Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Shannan was possibly one of RH’s victims. He spent time late at night in the area. Did she run to him in his truck for help while trying to escape? Was he possibly at the house she ran from - she expected one client - arrived - and there was another person there also? I listened to the released 911 tapes and they have haunted me since! Something was horrifically wrong! Some have asked why she didn’t run to Pak’s truck for help but is anyone sure it was in fact Pak’s truck? I keep thinking she ran and was picked up by RH due to Baden’s autopsy results.
RH's dumping ground not his hunting ground. I'd like think he did his dumping and left as soon as he could. I also say this by taking into account that SG ran very early in the morning not late at night. Gus Coletti was up for the day and shaving his face when SG knocked on his door. The only vehicle/person that Gus saw was Michael Pak driving slowly and asking if he saw SG. No other vehicles were seen by GC. I imagine that community soon started putting security camera's up.

He recalled a relatively simple bathroom renovation, in an exclusive building, for which Heuermann insisted on multiple unnecessary meetings on site. The plans were expertly laid out; everything was in line to proceed without incident. “The architect was great,” Taffera said. “The super was great.” But Heuermann blustered and nitpicked in a way that went “far above and beyond” the goal of maintaining a structurally sound building.

“It was a control issue,” he said. “It was ridiculous. If ‘sadistic’ is watching people go through hoops over and over without much reason, then it was sadistic.”
Like BTK With his jobs in code ordinance,and dog catcher.

There are a few things about the Theresa Fusco case that keep nagging me now that we know more about RH. TF went missing in 1984, this case is related to 1 other murder and 1 disappearance in the Lynbrook area but never formally connected to LISK. She was found dead naked, raped, and near LIRR train tracks off an access road not far from where she was last seen. Three men were later convicted but then exonerated in 2003 after semen DNA proved they were not responsible.

Theresas mother received “prank phone calls'' after her disappearance. I could only find one article and it referenced her testimony when the 3 original suspects sued NY for wrongful conviction. Keep in mind this was 30+ years after TF was killed but here is what she said:

“The callers sounded like young people and gave useless tips about clothing that was found, or someone seeing something being thrown into Hempstead Lake”

“I got one sick call: ‘Help me mommy, I’m suffocating’”

Two things strike me. 1) Peaches torso was found only a few miles away from where TF was dumped at Hempstead State Park and 2) the disturbing prank call describing how she was killed. The article is unclear on when the calls were made, but it appears it was before the body was discovered a month later.

I know theres prob a lot of confirmation bias in this one but based on a strong DNA sample and RH’s propensity to call and antagonize his victims families I hope they will at least test his DNA for any connection to this case… if so that may open up a string of other Lynbrook based murders/disappearances from the 80s only 10-15 miles from RH’s home.
RH's dumping ground not his hunting ground. I'd like think he did his dumping and left as soon as he could. I also say this by taking into account that SG ran very early in the morning not late at night. Gus Coletti was up for the day and shaving his face when SG knocked on his door. The only vehicle/person that Gus saw was Michael Pak driving slowly and asking if he saw SG. No other vehicles were seen by GC. I imagine that community soon started putting security camera's up.
Agreeing here. Also, from what we know about RH he is an organized killer. This is not how he “hunts”. Also, there were cameras there. That’s a whole nother can of worms that I don’t think is relevant here but in short they were erased early on

Police say Rex Heuermann was an avid duck hunter who knew these waters well, and a duck hunter out in a boat here would attract little attention, even late at night.

me: did LE say he was an avid hunter?
No, I believe it was Robert Macedonio, the attorney for RH's wife, who stated that he was an avid duck hunter and shared a duck boat with a friend.

I will, as well.
I am sure it will be a madhouse.
worth a try
I would love to be there too to support all the victims and the families. I have to admit one week ago today I woke and had to do a double take that it was the Gilgo4 arrest. I was shocked and so happy he was off the streets finally. I don't know if I'll be going to his trial, I'm just glad I lived to see the day of an arrest. I never thought it would be solved after such a long time.

