Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying there's nothing in this, but from memory I think the pension funds were used to try and prop up Maxwell's failing businesses.
Yes , but I dont think Maxwell had direct access to the pension funds , they are usually kept in a separate account and somewhat "in trust" for the employees.

I expect red flags would go up if accountants saw him transferring pension funds to newspaper accounts.

However if pension funds were invested (say with Epstein) nobody would notice. And theoretically Epstein could send the money back to whatever account Maxwell wants.

Its a mild form of money laundering.

Yes , but I dont think Maxwell had direct access to the pension funds , they are usually kept in a separate account and somewhat "in trust" for the employees.

I expect red flags would go up if accountants saw him transferring pension funds to newspaper accounts.

However if pension funds were invested (say with Epstein) nobody would notice. And theoretically Epstein could send the money back to whatever account Maxwell wants.

Its a mild form of money laundering.
I'll have a look later, but I think he used pension funds to buy shares directly in his company to shore up the stock price. I guess Epstein could be complicit somewhere.

This should be the most interesting topic on websleuths right now. I don't understand why it isn't. I said this before. There is an absolute treasure trove of pictures and videos that were recovered from Epstein's homes particularly his NYC town house where, reportedly, nearly every room was covered by video and audio. There was a sophisticated control room so I assume the quality of these tapes were first rate, not some cheap camera through a pin hole. On these tapes, outside of those that have already been named, Prince Andrew etc. there are strong rumors that people like Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz and above all else Donald Trump appear having sex with girls groomed by Maxwell. That is the basis of the charges leveled against her, that she "groomed" these girls for sex. The NYTimes printed that "hundreds of thousands of photographs" were confiscated from Epstein's NYC town house alone. This is to say nothing of his Palm Beach and private island homes. The main question is whether Maxwell's defense will seek to introduce any of this material as evidence, for the purpose of showing Epstein was the main perpetrator in the crimes with which Maxwell is charged, or whether the material will be admitted. I don't know whether the prosecution in this case is from the federal Southern District of New York or a local jurisdiction. But can you imagine the world changing impact of a video showing Donald Trump having sex with a minor. (that image makes my head spin). There are so many of you with world class research skills that I would drop whatever else you are working on, this is bigger than any serial killer etc., and focus your attention here. Literally, you can change the world, change history, if you can find a way for this evidence to see the light of day. Please pass this on to other threads. I am, without caveat, trying to create a movement and furor.

I'll have a look later, but I think he used pension funds to buy shares directly in his company to shore up the stock price. I guess Epstein could be complicit somewhere.
Good point , makes me reconsider my earlier comment , pension funds are always invested somewhere , often in stocks , so it would not raise flags if Maxwell stocks were bought. thanks.

I think it's an esthetician cart ... facials, chemical peels ... and massages???

That could be. I looked at some gynecologist carts/instruments online. That seems like such a weird thing to be looking at. Lol. Anyway, all of the tubes/hose things on the lower part of Epstein's contraption don't really have a use in a gyn exam, so maybe you are right about esthetician? IMO

Former “model” Nadia Marcinkova visited Epstein 67 times while he was incarcerated at the Palm Beach County Jail and was said to be one of his most devoted acolytes. She may be the next target for federal investigators probing JE’s sex-trafficking ring.

Some of his accusers have claimed that she was an active participant in threesomes and orgies with underage girls at his far-flung properties. Some of his underage victims claimed they were joined in bed by Marcinkova and said JE would pay the girls to have sex with her while he took photos and choreographed the action.

Marcinkova moved to the U.S. when she was 14 or 15 years old to work as a model for an agency that was an alleged front for JE’s sickening sexual antics and JE reportedly claimed that she was his “sex slave.”

Some of his accusers claim that she would pressure them into having threesomes with herself and JE.

Now 34 and a licensed pilot, she claims to have also been one of his victims but in 2010, she cited the Fifth Amendment to avoid incriminating herself.

Jeffrey Epstein investigation now targeting ex-model who visited him dozens of times in prison? | Toronto Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz