Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more or less saying that Schaller might be lying about something. And I don't think Heuermann is LISK. A more likely suspect is Bittrolff. There's that odd little connection between Rita Tangredi's daughter and Melissa Barthélemy. They were the best of friends.
How would RH and his wife's hair end up on the victims if Bittroff killed them?

MOO

I'm more or less saying that Schaller might be lying about something. And I don't think Heuermann is LISK. A more likely suspect is Bittrolff. There's that odd little connection between Rita Tangredi's daughter and Melissa Barthélemy. They were the best of friends.

You don’t think he murdered anyone? (The term “LISK” is a bit broad.)

Can you explain what "under motions" means please...
Use the link, Search his name and it brings the case up.
There's a couple of options, case details, summary, etc. Motions is the last option - under that heading is where it states about the buccal swab

Hairs were stuck to the tape that bound the victims....whoever did the binding did the killing
I think there are too many "coincidences" for a jury to not find RH responsible, but for argument's sake, the hairs could have been on the SWs' bodies or clothing prior to their being killed.

He looks like anyone else that has been accused of being a serial killer. I have read all the pages in the Heuermann threads where people comment what an ogre he is, how scary he looks, how he would look killing the women, etc. He doesn't look scary. He's just tall and heavy set. He doesn't walk weirdly. There was nothing odd about him in the interview with the WEIRDO French guy. There was nothing odd about him in the recorded phone call to whatever her name is.

And Costello's pimp who claimed to have seen his car is lying. Watch the old documentaries, read the old articles about LISK. Not once did he mention a car. Then all of a sudden, 13 years later, a pickup truck appears. Hell, they didn't even report Costello missing back when she was murdered.
8TB might seem like much, but it isn't really. Michael Brown will crush this case easily, just wait and see.

I suspect the real reason for his burner phones is because he has been with prostitutes and wants to keep it a secret from his wife. Some of his search history is pervy but him Googling the Long Island murders and serial killers 200 times is just a pudgy guy being interested in serial murders, especially close to home. Maybe he's a websleuth?
bbm
I agree so far, as in my eyes he is not looking scary or ugly. To name him ie. "Frankenstein", I find completely exaggerated. Nevertheless he is a killer; we will learn, how many victims he left behind.

Burking Law and Legal Definition​

Burking means the crime of murdering a person, ordinarily by smothering, for thepurpose of selling the corpse.
The term derives its name from the method William Burke and William Hare, the Scottish murder team of the 19th century, used to kill their victims during the West Port murders. They realized that they could provide fresher bodies to medical schools for research by taking people who were intoxicated and suffocating them because they could not resist. That became known as burking. [Titlow v. Burt, 2010 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 111459 (D. Mich. 2010)].
They killed the victims by sitting on their chests and suffocating them by putting a hand over their nose and mouth, while using the other hand to push the victim's jaw up. The corpses had only few visible injuries, and this made the corpses more salable to medical schools.
The following is an example of a case law referring to the term:
The term "burking" was named after William Burke, who along with an accomplice in 1815, killed a number of people and sold their bodies to medical schools in Edinburgh, Scotland. Burke and his accomplice would follow and kill intoxicated individuals by one of them holding a hand over the victim's nose and mouth, while the other would sit on the victim's chest until he or she died of asphyxia. [ Tabish v. State, 119 Nev. 293, 321 (Nev. 2003)].

Legal Definition list​

(cos it took me 20 attempts , at least to complete their crazy puzzles to enter the site, I'll spare everyone the journey)
As per the Nursery Rhyme. Burke and Hare in 1820s Scotland from hence the term comes. Carries on into laws today.

You don’t think he murdered anyone? (The term “LISK” is a bit broad.)

