Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drama about nothing at all.
there was I expecting a big reveal.
all I got was a parking thingy ..

There's something I don't understand about this. Is the guy saying that he's seen interviews with neighbors who said RH was a good family man? Cuomo seems to pose the question hypothetically, but the guy's answer seems specific to RH.

What I don't understand is where he's seen these interviews? Because I haven't seen a single one, and I'm sure if there were any, they would have been posted here at WS.

Even that bizarre interview he gave last year, he really tried to control it and make himself come across as dominant.

I just listened to that entire thing today and again, I completely agree with you.

Although it turns out the creepiest thing to me about that interview is how the interviewer kept laughing uproariously at everything RH said, even when it could not be remotely considered humorous.

That hammer remark in its entire context is even more disturbing than it appeared in the snippets.

Does anyone else think he is not connected to the one victim who was calling 911 while being chased? Doesn’t seem to be his MO to be out there chasing woman

I just listened to that entire thing today and again, I completely agree with you.

Although it turns out the creepiest thing to me about that interview is how the interviewer kept laughing uproariously at everything RH said, even when it could not be remotely considered humorous.

That hammer remark in its entire context is even more disturbing than it appeared in the snippets.
Right? The laughing was so uncomfortable but then I’m looking back and wondering if the interviewer was just nervously uncomfortable?

“For Melissa's family, the arrest of a suspect almost 13 years after her body was discovered was particularly unnerving. This was because the suspect had taunted Melissa's family, using her own mobile phone to make calls to them in 2009.

Multiple calls were made soon after her disappearance, including one in which he admitted to killing her. The first calls were made July 16, July 19, and July 23 - just days after her disappearance.”

RH had his largest window when his wife went to Iceland from July 8, 2009 until August 18, 2009. Could he have kept MB alive in that house for a few days while taunting her family with these phone calls? I’m thinking this recent news that evidence of a victim possibly being killed in that home is actually a reality. LE is emptying that house!

BBM. I've wondered the same thing. RH liked to play sick games and so did BTK.

I watched an interview with BTK's daughter Kerri about RH's arrest. She talked about how incredibly traumatizing his arrest was for her family and is glad RH's wife filed for divorce.

Shame the victims in which way? I thought they were deceased when he was calling their friends and family?
“Is this Melissa’s little sister?” an anonymous male voice asked the victim’s then-16-year-old sister, Amanda, during one phone call.

“Do you know what your sister is doing? She’s a wh***.”

He made calls using derogatory words, degrading them and attempting to shame them to their families and friends. He got a thrill from this.

Why Gilgo Beach suspect Rex Heuermann may have called victims’ families: forensic psychiatrist

Right? The laughing was so uncomfortable but then I’m looking back and wondering if the interviewer was just nervously uncomfortable?

I guess someone would have to watch his other interviews to get a sense of whether that's typical behavior, but life's too short for me to volunteer for that research.

I guess someone would have to watch his other interviews to get a sense of whether that's typical behavior, but life's too short for me to volunteer for that research.
So... a few days ago I had the same thought as you. The interview with RH took place inside, usually the interviews for that channel take place outside while walking around through parks and crossing the street. I think he kept his style which seemed a little off while sitting inside, in the quiet, at a desk. At first I wondered if it was maybe a little bit of nervous laughter, possibly RH making him nervous laugh. Eh. I think thats just how he is.

TL;DR: Seems the same in other interviews.

Last edited:

“Is this Melissa’s little sister?” an anonymous male voice asked the victim’s then-16-year-old sister, Amanda, during one phone call.

“Do you know what your sister is doing? She’s a wh***.”

He made calls using derogatory words, degrading them and attempting to shame them to their families and friends. He got a thrill from this.

Why Gilgo Beach suspect Rex Heuermann may have called victims’ families: forensic psychiatrist
I assume he made the calls during the work day, which means he was always “on” always the sadistic, angry, self entitled, moralizing, grandiose, misogynist bully. So he wasn’t two different people, he was just latent in work situations. Having a beer with coworkers he just acted human.

Does anyone else think he is not connected to the one victim who was calling 911 while being chased? Doesn’t seem to be his MO to be out there chasing woman
I don't know.
i don't know whether any records exist suggesting they had prior contact or whether he had been a client at any point.
if he had it's not outside of the bounds of reason that she might have reached out to him in her distress..
But, awaiting facts.

So... a few days ago I had the same thought as you. The interview with RH took place inside, usually the interviews for that channel take place outside while walking around through parks and crossing the street. I think he kept his style which seemed a little off while sitting inside in the quiet at a desk. I at first wondered if it was maybe a little bit of nervous laughter, possibly RH making him nervous laugh. Eh. I think thats just how he is.

TL;DR: Seems the same in other interviews.
Thank you for your service lol

Not necessarily.
It only takes a few seconds to kill a person.
It might however make his torture window very small had he only used his home place for victims.
I do wonder whether he had access to another location as well, a place he could leave them tied up and alive that did not require his constant presence.
I'm thinking this way because I believe, without evidence he was involved in other murders. JMO
My exact thoughts. He Had access to multiple locations in several States.
IMO (and sadly) multiple bodies will be found and linked to RH

This is a really informative! Makes me really curious to how they'll justify taking things like the mirror or fire extinguishers. Also makes me realize that we the public really don't know anything.

Something silly: Prof. Jules Epstein kept referring to LE being able to collect items in "plain view". My insomniac brain was like "What's in Plainview?!" (It's a town on LI just north of RH/Massapequa).

This is a really informative! Makes me really curious to how they'll justify taking things like the mirror or fire extinguishers. Also makes me realize that we the public really don't know anything.

Something silly: Prof. Jules Epstein kept referring to LE being able to collect items in "plain view". My insomniac brain was like "What's in Plainview?!" (It's a town on LI just north of RH/Massapequa).
I was listening to something else and it played automatically and didn't catch my attention until half way through . i brought it here immediately.
yeah indeed.
If they have to go through this entire procedure on all of his other properties or places which he had access they're gonna need a helluva massive evidence room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024