Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is why I don't believe that the dismembered bodies are the work of Heuermann.

1. If you get your rocks off by dismembering bodies, you pull a Black Dahlia. There is absolutely no need to take a body apart and scatter it in several different places...other than to try to hamper LE from identifying the victim.

2. Heuermann didn't know these women. There was nothing to connect him to them other than their clandestine business meetings. No real names are used, no real phones are used, no addresses are shared on the customer's end. John's are ghosts, even if they are regulars (which I believe Heuermann was ).

3. Jessica Taylor's tattoo was cut up in an effort to make it unrecognizable. Tattoo's are often used by pimps as a branding technique. Remi is a real person. Heuermann wouldn't go to the bother of trying to remove a tattoo with another man's name on it, imo.

4. Peaches. Ever wonder why her child was located to far away from Peaches mutilated body ? For the exact same reason you cut off a head, or hands, or feet and scatter them to the four corners. All these things can lead to the identity of the victim.

5. Heuermann lived in a home with 3 other family members. He had neighbors close by. Dismemberment is a messy business...I don't care how long your wife is on vacation, you don't create that kind of mess in a home where anyone might see something you missed. Hotel ? Highly unlikey ? Vehicle ? Definitely not.

Could I be wrong ? Sure. But I am also reminded of the dead dogs and dead chickens found nearby in Manorville. What do gang members make money on ? Dog fighting, rooster fighting, prostitutes and drugs.

MOO, of course.

I'm looking forward to the evidence coming out.

I used to be firmly in the Manorville Butcher being different from LISK, and in Shannan's murder being very related to the GB4.

Now, I feel the opposite- connecting the dismembered bodies to GB4 and thinking Shannan was a separate crime.

The most recent datum steering me to connect the dismembered victims is that swift ID progress seemed to be made while Heuermann was under investigation.

I reserve the right to change my mind back!

MOO

Has anyone noticed someone who had been posting here that no longer is posting? People have always suspected that the guilty party(ies) would interact online in these forums. I am wondering if there is someone who was suddenly no longer active once RH was taken into custody. I wonder if the admins have any thoughts?? I'd be curious to go back and read their old posts, if so.

This was actually why I asked earlier if there were any of his writing samples. What’d ya think I’ve been doing all day LOL.

IMO, considering what all we know, I think chances are VERY HIGH he has posted in here.

Gonna be so difficult to find that place now, it might have been demolished in the interim but I imagine he has another stashed away.

He had no good reason to stop.

Where is it and how can it be found?
This guy would have had access to all kinds of places because of his work.
It could be a building connected to a building he surveyed...
where is the thing??
Do we know or are there records of if they ever did work for some of the stuff in the Massapequa Park Preserve? I was googling it just now because I am trying to compare and contrast it with where the G4 were found. I stumbled across this pic that is somewhere in the preserve. Anyone know if this is a restroom or just an abandoned structure?IMG_8887.jpg

Gonna be so difficult to find that place now, it might have been demolished in the interim but I imagine he has another stashed away.

He had no good reason to stop.

Where is it and how can it be found?
This guy would have had access to all kinds of places because of his work.
It could be a building connected to a building he surveyed...
where is the thing??
I wonder if there are any buildings his company started working on, but then never finished or abandoned the site?

I'm looking forward to the evidence coming out.

I used to be firmly in the Manorville Butcher being different from LISK, and in Shannan's murder being very related to the GB4.

Now, I feel the opposite- connecting the dismembered bodies to GB4 and thinking Shannan was a separate crime.

The most recent datum steering me to connect the dismembered victims is that swift ID progress seemed to be made while Heuermann was under investigation.

I reserve the right to change my mind back!

MOO
I’m still a little on the fence, but the more that goes on and comes out with this case the more I’m leaning toward him committing at least a couple of the other murders. Karen Vergata, Valerie Mack, and Jessica Taylor are the ones I mainly think could very well be him. The user who made the point of the tattoo being cut off had a good point. Some pimps and even gang members do the same thing. However, Khalil White (Jessica Taylor’s alleged pimp) was the one who called police to report her missing. If I was a pimp, I wouldn’t report my victim missing to the cops. She was also last seen in the Port Authority terminal which was where a few of the other women were last seen if I remember correctly.

Perhaps I missed this early on after his arrest, but does anyone recall seeing anywhere else the burlap referred to as a "burlap restraint"??

Snipped & BBM from the attached article-

"Using advanced DNA testing not available early in the case, authorities also reexamined hairs found on a belt buckle, duct tape and a burlap restraint used in the killings."

I wonder if there are any buildings his company started working on, but then never finished or abandoned the site?
Below is snipped from the same article as linked above-

"In 2007, the city’s Department of Buildings audited multiple jobs involving Heuermann after an allegation that he falsely said a seven-story building was vacant when it was set to be renovated. The audits didn’t find any pattern of false filings or significant disregard for city regulations, and no disciplinary actions were taken, according to the department."

Just sat up in bed wondering this. Approximately when the murders began, is when RH's daughter would have been turning around 13, right? Could that have been a trigger? We know from his search history what age girls he looks for. He also chooses petite size women, perhaps for that reason. I was reading about the Tiffany Dixon case from Brooklyn being possibly looked at as connected to RH earlier, she was a teenager as well, that's what put the thought in my head. It was an article on PIX11.

Just sat up in bed wondering this. Approximately when the murders began, is when RH's daughter would have been turning around 13, right? Could that have been a trigger? We know from his search history what age girls he looks for. He also chooses petite size women, perhaps for that reason. I was reading about the Tiffany Dixon case from Brooklyn being possibly looked at as connected to RH earlier, she was a teenager as well, that's what put the thought in my head. It was an article on PIX11.

I wonder if he acted out at daughter’s slumber parties or child/teen outings/get-togethers, in other words daughter’s friends. I’ve seen that before.

I think it’s likely he would have acted upon his CSAM fantasies with children to whom he had access, perhaps similar to his MO of targeting “easier” victims- basically ones that are directly available to him, as opposed to say abductions off a playground or school path, but this does not mean I don’t think it’s possible he abducted kids because it is DEFINITELY possible, I’m just saying his MO with sex workers indicates targeting easy prey, ones less likely to be missed. Kids can be considered easier prey, of course, we saw ARS go after an adult jogger who fought back and escaped, then abduct and kill 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway, perhaps because she was an easier victim. I guess what I’m saying is maybe he had a more sly approach to getting his child victims. Not explaining myself well. Basically ones that were very easily accessible to him, somehow similar to his MO of targeting sex workers.

Of course I’ve seen killers that have operated with various MOs. Travis Forbes for example.

Anything and everything is possible with this guy.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good place to start looking.
I wonder whether there are any public records available that we can search through?
Also need a list of all his clients for the 2 yrs prior to the killings and every year since, details of the work he assessed and the places he visited including outdoor buildings, condemned buildings and date of condemnation and with dates of destruction..

C'mon sleuths!
Help us out here!
Where will we start?
Let's do this!

I’m still a little on the fence, but the more that goes on and comes out with this case the more I’m leaning toward him committing at least a couple of the other murders. Karen Vergata, Valerie Mack, and Jessica Taylor are the ones I mainly think could very well be him. The user who made the point of the tattoo being cut off had a good point. Some pimps and even gang members do the same thing. However, Khalil White (Jessica Taylor’s alleged pimp) was the one who called police to report her missing. If I was a pimp, I wouldn’t report my victim missing to the cops. She was also last seen in the Port Authority terminal which was where a few of the other women were last seen if I remember correctly.
Good thinking!

DNA is in its infancy. Who knows how everything will shake out. People now like to say "DNA doesn't lie." My thought on this is that DNA doesn't lie. However, DNA can be misinterpreted. We need to be careful with what the evidence is really saying.

So true, I’m hoping that those responsible for interpreting the data are properly qualified as the Defense will be super focused on possible weaknesses.

One thought I did have is maaaaaaybe RH was in the area visiting the bodies, or something else like removing evidence, etc., etc., and came across her.
What if RH just happened to be there and she thought he could help her, then stumbled upon whatever it was that he was doing? If so, she had the worst luck in the world. The others don't strike me as men who would be willing to follow her into that thick brush in the middle of the night without flashlights. They knew once she was sober she wouldn't say anything to anyone, so they didn't have much incentive other than she had called 911. But that could easily be explained as her just being high and hallucinating. And why kill her once they knew she had called? They would instantly be suspects in her death. JMO.

DNA is in its infancy. Who knows how everything will shake out. People now like to say "DNA doesn't lie." My thought on this is that DNA doesn't lie. However, DNA can be misinterpreted. We need to be careful with what the evidence is really saying.
Here's a few interesting links on DNA

Do we know or are there records of if they ever did work for some of the stuff in the Massapequa Park Preserve? I was googling it just now because I am trying to compare and contrast it with where the G4 were found. I stumbled across this pic that is somewhere in the preserve. Anyone know if this is a restroom or just an abandoned structure?View attachment 439800
Google earth might find it and any other buildings in close proximity to a parking place?
They should also have historical values so changes can easily be seen

Could the lifelong lifestyle hoarding habits of his spouse be a source of disagreements between them? Were his specific work areas organized and clutter free? Were these areas the only control he had in his household? Did he devise and outsource a way to gain back control? Total control of these women.
RH had 279 guns in his cellar under lock and key. I say this as it's the only proof that he was one of the hoarders in that house. No proof of other members of the family so far. jmo

I haven't seen any MSM reporting that any victims' advocacy group was helping AE while she had no living arrangements while LE searched the house. I also don't think she would have refused help, she seems very open to help when it has been offered according to her statements to the media and MSM reporting. Daughter was employed at her father's firm which closed the day he was arrested. Son may have been on SSI but that likely wasn't a lot of money and who knows where they were with regard to the monthly cycle of SSI payments. Bank accounts may not have been frozen, but if they were living from paycheck to paycheck as many people do, there might not have been much to draw from after bills were paid, like mortgage, etc. She could have used a credit card for a car and hotel, but if she was trying to keep credit card purchases low, a rental car for a week is a lot cheaper than a hotel for a week. (That's if the car was a rental, I don't recall if it was a rental car or her car or a relative's car.)
Would his daughter not quailfy for unemployment? If it was a legit job ,that should be a legit option . They do need an Advocate, at least one of those can help them figure out all their options .

His daughter has an attorney representing her, and I doubt he would allow LE to meet with her alone or allow her to provide a DNA sample. I think this would be standard attorney-client protocol.

“DNA evidence can be crucial in the investigation and prosecutors said they need more. After Heuermann’s arrest, his wife, daughter and stepson voluntarily provided cheek swabs for DNA analysis. However, Heuermann still has not.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892