Nah, I don't think he murdered anyone. He's a john and a perv. But as I recall reading Schaller said that the Frankenstein-guy was somebody he didn't want mess with since he was twice his sizze. Scamming said giant would be messing with him, right? If Heuermann was the one being scammed one night prior to Amber disappearing and Schaller knew that he drove a Chevrolet Avalanche how come he seemed to have zero knowledge about what car Amber got into the next day? Surely he must have known it was Heuermann's Avalanche since he apparently told the police to look into Heuermann. Yet not a single word about brand of car or the giant meeting Amber in his interviews. In fact it seems the caller was a new client.

BBM
In moo it's always good to go over the Bail document again, then again.

Not just burners but the:

1.Phone data,

2. RH's billing records and cellphone site locations also were consistent with taunting calls made to a relative of Barthelemy,

3. The court filing stating a hair found on burlap that wrapped one of the victims was a DNA match to Heuermann

4. The billing records and cell site locations also ties Heuermann to calls checking the voicemail box on Brainard-Barnes’s cellphone after she went missing.

Bittrolff's dna and phone records and phone data have nothing to do with Gilco4. MOO

'At one point in the courthouse, Rex Heuermann scanned the audience with a chilling gaze, appearing as if he was looking for someone''​

View attachment 438472

bbm
I agree so far, as in my eyes he is not looking scary or ugly. To name him ie. "Frankenstein", I find completely exaggerated. Nevertheless he is a killer; we will learn, how many victims he left behind.
You really don't find it possible?

Basing it on the above picture at minimum, I find it eminently possible that some witness would characterize him as "Frankenstein", especially if their glimpse was snatched in the dark and outside.

He has large features and a squarish head like Frank; and an uneven/craggy/lumpy (however one wants to characterize it) overall countenance.

How would you explain away the phone triangulations and the hair/dna on victims?
Well, alot of people would ping those towers. They haven't specified what towers, have they? Massapequa Park had a population of 17k in 2010. Midtown Manhattan is probably more or less worthless as evidence of anything.

As far as I understand the DNA found is mitochondrial DNA? How accurate is that? I can't find the source again but when I googled it some time ago it was like 99.6% accurate as far as I can recall. There are over 8 million people living on Long Island. Take 0.4% of that and you have about two Massapequa Parks worth of matches.

But then again, I wish I could find out how accurate it is. Must be online somewhere. Maybe there's a DNA expert on this site?

Nah, I don't think he murdered anyone. He's a john and a perv. But as I recall reading Schaller said that the Frankenstein-guy was somebody he didn't want mess with since he was twice his sizze. Scamming said giant would be messing with him, right? If Heuermann was the one being scammed one night prior to Amber disappearing and Schaller knew that he drove a Chevrolet Avalanche how come he seemed to have zero knowledge about what car Amber got into the next day? Surely he must have known it was Heuermann's Avalanche since he apparently told the police to look into Heuermann. Yet not a single word about brand of car or the giant meeting Amber in his interviews. In fact it seems the caller was a new client.
Except the bail documentation specifies it was the SAME burner phone that was in contact with the phone Amber was using for both events - the scam and the second date she never came back from. It made contact with her in Midtown, traveled to Massapequa Park, then travelled to Amber's residence in West Babylon to pick her up. I don't think there's any evidence it was a brand new client, in fact, there's plenty of evidence it was the same one they'd scammed the day before.

Also, Amber was one of the victims found with one of RH's wife's hairs on her body.

MOO

The pimp and roommate, Dave Schaller, talked about a Frankenstein-looking guy twice his size. No car. <modsnip: not victim friendly/no source links>
But he told the police about the vehicle as was linked to you earlier. Perhaps LE asked him not to disclose the veh description/type?

Regardless, he passed that info to LE back in 2010.

In my our lifetime, an arrest is made for LISK!

10 victims

Friday’s reported arrest came after Suffolk County’s new police commissioner created a special Gilgo Beach Homicide Investigation Task Force in February last year

Gilgo Beach, LISK serial killings suspect in police custody

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
I wonder if The Killing Season actually caught the second LISK. They blurred and muted out the identity in the final and eight episode when they were calling John Robert Williams for the second time. John Robert Williams, an admitted serial killer (30+ sex workers) clearly states he knows about one killer that chopped up bodies and refers to the Gilgo Beach KILLER... "I even know who dun it, I swear to God, swear to God.." one of his former pen pals while he's serving time. Didn't see why he admitted it. STATES THAT HE LIVES IN MASSAPEQUA, NY (16:45 minutes in), must have addressed it from his residential area! It's not RH but referred to this guy as the one who chopped up bodies. It's eerie but I suppose* it's possible that he was taking credit for the others.

