Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it Schaller who's claiming that the Frankenstein-looking guy was driving a Chevrolet Avalanche and was scammed by Amber Costello the very night before she disappeared? And that "Frankenstein" was the same guy who called and offered her $1500 and wanted to leave her phone behind? Or is it just the same burner phone involved in the calls and the messages? And why would anyone let her go with the same guy she scammed, especially if he was an ogre-looking guy who seemed VERY anxious to see her again, at another place and without her phone?
1. Money
2. Naturally having a personality that is trusting naive….no one expects to meet a serial killer snd be tortured and murdered.in fact, most people can’t believe they are around. (We follow these crimes. We know. Have you ever tried to convince a young girl, daughter, etc, to be more careful? Close the shades? Don’t go out late at night alone drinking? Jog in well populated areas not forlorn hiking trails? Etc etc and they get frustrated with you? They think it is impossible. humans weirdly can’t conceive what they haven’t experienced …the more gruesome the less likely people are to believ it is possible. I survived a lot of violence and was blamed for mentioning it despite police and medical records etc. people just don’t think it’s possible. Particularly with a man they met.) So amber and her boyfriend Pooh-poohed their fears and she got in the car.
3. Why did she agree no cellphone? Maybe she felt guilty about ruse … wanted or desperately needed $1500.00, and thought what he said made sense. (Maybe he said something like so you don’t call your boyfriend to scam me again,) he is very intelligent. That’s a problem.

all they had to do was go to the garden center or the sports store together and shed hair on the burlap...or maybe just one of them could have shed hair off their clothing. As far as the DNA, RH would have a better defense if he had a lot of cocktail parties and there was more cross contamination, IMO. But the whole burner phone thing - how to explain that away?
And that burlap just happened to show up with two different vicims deposited at two different times; I don't find that scenario "reasonable". Not given that no else's DNA was also found with/on it ... ie: the individual who just happened to buy it and use it from the garden store.

rbbm
''Officials said they connected Heuermann to the tragedy through various methods, including DNA testing that matched a hair found on Waterman’s body. Police also say that the victims all received phone calls from locations that were near Heuermann’s homes in Massapequa Park and Manhattan. His Chevrolet Avalanche truck also matched the description of a car seen by a witness before one of the victims disappeared.

During the 12-day search of Heuermann’s Long Island home, which wrapped on July 25, police found about 279 weapons, including “quite a few long guns” in a basement vault and more than 90 handgun permits. Police said there was no particular “piece of evidence” that stood out, but are still sorting through the evidence. “We won’t know exactly what we have for quite some time, just given the sheer volume of evidence that was taken,” said Suffolk County district attorney Ray Tierney''

''Heuermann has pleaded not guilty and will appear in court again on Sept. 27 for another pre-trial conference.''

1. Money
2. Naturally having a personality that is trusting naive….no one expects to meet a serial killer snd be tortured and murdered.in fact, most people can’t believe they are around. (We follow these crimes. We know. Have you ever tried to convince a young girl, daughter, etc, to be more careful? Close the shades? Don’t go out late at night alone drinking? Jog in well populated areas not forlorn hiking trails? Etc etc and they get frustrated with you? They think it is impossible. humans weirdly can’t conceive what they haven’t experienced …the more gruesome the less likely people are to believ it is possible. I survived a lot of violence and was blamed for mentioning it despite police and medical records etc. people just don’t think it’s possible. Particularly with a man they met.) So amber and her boyfriend Pooh-poohed their fears and she got in the car.
3. Why did she agree no cellphone? Maybe she felt guilty about ruse … wanted or desperately needed $1500.00, and thought what he said made sense. (Maybe he said something like so you don’t call your boyfriend to scam me again,) he is very intelligent. That’s a problem.
Maybe he didn't ask her to leave the phone; she may have decided she didn't need it.

The unit is comprised of all women: three female correctional officers in constant search of the signs.

"While they're here, our investigators walk through daily, checking in on them, seeing whatever custody support we can give and then by the end of the week, we take them out and do a one-on-one interview with everyone," Meunkle said.

Slowly, the officers gain their trust, even identifying several sex workers who encountered accused Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann.