My ex-husband was an instructor at the police academy during this time. He literally just said this to me the other day. To think of all the times I’d meet him there for lunch or bring the kids up to see him, now knowing that monster was right there. Makes me feel sick.

Massapequa in general is known to be the police and firefighter Mecca. Brazen!
I'm a bit confused, did you say your ex-husband knew RH?

No, I believe it was Robert Macedonio, the attorney for RH's wife, who stated that he was an avid duck hunter and shared a duck boat with a friend.

That seems like a solid source. imo

ETA: And, we can couple this with the statements made by morf's friend, too.

I think a lot about what that house dynamic must have been like during RH and CH childhood. It’s curious to me that no one who knew him as a child has come forward. His father died at a pivotal age (RH was 11). It seems that RH idolized his father, took after his wood working hobbies etc. His hatred for women could have simply arose after his fathers death, having to take orders from his mother. Curious if any animal torture/bed wetting/arson came into play in his youth which are tremendous red flags
I tend to lean this way as well. Mom raising 2 boys and ruling the roost after dad died. Would be curious as to her personality. I read the article where a classmate had received a note from Rex that he liked her and she never answered him. She said he was bullied quite a bit. I'd love to know the personality of his first wife and his soon to be ex second wife. Were they strong women who were perhaps a bit bossy and condescending?

My ex-husband was an instructor at the police academy during this time. He literally just said this to me the other day. To think of all the times I’d meet him there for lunch or bring the kids up to see him, now knowing that monster was right there. Makes me feel sick.

Massapequa in general is known to be the police and firefighter Mecca. Brazen!
Can I assume that the region lost a lot of people on 9/11? Anyway, a lot can happen in a neighborhood in the space of two blocks, especially in a big city.

Police say Rex Heuermann was an avid duck hunter who knew these waters well, and a duck hunter out in a boat here would attract little attention, even late at night.

me: did LE say he was an avid hunter?
Something just seems off about the entire duck hunter thing. The most obvious being you can't duck hunt year round. At the right time of year, it might be the case that a duck hunter would attract little attention. It would also depend on if a certain area was permitted for hunting. I just feel like this is being pushed too hard by the media.

Agree with "did LE say he was an avid hunter?" I'm not sure they did.

a few weeks after his “accident”

That on February 23, 2022, plaintiff, REX HEUERMANN, was the operator of a 2012
Chevrolet…

The 2018 pre-trial deposition from the 2017 accident has telling information regarding his whereabouts in more recent years, 2017-2018 time frame, also notes surgeries he's had (hernia, hip). He traveled to Vegas a few times, including once, "solo, for pleasure"; to Virginia multiple times, Florida with the family, New Jersey, Maryland and other parts of New York. He certainly got around.... He seems very litigious, IMO. The accident from 2017 that he was suing for, he was heading home at 10:15pm from work. Is that "normal" for an Architect to keep such hours? I can't imagine for the scope of things he claimed to do for work that anything with the city code dept, etc would be operating at that time. The file found online is long, but a pretty good read.

ETA, he also discusses not being able to "shoot his guns" because of hurting his shoulder in this accident, and references also driving the Jeep that was covered in his driveway.

Something just seems off about the entire duck hunter thing. The most obvious being you can't duck hunt year round. At the right time of year, it might be the case that a duck hunter would attract little attention. It would also depend on if a certain area was permitted for hunting. I just feel like this is being pushed too hard by the media.

Agree with "did LE say he was an avid hunter?" I'm not sure they did.
when Valerie Mack remains were found in November 2000, the initial reports said that she was found by “pheasant hunters”, after that I read it reported as just “hunters”

Wow….lots of little nuggets of information in this article that confirm what I’ve thought. The wife never worked, had a run down car, “looked like she needed money”, didn’t have a lot of freedoms…..he was probably 100% in control of the finances, he had her under his thumb. This woman is probably a shell of the person she was before marrying him. I pray for her and the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove