Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing it's likely but be a helluva job finding proof and this dude ain't NEVER gonna admit anything ever to anybody.
Right, but we can hope right? Look at Ted Bundy, The Green River Killer, Kemper The Co-ed Killer, Dahmer, BTK and others that eventually talked.

Seems like there's something deep inside of these guys that WANT to talk about it, reliving or bragging about the murders and how they got away with them gives them some sort of sick ego booster.

MOO

Sounds like a good place to start looking.
I wonder whether there are any public records available that we can search through?
Also need a list of all his clients for the 2 yrs prior to the killings and every year since, details of the work he assessed and the places he visited including outdoor buildings, condemned buildings and date of condemnation and with dates of destruction..

C'mon sleuths!
Help us out here!
Where will we start?
Let's do this!

Here's some of his job work records/statistical reports

They're not making a whole heap of sense to me o_O
:D I'll keep trawling through them though

Moo

Ebm

A Long Island judge ordered accused Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann to provide prosecutors with a DNA sample over the objections of the suspect’s attorney in a Wednesday blow to his defense.
“The court finds that contrary to the defendant’s contention, there is probable cause to believe the defendant committed the crimes charged and, therefore, a basis to compel the buccal swab,” wrote Suffolk County Supreme Court Judge Timothy Mazzei in his three-page decision.

“The court finds that a comparison of the defendant’s sample with the evidence obtained ... will yield probative material evidence,” wrote Mazzei.

ha, happy days

Everybody has some line they will not cross because of right and wrong or increased legal risks.

What you say, and as mentioned above with Rex having a daughter in early teens when it is possible Rex started, are viable contexts for a Rex narrative. It is possible Rex deliberately targeted women of legal age because he simply did not want to get caught grooming a minor or even engage in the crime, which may have appealed to him, because THAT would be wrong to him, lol.

Another viable narrative, if it is true that Rex started as his daughter became a teenager could be as simple as she had more of her own life, and Rex was not parenting as much.

MOO
I reckon he started with spiders while a toddler, taking their legs off and watching them die..

A Long Island judge ordered accused Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann to provide prosecutors with a DNA sample over the objections of the suspect’s attorney in a Wednesday blow to his defense.
“The court finds that contrary to the defendant’s contention, there is probable cause to believe the defendant committed the crimes charged and, therefore, a basis to compel the buccal swab,” wrote Suffolk County Supreme Court Judge Timothy Mazzei in his three-page decision.

“The court finds that a comparison of the defendant’s sample with the evidence obtained ... will yield probative material evidence,” wrote Mazzei.

Whew! Good stuff.
FWIW refusing a buccal swab is not a good look for an alleged SK.
If I was innocent and wanted to prove it…I would demand a swab to rule myself out.

Fantastic news. I wonder if this will uncover any new stones. Regardless, I hope once they have a definitive match maybe he will finally realize he’s done and he’ll start talking. He doesn’t strike me as the type that will give up 100% of his crimes though. I want true closure so badly for the victims and their families. After all these years, they at least deserve that much.

Bam!!
BAM!!!!

Regarding RH work:

<snipped> From Vanity Fair Article Aug 7th by Dan Adler

RH started a consulting company in 1994, his expertise was in expediting projects through arcane city building codes rather than architecture design. More prestigious architects and developers needed his help in getting the wealthy client's projects approved.

An employee around the time of the murders said his office was largely staffed by young, petite, girl next door types, like herself.

In 2017 RH began work on a plan examination of a non profit serving children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Again, totally JMO, but I think the washed up parts were thrown off of a bridge.

Depending on water flow direction, winds, etc, my brain tried triangulating the probable starting area where certain parts were washing up.

A boat could be viable for dumping a body if not for the inconvenience of them washing up to shore. It wouldn't look suspicious to load something big enough to haul a dead body into a boat.

But I can't see killing there.

Edited to add: the GB 4 are not among dead women I see dumped from a boat. They were too curated and staged, from what I know. That had to come from a car...I imagine it like investigatefred does.

I could see a boat as having been a disposal method for some of the washed up body parts, such as Karen's legs.

MOO.

Once they get his DNA, are they allowed to then put it in the database?

If so, that would allow other jurisdictions to run it against their own crime scene DNA.
Just saw this:

A direct DNA sample could also be entered into statewide and nationwide databases. Mitochondrial DNA is ineligible.

From your link:

On Tuesday, Suffolk County Sheriff Errol Toulon told CNN’s Erin Burnett that obtaining DNA is “extremely important to this case,” adding he has “no doubt” Heuermann killed the three women he is accused of murdering.

BBM

yes, saliva from a piece of pizza crust is a good DNA sample.. but a mouth swab is the best.

Just a side note: when I look at him, I just don't see the "typical" serial killer.... but then again, maybe there is no such thing as a typical one.

But people that met him said he would stare them down and very confrontational and menacing especially to women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member