seems it was mainly used by organised crime syndicates and arms dealers. That's not to say someone like MG couldn't have used it, but if she had followed the advice of EncroChat, she should have thrown the newer phone away.

In mid-June EncroChat suspected infiltration by LE and users received the following secret message:

"Today we had our domain seized illegally by government entities(s). They repurposed our domain to launch an attack to compromise the carbon units. ... we can no longer guarantee the security of your device. ... You are advises [sic] to power off and physically dispose your device immediately."

The last 2 paras are from Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member