Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This video is very upsetting and I don’t understand why the press is there. The wife yells at them (and rightly so). They need to leave her alone.
I loved how she kissed her pup on the head top to try and calm him and let him/her know she loves them. Almost like she is soothing the dog amist her chaos.

what kinda dog? Just so many dogs mentioned and A cat and its food and stratch post .
Jessica left D.C with a dog named after her pimp/ or the pimp took the name of the dog? Its real cool and cute to skip over things no one knows where to put,but for focus... remys angel's tat was sliced up with a razors edge. That is a fact and a folklore all in one.
Shortly after the arrest of RH, neighbors said that Asa's son who has a disability had recently gotten a dog, and that he was just thrilled with it. I'm glad he still has the dog, and the pictures show him taking care of it. He needs that dog now more than ever, I am sure.

The tearful family of suspected Gilgo serial killer Rex Heuermann has returned home to Long Island nearly two weeks after he was first arrested.

Asa Ellerup and her two children, Victoria, 26, and Christopher, 32, looked solemn as they arrived back at the torn-up property at 10.30am on Thursday, with their family dog.
I'm surprised they went back to the house so quickly, but I guess they don't have the financial means to stay in a hotel any longer. This is heart breaking to see the suffering of RH's wife, Asa. And her son and daughter.

Maybe they are just there to pick up whatever of their belongings are left and then will have the house boarded up and sold.

If they plan to stay there for awhile, I hope that some community organization (church or other) will help them until they can get on their feet again. This won't be easy for them. The mother has to take care of her disabled son and watch over him as she always has, but even more so now as they all come to terms with their new reality. That will keep her going for now. But like others here on WS, I worry about the daughter.

I hope kind and compassionate individuals and organizations are reaching out to them and that they are willing to accept the help.

The tearful family of suspected Gilgo serial killer Rex Heuermann has returned home to Long Island nearly two weeks after he was first arrested.

Asa Ellerup and her two children, Victoria, 26, and Christopher, 32, looked solemn as they arrived back at the torn-up property at 10.30am on Thursday, with their family dog.
Maybe this tight community of many LEOs and firefighters will help guard and protect AE and family's privacy at this terrible time, and also (we can hope) embrace them.

what kinda dog? Just so many dogs mentioned and A cat and its food and stratch post .
Jessica left D.C with a dog named after her pimp/ or the pimp took the name of the dog? Its real cool and cute to skip over things no one knows where to put,but for focus... remys angel's tat was sliced up with a razors edge. That is a fact and a folklore all in one.
The dog is barely visible but from what I could see it looks like a Black Labrador. MO

I hope the media and general public are gentle with them and support them. Their world too has been upturned by this monster they once loved and trusted, and I'm sure they will go through all the stages of grief in their own ways as well.

Maybe this tight community of many LEOs and firefighters will help guard and protect AE and family's privacy at this terrible time, and also (we can hope) embrace them.
They might but she better cash in a fash as she can and duckout under the bucks out. That is The best option. Her story. Anything she worked for is under his black cloud. She needs 30 days to disovle debts from him or maybe more I do not know the laws there,but her best bet is a fast lump sum and gone.

Last edited:
I'm surprised they went back to the house so quickly, but I guess they don't have the financial means to stay in a hotel any longer. This is heart breaking to see the suffering of RH's wife, Asa. And her son and daughter.

Maybe they are just there to pick up whatever of their belongings are left and then will have the house boarded up and sold.

If they plan to stay there for awhile, I hope that some community organization (church or other) will help them until they can get on their feet again. This won't be easy for them. The mother has to take care of her disabled son and watch over him as she always has, but even more so now as they all come to terms with their new reality. That will keep her going for now. But like others here on WS, I worry about the daughter.

I hope kind and compassionate individuals and organizations are reaching out to them and that they are willing to accept the help.
From what I read, the town is petitioning to purchase the home. Hopefully, she will sell it, take the money and move somewhere quiet and peaceful.

I often consider the devastation for both sides of a crime, the victims family and the perps family. Both are unfathomable. Initially the victims family is destroyed and eventually, in many cases, the perps is. I hope that his family has a network that will support them, they have some very dark days ahead.
So true. The victims’ families have been living a nightmare for so long. Heartbreaking all around.

They might but she better cash in a fash as she can and duckout under the bucks out. That is he best option. Her story. Anything she worked for is under his black cloud. She needs 30 days to disovle debts from him or maybe more I do not know the laws there,but her best bet is a fast lump sum and gone.
Unfortunately, it may take more than 30 days to settle the division of assets as part of their divorce. From what we have read in MSM, it is possible that they have a lot of debt, and those debts may have to be paid before any divison of assets. Perhaps declaring bankruptcy would help? I don't know how this works in a divorce settlement, I assume that both in a marriage are responsible for the debt that each one incurs while married, but I live in a joint property state, and don't know NY state laws on this.

edited spelling/formatting

I often consider the devastation for both sides of a crime, the victims family and the perps family. Both are unfathomable. Initially the victims family is destroyed and eventually, in many cases, the perps is. I hope that his family has a network that will support them, they have some very dark days ahead.
Yes agreed!
:0(

Do you all think he just stopped or moved to other areas? I am wondering if he didn't venture away from LI because of his comfort level. He may be one that doesn't do well with change, hence buying his family home, keeping the car for decades, same job for decades, etc...
I never thought he stopped and that was frustrating to the local area. I agree he doesn't like change, he liked his routine. I wonder if he went back to that same spot after the discovery, possibly waiting a couple of years. I don't know how or if Ocean Parkway has stepped up kind of security systems or regular patrols to that site with K-9 police. I'd like to think he stopped but isn't there a saying about serial killers never stop unless they are arrested or dead? JMO

This video is very upsetting and I don’t understand why the press is there. The wife yells at them (and rightly so). They need to leave her alone.
I was almost in tears. Why the eff can’t they be civil and give these poor people their time, space and privacy. And where is the police/security presence that they were supposed to have for this reason?? I am absolutely LIVID at the press

So true. The victims’ families have been living a nightmare for so long. Heartbreaking all around.
Right. I do feel for his family too though. There is every indication in this case, that they are in shock and had no idea what they were living with. It's not fair to put them all on camera and ask them to speak on his crimes. IMO

The dog is barely visible but from what I could see it looks like a Black Labrador. MO
I do not think the dogs body,which is barely veiwable is a black lab. The dog apears to be black and white, wide bodied ,stocky ,and shorter, than a lab. You might be right. I still think they needs its DNA more than they needed the cats DNA.

I do not think the dogs body,which is barely veiwable is a black lab. The dog apears to be black and white, wide bodied ,stocky ,and shorter, than a lab. You might be right. I still think they needs its DNA more than they needed the cats DNA.

I could well be wrong, it's known to happen, lol. One of my son's has a black lab and from the rear shot of it, it looks just like his dog. JMO

I was almost in tears. Why the eff can’t they be civil and give these poor people their time, space and privacy. And where is the police/security presence that they were supposed to have for this reason?? I am absolutely LIVID at the press
disgraceful. Her son has special needs.
This disgusts me.
lE should move them.

The dog was only recently acquired by the family. The dog's DNA would not be relevant to crimes that RH is charged with that happened many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025