Timer to 15:30 -17:00 minutes in the eighth episode. It's just eerie how TKS profiler made a connection to a Satanic ritualistic killer/a sadist and they open a profile on facebook of the guy that is "a proprietor at MurderAuction," whatever that* is.

Last edited:
Use the link, Search his name and it brings the case up.
There's a couple of options, case details, summary, etc. Motions is the last option - under that heading is where it states about the buccal swab
sorry, you misunderstood my question....I'm familiar with a fair amount of US legal terms but not "motions"

I know what the buccal swab is and can see it was filed on 1 July (for reference of differences - in my country date would be written 01/08 instead of the way round you guys write it )

So you enquired why swab was under motions - I still don't know what that means...

Except the bail documentation specifies it was the SAME burner phone that was in contact with the phone Amber was using for both events - the scam and the second date she never came back from. It made contact with her in Midtown, traveled to Massapequa Park, then travelled to Amber's residence in West Babylon to pick her up. I don't think there's any evidence it was a brand new client, in fact, there's plenty of evidence it was the same one they'd scammed the day before.

Also, Amber was one of the victims found with one of RH's wife's hairs on her body.

MOO
I think, RH didn't know, he had been scammed and he "innocently" wanted to have his "goods" for the financial advance ($1500) the next day. If Amber could be sure, that RH wasn't assuming scam at all, she didn't have to have fear (unfortunately).

BBM
In moo it's always good to go over the Bail document again, then again.

Not just burners but the:

1.Phone data,

2. RH's billing records and cellphone site locations also were consistent with taunting calls made to a relative of Barthelemy,

3. The court filing stating a hair found on burlap that wrapped one of the victims was a DNA match to Heuermann

4. The billing records and cell site locations also ties Heuermann to calls checking the voicemail box on Brainard-Barnes’s cellphone after she went missing.

Bittrolff's dna and phone records and phone data have nothing to do with Gilco4. MOO
Yes, I'm reading it but I get confused. At one time they seem to be claiming he was using THREE phones (his own phone, a burner and Melissa Barthelemy's phone). They never write what cell towers Heuermann's own phone attached to. It just states New York City? And it's usually at least an hour between "switches".

Well, alot of people would ping those towers. They haven't specified what towers, have they? Massapequa Park had a population of 17k in 2010. Midtown Manhattan is probably more or less worthless as evidence of anything.

As far as I understand the DNA found is mitochondrial DNA? How accurate is that? I can't find the source again but when I googled it some time ago it was like 99.6% accurate as far as I can recall. There are over 8 million people living on Long Island. Take 0.4% of that and you have about two Massapequa Parks worth of matches.

But then again, I wish I could find out how accurate it is. Must be online somewhere. Maybe there's a DNA expert on this site?

It isn't just the pinging that links the phones, these days data puts a phone making the exact same journey as another phone (1 personal / 1 burner) phones in exactly the same locales, travelling exact same route at exact same times - that can't be argued...

Have they mentioned any matching of RH fingerprinting?

Surely you can get finger prints off tape ?
And plastic wrappings ?

God knows when I tape up a parcel its likely got my nail polish stuck in/on it as well as finger prints....

Have they mentioned any matching of RH fingerprinting?

Surely you can get finger prints off tape ?
And plastic wrappings ?

God knows when I tape up a parcel its likely got my nail polish stuck in/on it as well as finger prints....
A lot of that depends on the conditions the tape has been kept in, and the girls were all in the weather from months to years. I don't think any of the GB4 were wrapped in plastic. Three were wrapped in burlap, which is a coarse sacking material.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member