Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Judge went over each of the Defense arguments and explained why they failed.

I was thinking of all of the victims' statements when the Judge ordered that Ghislaine Maxwell remain incarcerated .

Last edited:
The prosecutor was excellent!

Judge Nathan is extremely thorough. Her findings took a long time and she explained everything so well!

I am so glad that the survivors of Maxwell and Epstein will have their day in court.

I cannot imagine the relief they feel right now.

Excellent news for her victims.

I loathe GM, but am puzzled by her remaining in the US even after the death of JE, when she still might have fled to France/ elsewhere and lived in relative luxury and safety for the rest of her life. So why stay? Was it fear of being stopped? Reluctance to forfeit US/UK assets? Her sense that she would stay above the law?

Haven't read much speculation about possible reasons but you'd think she'd have done pretty much anything to avoid spending the rest of her days in prison -- though I'm very glad she didn't.
The French have their own investigation into Epstein and his associates, so she may not be safe there. Don't know why she didn't go somewhere else.

The French have their own investigation into Epstein and his associates, so she may not be safe there. Don't know why she didn't go somewhere else.

All she had to do was live somewhere other than the U.S. and France. It's unbelievable that she thought she could purchase a home in the U.S. (through an LLC) and not be found.

She could have flown in a private jet and moved to an island or another country where she couldn't be extradited.

She could be sitting in a beautiful spot in the United Arab Emerites right now.
Morocco, Madagascar (I loved that movie!), anywhere but where she moved!

With her wealth, I cannot understand why she was living in the U.S.

Countries Without Extradition 2020

House for sale in the United Arab Emerites: (at 6 million it's half the price her defense attorneys will likely charge her). Seriously.
ddeffe9858d4974d3307642df31d8fd4.jpg

Last edited:
Today's hearing and subsequent Judge's Order, maintains my faith in the justice system.

With her extreme wealth and the implications of powerful people accused in this case, I did start to worry a bit. However, the prosecutor's case for denial of bail was too strong for the defense arguments.

What a win for the survivors of Maxwell and Epstein!

I can't stop saying how glad I am for them. They at least deserve their day in court - which of course they didn't with Epstein.

Last edited:
Ghislaine Maxwell Denied Bail, Bursts Into Tears

Maxwell waived her right to appear in court physically for her arraignment on Tuesday... Instead, she chimed in via video chat from prison, wearing a plain brown shirt with her normally short hair tied up in a bun.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/14/ghislaine-maxwell-held-without-bail-on-sexual-abuse-charges/

The 58-year-old British socialite and pal of late convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein wiped tears from her left eye several times, using the back of her left index finger, as federal Judge Alison Nathan refused to free her from the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn until her trial next year.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm
After finding nothing in Capones vault. Did someone take a trip to the the island?
Moo

@thedailybeast
Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera vehemently disagreed with U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan for denying alleged Jeffrey Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell bail, claiming the judge caved to the “mob” and “chickened out.

Hmmmmmm
After finding nothing in Capones vault. Did someone take a trip to the the island?
Moo

@thedailybeast
Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera vehemently disagreed with U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan for denying alleged Jeffrey Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell bail, claiming the judge caved to the “mob” and “chickened out.

BBM
Then there’s the time Bette Miller alleged GR drugged & groped her.
Or how about the time GR drew a map in the sand ,live on air , compromising the location of our soldiers in Iraq.
So GR needs to zip it IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members