Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is from the link.

After a brief marriage in the early 1990s, Heuermann has been married since 1996 to wife Asa, with whom he has a daughter — a graphic artist — and a stepson, according to his 2018 testimony. His wife, he testified, dropped him off at a nearby train station in the mornings.

Once more the link: A new look at an old clue helps investigators arrest the man accused of Gilgo Beach murders

Ahh, thanks. So the "testified" was referring to the 2018 civil case. I thought I missed something!

If RH is involved with all of these, he has been operating for a long time. I wonder if he ceased after the discovery of all the victims in 2010, or found a new dumping area? IMO, he may be responsible for many more victims that have yet to be discovered. Very disturbing.
The police are going to search the reserve in Massapequa.

Last edited:
did they tell you it was a filthy dump inside?
The commissioner in this interview describes the inside of the house as cluttered, like the home of a pack rat. I know people are resisting any negative comments about the house, but the house is speaking for itself, imo.

(This is not a put-down to anyone who lives in an older home. I live in a building that is almost 100 years old. And it's not a put-down to anyone who doesn't enjoy home maintenance or isn't interested in housekeeping. You're fine! This commentary is about a serial killer.)

jmo

A 2011 image showing the first-generation Chevrolet Avalanche outside suspect's Long Island home.'s Long Island home.
Suffolk County cops did not immediately return messages early Monday seeking clarification on exactly when info on the Avalanche was first given.

But Commissioner Harrison reportedly suggested that it only came when the unidentified pimp spoke to a task force last year, telling them they “might want to look” at the Avalanche-driving “ogre.”
What are the chances that he'd remember the make and model of a vehicle for over a decade, given his line of work and all?

What are the chances that he'd remember the make and model of a vehicle for over a decade, given his line of work and all?
I think he gave the description of the car years ago, but it recently came up again during investigation. Sorta like the Delphi case - the info to find the suspect was there from the start. Took a new team years later to take action on it.

jmo

The police stated him paying cash for the cell phone basically triggered them going ahead on the arrest.

Here’s my additional concern. He also owns a home in New Bedford which also has had a string of serial murders of sex workers. With that said I’m not sure how long he has owned the property in New Bedford.

This guy looks and sounds almost normal compared to other recent serial killers. Would never have guessed it.

Was that RH's wife standing by the court appointed defending attorney?
The conversation is moving so fast but I'm trying to keep up -- I am so thrilled they have him in custody! Regarding his appearance: just saw the video of his arrest on the news this morning and I was absolutely stunned by his size. Extremely imposing (tall). I got sick thinking about his victims. At least the GB 4, which were, AFAIK, very petite and short women.

The alleged murderer, 59, is accused of slaughtering four sex workers in 2009 and 2010 before taunting one of their families using a burner phone

We called him Peter, the family guy, mostly because of the way he looked. He was goofy.

“Mayor Rudy Giuliani – one of the most effective federal prosecutors in American history – was on scene to cover this heinous crime as part of his hit new livestream show, ‘America’s Mayor Live’,” said Ted Goodman, Mr Giuliani’s political adviser.

“The mayor commends all involved in the case, but knows there is still work to be done in order to deliver justice.”

The drop-by visit drew confused reactions on social media, with users calling it “creepy” and “weird” that Mr Giuliani was inserting himself in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8