Their interviews assisted the Suffolk County Sheriff's Office in their role in the Gilgo Beach homicide investigation to build a case against Heuermann.
Erin :) She is wonderful

Why where the victims placed on the north side of Ocean Parkway if Heuermann is the killer and lives at 105 1st Avenue in Massapequa Park? Wouldn't he have taken Wantagh State Parkway to get to Gilgo Beach? Why drive past Lindenhurst and Babylon?

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
''Premiered 12 hours ago #RexHeuerman #GilgoFour #CourtTV
"It's horrifying." Taking a live look at the area where #RexHeuerman allegedly murder three of the #GilgoFour in Long Island, New York. Court TV's Matt Johnson is live at the crime scene, taking a deeper look into where Suffolk County Police began to look for the bodies.''
BBM

A little misleading, but most likely an oversight. There is no indication that they were murdered there. LE has stated, and I think it is obvious, that they were "dumped" there. The murders took place elsewhere.

BBM

A little misleading, but most likely an oversight. There is no indication that they were murdered there. LE has stated, and I think it is obvious, that they were "dumped" there. The murders took place elsewhere.
Quite right to note that the victims were not murdered at the ''dumping'' spot, very curious as to where they were taken and killed.

Last edited:
About those burner phones... imagine a guy setting up a burner phone with a bogus email address and then creating accounts online with that email. Then, accessing those accounts with the bogus email address from his own personal cell phone. Because that's what he did. That's how they linked him to the burner phones.

Edited to add: I would be interested to see how you would explain that link away.
Wow, he really wasn't that smart was he. That's crazy to me.

Why where the victims placed on the north side of Ocean Parkway if Heuermann is the killer and lives at 105 1st Avenue in Massapequa Park? Wouldn't he have taken Wantagh State Parkway to get to Gilgo Beach? Why drive past Lindenhurst and Babylon?

MOO
A woman in Colorado killed her stepson and put him in a suitcase and had him left in Florida...why do killers do any of what they do? Are you looking to use his home address as a "defense" for him placing the bodies where they were?

Edited to add a link:
Gannon Stauch’s body was found in suitcase under bridge

Last edited by a moderator:
“Look, I don’t want to walk down the street. I heard what people said about us. I heard it,” Ellerup said through tears.

“I heard the other people in the neighborhood. They want the house bulldozed. Do you understand? Please, I can’t talk anymore,” she told the outlet.

“Look, I don’t want to walk down the street. I heard what people said about us. I heard it,” Ellerup said through tears.

“I heard the other people in the neighborhood. They want the house bulldozed. Do you understand? Please, I can’t talk anymore,” she told the outlet.
I root for her all the time. I'm also happy for her that her account with the lawfirm is skyrocketing. I dont want her hearing the gossip other neighbors are saying. It doesnt do her or her children any good. However, I can also understand why others want the home gone.

This murderer has had the public in a fear threshold ever since bodies started being discovered. Yes, a fear threshold.

1. Money
Do we know if she used a cell phone as part of the scam? Maybe he said no cell phone since you used it to scam me last time. Just thinking out loud.

In one of the storage units, and we (the public) are not informed about it?

I think storage unit places are very well monitored; they do not want to be held responsible for things like people claiming their items were stolen. It sounds like a harder place to get away with murder than a hotel, IMO. Also, any time Heuermann had access, so did the owners of all the other units. He couldn't be sure of privacy. And what does he say to his victim? What pretext could he use for going to a storage unit?

MOO

This couple unwittingly allowed SK Bruce M. to store items in their garage, turns out he was also filling the flower planters on the property with the remains of his victims.

The homeowners were only casually acquainted with BM, not quite the same situation as AE, but they too had to leave the home they loved while it was turned upside down, people speculated that they might sell- but no, instead..
It's very interesting and bizarre to watch your own home on television and seeing neighbours that you've never met being interviewed and talking about you and your home," Fraser told As It Happens guest host Helen Mann.
"I found it horrifying and captivating."
On Jan. 18, police officers arrived at Fraser's home on Mallory Crescent in the Leaside neighbourhood with a warrant and told her and her husband they had 20 minutes to clear out.''

2020 rbbm
''The homeowners of a mid-Toronto home now known for being the site where serial killer Bruce McArthur buried the remains of many of his victims held a memorial on Saturday to mark the second anniversary of his arrest.
Braving the cold, pastors and community members joined owners Karen Fraser and Ron Smith on their front lawn at 53 Mallory Cres. to honour the victims and celebrate their lives.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member