Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems back and fourth between a drunk calm mood to hysterical and back. If she was in real danger inside she would have ran out to her driver. A driver whom she worked with before and had a gun, by his own admission. If brewer was trying to kill her he wouldn't have let her stay on the mind with 911 that long. Nor would he have called pak inside to get her.

Brewer wanted her our she didn't want to leave choas ensued and tragically ended with her accident death. An accident that lead to the discovery of RH'S disgusting crimes.

I doubt RH has anything to do with it. To me it's absurd to think a 6'5 ogre was roaming around oak Beach in the wee hours and happened to run into Shannon. Not his style.

That leaves the Peter Hackett angle. But his wife and kids were home. And he was disabled. Plus why dump her so close to his house.

In the house she was somewhat calm with Pak. Outside she freaked. At Collettis when she saw pak she freaked again. If pak took her there to be murdered why would he stick around and risk be seen by witnesses? If he was part of some murder ring and shannon "got away" why would he go back looking for someone who's now a potential witness. He was deposed and answered a lot of questions. He could have plead the 5th all the way through.

This is all my opinion. I think she was having a drug feuled physcosis that lead to her tragic death. The cops are clearly in these cases to solve them. If they don't see any there there maybe they are right.
I think you're exactly right about SG's death. It's very possible it was brought on by drug induced mania, taken by choice or by mickey. Why all of a sudden, after working with him and trusting him, did she all of a sudden think her driver was part of "them"? I do though wonder though if JB had other guests that night.

RH's MO seems to be more calling his victims and meeting up rather than trolling for someone on the street or in a bar. Too many witnesses. That the police, early on it seems, didn't give any credence to Amber Costello's boyfriend about the guy they'd rolled a few days before her disappearance and the description of his vehicle...that's a BIG bungle. IMO

I do think his family served as cover. And, to be frank, he probably wanted someone to keep house, cook, shop, etc. I think his wife served a purpose. With her son, I think she made the perfect candidate for someone who would remain and put up with him, for the sake of having the son provided for. It's an arrangement that could work and be pleasant for everyone, but I don't think a pleasant relationship was his objective.

jmo

Maybe she was unhappy and wanted to leave but he threatened her with deportation since she was from Iceland.
I know some abusive controlling types marry foreign women to scare them into staying even though the law would protect them. Especially if he was connected. She'd stay and live in fear.

You may be interested?

As for Rex popping out of the trees at the park in dirty clothing and harassing a young woman...I want to know where he came from and why he was filthy..what was he doing back there? is it a large area? If I am the detectives on this case I really want to know all his movements that day. Just saying..I find it very sus. mOO
Also I been thinking a lot of what happened that day in the park. Were the cops watching him that day and see this all take place? Did Rex decide that he no longer could go after sex workers bc he knew there was a chance he could be set up and arrested and so he was getting the itch to kill and the girl in the park could of been his new victim? was he changing tactics in the victims he was hunting?

They do actually change the modus operandi

My theory is they get bored. Their fantasy has been played out and they ramp it up a notch or too. Or get lazy and take bigger risks due to older age.

What blood??

“That’s why we are doing the searches that we’re doing,” the source said. “It’s going to take months of testing before we even know if we found anything because, you know, it could be Rex’s blood, it could be a victim’s blood, it could be ketchup.”

I was watching the killing season and in the very beginning of the show they are reading comments off the internet and it says something like my husband could or might be the Long Island serial killer. Another one they read it said narrowed down to the duck hunting club. Did anyone ever check those out?

Last edited:
Also I been thinking a lot of what happened that day in the park. We’re the cops watching him that day and see this all take play? Did Rex decide that he no longer could go after sex workers bc he knew there was a chance he could be set up and arrested and so he was getting the itch to kill and the girl in the park could of been his new victim? was he changing tactics in the victims he was hunting?

Maybe wanted to kidnap someone, a new fantasy he wanted to act out?

What blood??

“That’s why we are doing the searches that we’re doing,” the source said. “It’s going to take months of testing before we even know if we found anything because, you know, it could be Rex’s blood, it could be a victim’s blood, it could be ketchup.”

I wonder if this is perhaps in reference to the "floor tile w/ QS" (possibly 'questionable stain') seen on a detective's notepad?
Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 2.22.49 PM.png

What blood??

Sounds like they found blood spatter or spots.

Also I been thinking a lot of what happened that day in the park. Were the cops watching him that day and see this all take place? Did Rex decide that he no longer could go after sex workers bc he knew there was a chance he could be set up and arrested and so he was getting the itch to kill and the girl in the park could of been his new victim? was he changing tactics in the victims he was hunting?
I have a lot of questions about that incident as well. The girl claims she filed a police report but I have not seen this either confirmed or denied by LE.

My hunch is he gets off on making women uncomfortable. I don't think he would kidnap a "nice" woman from a public park, but he might have a chance of engaging her in a conversation that makes her feel "less than" and out of place, vulnerable.

I'm sure many/most of us have encountered guys who made us feel like that. I used to wonder if the men thought they had a chance of success, but now I realize that making a woman uncomfortable and scared IS the success. And if you rebuff them too much, they call you a name as you walk way, preferably loud so you're now publicly shaken and put down.

Just a hunch.

jmo

Yes I feel this might have been the direction he would have went if they didn’t arrest him. Maybe this is the reason they decided to arrest him. I am also wondering did he stop killing sex workers bc it was too risky and starting killing anyone that fit the description of his type.I am hoping LE are investigating this route also.

Maybe she was unhappy and wanted to leave but he threatened her with deportation since she was from Iceland.
I know some abusive controlling types marry foreign women to scare them into staying even though the law would protect them. Especially if he was connected. She'd stay and live in fear.
Her parents emigrated to the U.S. when she was a child, according to MSM reports. I suspect she became a U.S. citizen decades ago.

My hunch is he gets off on making women uncomfortable. I don't think he would kidnap a "nice" woman from a public park, but he might have a chance of engaging her in a conversation that makes her feel "less than" and out of place, vulnerable.

I'm sure many/most of us have encountered guys who made us feel like that. I used to wonder if the men thought they had a chance of success, but now I realize that making a woman uncomfortable and scared IS the success. And if you rebuff them too much, they call you a name as you walk way, preferably loud so you're now publicly shaken and put down.

Just a hunch.

jmo
Yes you or I wouldn’t kidnap a nice girl or anyone for that matter but we have to remember we are dealing with a serial killer and he is very sick person.

Yes you or I wouldn’t kidnap a nice girl or anyone for that matter but we have to remember we are dealing with a serial killer and he is very sick person.
True, but kidnapping a "nice" woman from a public park would likely lead to her family noticing and LE involvement, strong and fast. Much different than a SW who disappeared in the night.

jmo

What blood??

That's BS. A presumptive test for blood is simple, quick, and able to immediately differentiate ketchup.

That's BS. A presumptive test for blood is simple, quick, and able to immediately differentiate ketchup.
I should've been more explicit in my question about the blood. The article is about LE looking to tie him to other murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams