Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly, JE had a portrait of Bill Clinton reclining on a couch decked out in a blue satin dress. Heels. Go figure. I want to say, it was hanging in the front entrance to his home. I remember seeing the portrait. I remembered it bc I was told it looked like Bill Clinton. The dress was a heavenly blue color. Whether Clinton modeled for the portrait or it was a gag, remains disputed.
Apparently it was done by an art student. It was a different model who sat for the portrait and someone substituted Clinton's face in the painting. The blue dress represents the infamous dress Monica Lewinski saved and produced as evidence.

She painted it as part of her thesis and it was in a gallery for some time. She was reportedly surprised when she heard it ended up in Epstein's living room. At least that's the story I've heard. Imo

PA was being blackmailed. For what! What could be worse than having sex with a child? I do not believe he was being blackmailed.
I believe it. Epstein and Maxwell were said to have told several victims they planned to blackmail people in high positions. One victim said he bragged about it.

Epstein or Maxwell apparently gave someone close to PA a large sum of money when she was in debt. All this can be found in articles online.

They took pictures and had hidden cameras while many of the men were having sex with minors so yes, what could be worse than that? They could potentially use the pictures as blackmail.

Imo

Last edited:
What is going to happen to his art collection? Does anyone have any idea of what kind of pieces he had?

I'm sure some other perv will gladly take it over.

Jeffrey (and Ghislaine) were known to be frequent visitors of the New York Academy of Art. And per Maria Farmer (victim), Eileen Guggenheim (the dean) is the person that set her up with Jeffrey and Ghislaine, and forced her to sell her art to them after she had already sold to another buyer. Naturally, Eileen denies this. You can listen to Maria's accusations on Youtube. Imo, the Academy needs investigating, bc you can bet this happened more than once. It's stunning what money can do to an institution's morals.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/01/jeff...se-new-york-academy-of-art-of-victim-blaming/

NY Academy of Art Victim-Blames Sisters Abused By Epstein

And here is a small taste of Jeffrey's art collection.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Taste in Art, Music, and Books Seems Pretty Twisted in Hindsight

Jeffrey Epstein's eccentric, explicit taste in art seen in Palm Beach mansion raid video

Interesting fact about the artist who painted the Bill Clinton blue dress painting: guess where she went to school ? New York Academy of Art. The tentacles continue to stretch. This same artist also painted a painting of George Bush (W.), sitting on the floor playing with a paper airplane at 2 Jenga towers. ( I think? I cannot find that one now! It seems to have been scrubbed from Google.)

The artist behind Jeffrey Epstein’s portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress speaks out

Last edited:
As one might expect he apparently had many paintings of naked women. According to police he had a bust of a women's bottom attached to his wall when they raided his Palm Beach mansion. He also had a life sized doll hanging from a chandelier in one of his homes.

One of his 14 year old victims described a nude portrait hanging in his bathroom. She remembered it because he told her it looked like her.

Gross on what he said to that poor victim. That just makes me sick. MOO.

That's so pathetic. All that money, and all he got was nude themed art? Whatever.

YEP, it sure is. AND all that money, I don't remember reading about any donations. Nothings for the homeless, no children's charities, nothing for Veterans. What a freak, I hope everyone involved with him/her, including the "help" rot in hell.

YEP, it sure is. AND all that money, I don't remember reading about any donations. Nothings for the homeless, no children's charities, nothing for Veterans. What a freak, I hope everyone involved with him/her, including the "help" rot in hell.

JE donated a fair bit via his JE VI Foundation, but he definitely gave to get (not so unusual for those with big money, but he led the field in that regard). He spent on naming rights and prestige-boosting affiliations. Here’s some interesting reading on the subject:

Jeffrey Epstein’s Charity: An Image Boost Built on Deception

I believe it. Epstein and Maxwell were said to have told several victims they planned to blackmail people in high positions. One victim said he bragged about it.

Epstein or Maxwell apparently gave someone close to PA a large sum of money when she was in debt. All this can be found in articles online.

They took pictures and had hidden cameras while many of the men were having sex with minors so yes, what could be worse than that? They could potentially use the pictures as blackmail.

Imo

I now believe he was. I misunderstood the original post.

JE donated a fair bit via his JE VI Foundation, but he definitely gave to get (not so unusual for those with big money, but he led the field in that regard). He spent on naming rights and prestige-boosting affiliations. Here’s some interesting reading on the subject:

Jeffrey Epstein’s Charity: An Image Boost Built on Deception

"His C.O.U.Q. foundation received about $21 million in stock and cash from charities of Leslie H. Wexner, the billionaire retail magnate whose company owns Victoria’s Secret."

Geez Louise, what did JE have on LW? Better add that $21 mil to, according to the NYT, "...a New York mansion, a private plane and a luxury estate in Ohio — today valued at roughly $100 million all together — previously owned by Mr. Wexner or his companies."

Here I thought it was strange that LW gave him the NYC mansion! Be interesting to see how many of JE's other 'friends' were just as generous with him.

so have they sealed the records today?! this article was updated today, but not sure if it means this is an additional filing, or if it's the same article from last week when she was attempting to get them sealed. Maxwell wins legal fight to keep secret 'highly intrusive' documents about her sex life sealed | Daily Mail Online

*my eyes start crossing with legal speak. ;)

Apparently, the release of the docs is delayed until Sept 22, when the court will hear her appeal to have them sealed. I'm with you on the Daily Mail's publishing confusion.

wait. wouldn't that logic apply to every criminal on the planet then, and not ONLY ms. maxwell?!

I've bumped this several times but people still ask why there's no mugshot.

Article updated July 14, 2016

"Public access to mugshots of people arrested on federal criminal charges will be dramatically curtailed under a ruling issued Thursday by a federal appeals court, unless the Supreme Court steps in."

Court ends routine access to federal mugshots

The above article explains how the court arrived at its decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EveryWednesday