Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. Could also be tools. Or toys.
It looks like several similar sized packets, no tools. Blurry photo, but what is it?
Freezer bags rolled up with victim identities and his phones?

I'm guessing he kept his phones at his storage locker? Looks like he has a cellar and privacy.

map

Attachments

• 1689574094341.png
    1689574094341.png
    232.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 1689574342470.png
    1689574342470.png
    681 KB · Views: 19
I’m not a very visual person but I had to track this down.

NYPICHPDPICT000014115996.jpg

This looks creepy to me, but I don’t collect dolls or know anyone who collects dolls. It’s obviously supposed to stand upright, not lie flat like a coffin, but still creepy.

(Edit: also, I had never heard of time out dolls, and I just looked that up. What. The. Heck. That is some creepy Blair Witch Project stuff right there.)

I can't make out what people are seeing in the case. I see the colours beige and red and that's about it.

I can't make out what people are seeing in the case. I see the colours beige and red and that's about it.
Is there more than one doll in the case?

Attachments

• 1689574853878.png
    1689574853878.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 1689574906357.png
    1689574906357.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 36
Don’t be surprised about people having no clue about the technical side of military history. Interests differ. 92 guns are a collection either way. On the other hand, people who have raised several kids, especially boys, and live in safer neighborhoods, usually weigh in the probability of someone else breaking in vs their own teenager getting hold of a gun. Mentality changes when kids leave the house or the neighborhoods become less safe. But you are right, much depends on the part of the country, and the prevailing attitude, too.

and also much depends on the country
WS has members from all over the world and many other countries don't have the same gun-culture IMO

The toolbox is evidence, so the marker is the toolbox.
Doesn't look like tools in the toolbox
Maybe. Could also be tools. Or toys.
It looks like several similar sized packets, no tools. Blurry photo, but what is it?
Freezer bags rolled up with victim identities and his phones?

I'm guessing he kept his phones at his storage locker? Looks like he has a cellar and privacy.

map
Whatever it is, I instinctively sense something pretty upsetting. Be it tools used as murder weapons, murderabilia from his own crimes, or innocuous objects now forever ruined by association.

Doesn't look like tools in the toolbox.
What's the other marker near? Something blue or perhaps it was just set down not marking anything?

1689575702303.png
1689575913902.png

It looks like several similar sized packets, no tools. Blurry photo, but what is it?...
map
To me they look like folded up papers or like everyone is saying small packets. How long before we find out what evidence was collected? You know I'm a curious one.

What's the other marker near? Something blue or perhaps it was just set down not marking anything?

View attachment 435269
View attachment 435270

To me they look like folded up papers or like everyone is saying small packets. How long before we find out what evidence was collected? You know I'm a curious one.
I'm not gonna make assumptions but if you ask me, it looks like crumpled up dollar bills.

My stepsister let a neighbor borrow her car on Christmas Day to run to the gas station. He never came back that night with the car. Several days later the police found him dead in the vehicle, it is a homicide, possibly by a hotshot. He may have been a police informant.

She has no idea when she will get her vehicle back. She is a single mom with two boys. Thank God my father is wealthy and bought her a second car so that she is not left with no vehicle.

[bbm]

what is a 'hotshot'?

[bbm]

what is a 'hotshot'?
You didn't ask me, but nevertheless I googled it:
A “hot shot” is a recreational drug intentionally laced with a lethal substance, often fentanyl, to cause overdose or death.

Certainly the pretty designer is his type, he prefers in woman? His voice sounds unsuitable for the bulky man, a bit youthful and definitively turned on by the prospect of communicating with her soon. Ugh. MOO

that was my first thought ... she's lucky to have escaped a different fate IMO
and listening to the sound of his voice creeps me out

Doesn't look like tools in the toolbox.
I was thinking the same, it doesn't look like tools in the toolbox. MOO Even tools that begin as a set at a uniform color don't stay that way for too long, even with meticulous cleaning and proper storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove